TTC #2 and struggling

Sorry to hear that bug. Temp drpp here too...no spotting as yet but just waiting for it to arrive!

AF just arrived for me. I'm not feeling too bad as I'm at least happy with a 13 day luteal phase (the longest I've had since beginning to TTC a year ago!)

One more cycle to go and then going to speak to my GP.

So sorry girls! Hoping next cycle can bring you bfps!

I will most likely be joining you all onto the next cycle.

how are you ladies doing? 7 dpo for me... no real symptoms though

For the longest I said no to having a second but once my three yr old started asking for a sister and I had a scare, my mom instincts started kicking in and it stopped being about me and more about what my son wanted. Siblings are special and important. Woman ttc #2 don't get as much sympathy as those ttc #1 but this journey is more about my family and not nearly as much of a personal desire as #1 was. I get so frustrated with people not sympathizing with us bc we already have one. #2 is just as emotionally draining....almost more. Anyone else feel that way?

Hi sarasmile. How ling have you been ttc#2? Plenty of sympathy here...im a year and counting and it is very draining!

Hi bug/sharnw...! 4dpo for me today so back in the tww...again!!! Didn't love my bd pattern this month as no bding post ov but got a bit in beforehand so hoping that will be enough!

Bug. ...what day do you plan to test?

Sharnw ... hows the pregnancy gong? All ok?

Love to all!

Pregnancy is goin day by day :) my scan was yesterday and thank goodness all is fine :)

When do you plan on testing?

Ah Bug, gutted for you hun! Seeing a BFN is awful, I hate it! But I think your chart really does look fab this month so I'm keeping everything crossed for you until (if!) your AF arrives.

I plan to test next Thursday which would be 12dpo. A week to go, it will drag!

srb.... i have only been off bc since July 27. not many people know we are ttc. got another bfn this am. no clue about my body right now.

Sorry mrs W ..... ttc really is awful. There have been a lot of tears here this time!

You're not alone if that is any comfort!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->