TTC #2 and looking for a buddy!

Yeah I agree with both of you, it had been a lot easier for me this month talking to ladies that are going through it the same time as me. I have had basically no one to talk to for a year. I have always wanted a spring baby, so april being due would be a great month. :) After April here in FL it just gets way too hot & humid.

Jodi,
Did your temp go up today since you had that cm yesterday? My temp when up about 0.2 today, which is weird because is goes between 97.5 and 97.9.

Topaz,
That is great that you are a single mom! I don't know if I could do that. You must be a very strong woman. Well if nothing this month hopefully next month.

Yeah I agree with both of you, it had been a lot easier for me this month talking to ladies that are going through it the same time as me. I have had basically no one to talk to for a year. I have always wanted a spring baby, so april being due would be a great month. :) After April here in FL it just gets way too hot & humid.

Jodi,
Did your temp go up today since you had that cm yesterday? My temp when up about 0.2 today, which is weird because is goes between 97.5 and 97.9.

Topaz,
That is great that you are a single mom! I don't know if I could do that. You must be a very strong woman. Well if nothing this month hopefully next month.

Ennie
My temp is about the same as the last few days. Hovering around the 36 degree mark. I've been feeling a little crampy since last night. Thought it may have been O pain but it has lasted too long for that. I've been bloated for a day or two too. Still think I'm out this month though. Last time I "knew" pretty early on, just had a feeling. No feelings this time though.
I agree with you about having a spring baby. September was great for me last time. I went off when school finished in June and didn't have to return so I didn't have to work when super preggo. I will have been off for 14 months though when school starts in September and am sooooo ready to get back at it.

Topaz
I admire you being a single Mom too. I find it difficult at times when OH is away working for 3 weeks. I can see why it is sooo worth it though. I cannpt imagine my life without children, guess that's why I became a teacher :)

thanks girls, i have a really supportive family so that really helps. just got fed up of waiting for mr right to turn up so decieded to go it alone, although the donor does see callum every now and again and buys him gifts. (he has even bought us a double buggy bless him)

Well that is really good topaz. That does help a lot when you have a supportive family. That is also really good with the donor!

Well I got bored today and went out and bought a proper basal body thermometer and some pregnancy tests. Going to try to hold out until me fertility friend test date which is the 13th. That will be 13 dpo!! Not sure if I can make it but I'm sure going to try!

i love my thermometer, its so good to get that temp rise to confirm ovulation.

although i get really bad ov pains so i always know when i have ov'ed.

I was using a regular digital thermometer but decided to buy the proper one. Next cycle (if I don't get my bfp :p) I am going to take temping a little more seriously. I don't take it religously at the same time each day and my temps do fluctuate because of this. I am taking my temps orally now but have read that doing it vaginally is better. Which do you do?

Yeah I need to get a proper Basal Body Thermometer as well. I am doing the same thing just using a digital one orally. I am going to try and wait until I miss the witch on the 15th before I test, because I always get my hopes up. But I doubt I will be able to do it. LOL. You will have to let us know what happens when you test Jodi. If I still don't get the BFP, I am going to try Preseed this month. I have heard good things about it.

I will let you know for sure! I was going to wait until AF was late but I doubt I'll be able to hold out that long. I got my last bfp the day of my missed AF. The line was VERY dark so I probably would have gotten a bfp ealier had I tested.
I'm not feeling positive about this cycle at all. My temps don't seem high enough for pregnancy. My temps were much higher with my last pregnancy. I have read that it can be different with each pregnancy and after giving birth so I guess I'll have to wait and see. I did have heartburn all day though. I looked back at my posts after getting my first bfp and that was the only symptom that I noted....hmmmmm....I'm going to drive myself nuts. I'm starting to think my OH is lucky he works away LOL!

Yeah we will see about this month, I am not to positive either. But who knows. My poor DH has been dealing me and TTC for a year. We both have been going to the doctor to see what is wrong. Now that I have been diagnosed with not OV every month, he is being tested for a low sperm count. He has tested twice and both have been low. He tests again on Thursday and hopefully it will be ok this month! If he is ok, then I will be back on clomid in 2 cycles.

