TTC #2 and looking for a buddy!

Welcome Jam! We will be testing about the same time! Have you got any symptoms?

hey jam :winkwink:

my sister did some paintings on callums wall which was why it was really important for me to find out the gender.

https://i121.photobucket.com/albums/o224/topazicatzbeth/006.jpg
https://i121.photobucket.com/albums/o224/topazicatzbeth/005.jpg
https://i121.photobucket.com/albums/o224/topazicatzbeth/Callums_room.jpg

will get her to do some for for the next one too.

Jodi,
I love the bedroom you did for your DD, it looks really good. I would have not thought to do that idea. We just did a jungle type of theme for my DS when he was little. I would like to try and be creative with the next, and try something different.

Topaz,
Your sister did a really nice job on the painting for your son Callum's room.

Jam,
Hello, how do you think this month will be for you? BFP for all of us would nice.

Topaz - Callum's room is great! Your sister did an amazing job with the painting. Do you have anything in mind for baby #2?

Ennie - I spent hours online looking at bedding. I based everything else off of that. Guess I won't have the time to put into researching ideas this time around, but hopefully I'll be able to think of something as nice!

its a much smaller room so only one wall for the paintings. was thinking a train pulling the blocks with name on for a boy and blocks and a ballerena for a girl.

Ennie - I forgot to ask, what was the reason for you emergency c section? Will you have an elective c section next time or try for a vbac? I have been agonizing over this since the day after DD was born :S

Jodi,
I would not dilate, I got up to 2 cm and that was it. They checked me and I had a hardening on my cervix preventing me from dilating. So it was a need be C-Section. I think I will have a C-Section again, my doctor will not do a VBAC. I don't even know if I can have a VBAC because of the hardening on my cervix. What are you leaning towards for you next delivery?

I change my mind every day. I pushed for a few hours with Casey, she just couldn't get out. They tried forceps a couple of times and it didn't work. I'd love to have a baby naturally but I don't think it would happen. I'm leaning towards a section. My OH works away so having a scheduled section would be easier in that sense too. he wouldn't wnd of taking weeks off and me not going into labour. We'd know exactly when he or she was coming!

Topaz - Those are great ideas! I wish I could paint or knew someone who could. It makes the room so much more personalized.

she made stensils on them and then drew around them, you should see how many attempts it took her to make the stensils. lol.

BFN this morning for me, not really supprised.

Don't count yourself out Topaz. I did a test with my first at about 10 dpo and got a negative. A few days later I got a very strong positive. I wouldn't give up until the witch shows up!

My OH went back to work today :( He'll be home again in 2 weeks. He'll be home for almost an entire month then!! Timing will be good for ttc if this month doesn't work out. he works away 3 weeks and is then home 2. It can be tricking ttc. Hopefully we'll get lucky most of the time but it will definitely make everything harder!

How is everyone feeling today? Anyone feeling preggo :)

im good although nothing to report, willl test again tom just cos i can :haha:

expect the witch fri or sat.

how about you.

No symptoms at all. I'm 5 dpo today. Don't feel particularly pregnany either.

Jodi,
I don't know about me this month because my CM is pretty dry right now, so I don't think that is too good of a sign. I know it is still early so who knows. How are you feeling about it this month?

Topaz,
I could still be early to test, hopefully you will still get your BFP.

Ennie - I have no idea really. I don't have a lot of cervical mucus, but I don't remember having a lot before my last bfp either. I don't expect to have any signs before my missed period because I don't think I did last time either. My temp stayed high last time and hasn't dropped yet, but it usually doesn't until day of AF. On the negative side, my temps after O don't seem as high as usual. They are higher than Pre O but not as high as my last bfp :( I'm still hopeful though, every prenancy is different :)

Jodi,
That is so true, everyone is different. I should not be worried because I did not have any symptoms with DS until I missed AF. I just need to try and stop looking at all the symptoms and just wait for it to happen. Easier said than done for me. LOL.

I know what you mean! I'm so happy to have found babyandbump, but there is so much i didn't know before that I kind of wish I didn't know now!! It's true what they say, ignorance is bliss.

yeah your right i keep comparing everything to my pregnancy with callum. i got my BFP at 10dpo and had cramps and twinges, so cos im not getting any of that i ve written myself off this cycle. :dohh:

Yeah I wish I did not know as much as I do, because now I am trying to look for every little sign. My Best Friend knows nothing about any of this stuff and got PG with #2 with in the first try. They just did the BD and did not worry about anything else. We just need to not get worried about anything until AF comes. Then just start the BD all over again. Things could be a lot worse. I am trying to not be so worried about it. It has consumed my life for a year now, so I just need to start focusing on other things so this will happen. Who knows maybe we all can get BFP this month. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->