TTC #2 and have some questions about ovulation and pregnancy symptoms!

I am having af cramps. Boo. I just know she's gonna show. She's due today tomorrow or the 2nd. Did you have any cramps before you bfp? I had cramps with my first, so I pretty much remember the difference between af cramps and PG cramps. To me af cramps seem more achy and PG cramps seem more like a sharper pain. Did you start your journal yet?

Aw no! She better not show up!! :growlmad: Are you going to wait before you test?

I didn't get cramps before but I've had a few since. Yeah, I agree af more achy. These ones have felt sharp and even a bit like stretching.

No journal yet. I have an ultrasound booked when I'm 8 weeks, on November 19 so I'm going to wait until I see Puffin first!

AF showed last night. Boo. Well onto cycle 5 now! Yay for ultrasound pictures! How are you feeling?

aw! fingers crossed for this cycle! Are you trying preseed this cycle or did you last cycle?

I'm feeling like garbage today. I don't know if it is pregnancy related or I'm getting sick. Blah. And we have snow so I'm mad.

We used preseed last cycle. We will use it again this cycle too.

Hopefully you start feeling better soon!! I don't like snow neither lol

I was just thinking about you! I'm feeling ok - been puking a dumb amount even though the doctor gave me medication for it. Both myself and my son were really sick for the past 2 weeks (ear and chest infections) but are finally starting to feel better. My DH just came home after being gone for 3 weeks so it was really hard without him!

How are you doing? Feeling anything positive this cycle!?

I'm sorry to hear that you guys were sick. I had strep throat a couple weeks ago, it was horrible. Glad you guys are feeling better and dh is home with you now! I hated throwing up. When I was pregnant with my son I threw up at least once a day for 5 months. I hated it lol. I'm happy to hear your pregnancy seems to be going well, besides the sickness part!

This cycle we didn't really bd at all because I just wasn't feeling it. I was discouraged and it made me not really get into bding so we did it maybe twice this month and I don't think it was anywhere near o day. So im just waiting on af to show up and she's due in 4-6 days. I just wanna get onto next cycle already. We are going to do the smep method and use preseed while we do it. Here's to hoping for a Christmas bfp!!!

Aw, I hope you get a Christmas BFP! Strep throat is the worst - glad you are over it!

Yeah, I was sick like this with Nate too, it sucks! So I think boy again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->