TTC #2 and have some questions about ovulation and pregnancy symptoms!

We have metro bus lol. Also a light rail...i think that's what it's called, haha. I don't use them so I never pay too much attention

Thanks :) We drive and have a car but really like walking and a pedestrian friendly city.

How you feeling? I see 1dpo now!

I am feeling okay. I think I'm 1 dpo lol. I had 5 positive days of opks so I dunno if it was the brand or I just didn't do it right somehow? Next month I'm going digital opks lol. So I dunno when I actually ovulated. My apps said 20th or the 21st so who knows lol. I do consider myself in the tww now tho

Exciting!! I'm spotting… which I knew would happen since we didn't have sex… but it is starting a bit early which sucks because I'm only on day 24 of my cycle :/

I started early last month too on cd26, normally I have 29-30 day cycles. Are you guys going to try this cycle?

Nevermind I saw your little thing lol. How long did af last?

Hey ladies any idea what opks to get? Digital?

I like the digital, because you don't have to stare to see of the line is positive or almost positive lol. Just easy, a smiley face lol.

I should ovulate in the next few days. We did it today so hopefully we will a few more times! Just found out a few days ago that he will be overseas for 3 weeks next month :( So we won't have any chance next month again so fingers crossed for this month!!

Did you test yet!?

Abbey - I buy tons of cheap ones online because my surge is super short and I have to test twice a day. Then I buy digitals (the smiley face ones) so if I think one is positive I double check with a digital (digitals are EXPENSIVE so I can't afford to use them twice a day!)

AF showed last night. I was sooooooooo upset. Fx'd this is your cycle!!!!! Digital is expensive, I hate it but I love them lol. I do like your Idea with cheapies then following up with a digital I think I'll do that too.

I know!!! I'm thinking of trying preseed this cycle

Sorry to hear AF came TTTTina! Mine also came earlier then expected while I was in the 2WW. Was a bummer.

I went out and bought the clearblue digital. Going to start checking this Thursday when I am CD11. I have only been using my APP for tracking so maybe I have been off on my O day. This is our 3rd cycle trying.

4th cycle for us now! Hoping this is our last cycle trying. Fx'd for both of us!

Good luck ladies! We have been not trying but not preventing since April… but because of travel we haven't had many months with good timing. This month we have been busy so fingers crossed! Totally guessing on my ovulation though.

Tina - I LOVE preseed! I used it for my first pregnancy and got pregnant that first month! (sadly it was a loss). I remember using it on and off when I got pregnant with Nate too but I'm not sure exactly what day I got pregnant so not sure if it was a time I used it. EIther way, love it! Not using it at the moment and now I wish I had gotten some!

Awww I'm sorry about your loss, but thanks for the great review on it! I hope it works for me. I don't think I make enough cm. Let's hope I'm one of those success stories! You know, till I actually started trying to get pregnant I never knew how hard it was, or how common m/c are. I hope we all get one that sticks this time around!

Thanks. It was one of the hardest and saddest things I've ever been through :( Hopefully never again.

I miscarried in January and we started ttc again in April and I got pregnant in September. Definitely isn't easy. My sister got pregnant first month trying with all 3 of hers. I have a few friends who have had that happen as well. So when they know we've been trying for some time they don't seems to understand and then ask questions like "well, are you timing it around ovulation?" DUH! :dohh: It just doesn't happen as quickly for some!!

Yea we're trying for our first and I thought at first it would be easy. Boy was I wrong. I am a little stressy normally but now this TTC stuff is making it worse and making me notice its a little obsessive and I know that cant help my odds at all so I am trying to chill.

I am now starting to wonder... Maybe I still have BV (bacterial vaginosis) they mentioned it when I had my IUD checked before I had it removed about 6-9 months ago and just prescribed 3 days of meds but never re-checked. I know it can throw off the pH but IDK how much. Maybe I should pre-seed just in case... This really is expensive!! LOL

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->