When they diagnosed you with not ovulating every months could they tell you why or do they not know?
I had no idea there was such a thing as "secondary infertility" until joining bnb. I always thought if you managed to get pregnant once than you wouldn't have difficulties next time around...silly me...Makes me nervous.
I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you!

No they could not tell me why. I guess it just happens, unfortunately. Yeah I did not know about secondary infertility until it happened to me. I just want to know why I am not getting PG, besides they not OV every month thing. I have wanted another child since my DS was 2, so now that he is 4 1/2 it is just frustrating. My doctor does not seemed too worried about me getting PG. He just said we have to fix some small things and then it will happen. I am trying to stay positive so I do not diminish any chance of getting PG.

I think staying positive it super important. I had a friend who stressed about it big time and had a lot of trouble. The minute she stopped trying she got pregnant. Stress can't be good for ttc.
If your doc isn't worried than there probably isn't a lot to be worried about. Sometimes we forget how small the window of opportunity is each time we ovulate. I'm sure your bfp is coming soon! I can imagine how frustrated you must get though but that's what we are here for. I'll help in any way I can :)

Good morning ladies!

How is everyone feeling today? I had a pretty rough night with DD last night. She was waking a lot and super fussy. Finally took her into bed with me and she settled some. I'm wondering if some more teeth may be on the horizon as we only have 2 so far.
My temp went up a little this morning. My cervix is high, closed and hard and I have a definite increase in creamy cm. I also woke with a backache. Trying not to be too hopeful as I'm still unsure of O day, but it can't hurt to be a little positive ;)

morning! my temp is def on the way down.

its much harder to temp this time round cos of callum, im up through the night to him so dont always get 3 hrs sleep in a row. although i do seem to get a nice pattern still.

enniejennie does oh take any suppliments, zinc is supposed to increase sperm count.

a few of my friends know i ve started to ttc again and they all say 'oh youll fall really easy, you did with callum and your really fertile after having a baby'

talk about pressure, i think the just had a baby so more fertile window has gone too as callum is 6 months now.

Good morning ladies,

Well my temp is up another .2 degrees, so this is now 2 days with my temp rising. Hopefully it is a good sign. Like you said jodi we just have to try and stay positive, because I have been negative for about 9 months, obviously that did me no good. LOL
Topaz my dh is not taking anything right now, but I am definitely going to have him start taking it if we are not PG this month. Wow no pressure to get PG again or anything. But it will happen when it is meant to happen. I hate hearing that saying but I need to try and start believing it. :)
Jodi well hopefully those are all positive signs for you! I remember those days when my son used to have hard nights. He had very bad colic, so we were up a lot with him. I am not going to check my cervix anymore because it is so up and down, it is definitely not a good way for me to check.

Topaz - Sorry to hear about your dropping temps. I'd still wait until AF before counting yourself out completely though!
How does Callum usually sleep? Casey still isn't sleeping through the night. She was REALLY bad from 6 to 8 months and I started letting her cry it out. She's gotten a lot better since then, but the last two nights haven't been much fun :S

Ennie - The continuing temp rise is a good sign! I know what you means about cervix position too. Mine is all over the place throughout the day, let alone my cycle. I have a hard time differentiating how hard/soft it is as well.

he sleps from about 10 til 10 but im usually up at 1 4 and 7 for either bottles or he has flipped over and is unsettled.

im ok with the cry it out at bed time but once im asleep and then waken up i have no patience so he usually ends up in bed with me. :dohh:

im not bothered about the temp drop. i know im not preg so on to next cycle

Topaz - I only did the cry it out thing at bedtime. I think it may tire her out and she sleeps longer than before. When she wakes at night I usually don't have the mental energy to devote to it and she ends up in my bed. Usually between 12 pm to 3 am. She goes to bed at 7 pm so I get some time to get things done!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ashhmichelle
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->