TTC #2 and struggling

Any updates mcw??

Still waiting to ov here......again! its seems all I do is wait for ov. I expected to see a +ve opk today but nope!

Well ladies... Here's my chart with my temp from this morning
https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/4b5dcd/thumb.png
My Ovulation Chart

and here is my test from this morning!:cloud9::cloud9::cloud9:

I just tested after Hubby left and now I'm like shaking and freaking out! I really didn't expect it!! Now my mind is just racing on how to tell him!

I really didn't have any symptoms until yesterday I noticed that my boobs were sore when my hubby threw a pillow at me lol. I have also been super beyond irritable and exhausted!

Attachments

• securedownload.jpg
    securedownload.jpg
    20.1 KB · Views: 0
YES YES YES!!!!!!!

August BFP number 2 - I love it ladies!!!!!!!!!!!

Congrats mcw, over the moon for you!

Another BFP needed now in order to beat July!

No questioning it now!! Bfp 10 dpo after only a two hour hold!!!!!

GL to all of you ladies! I will be stalking for future bfps!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    47.8 KB · Views: 0
Woohoo congrats! Lol i'd also be in shock for few days x

Nothing beats a digi

Cd7 here af has finally left the building. Been taking the vitex & received my vit b complex in post so when do i take the b complex? All cycle or before or after ov? Lol sorry for questions i think someone on here suggested it but dont know how to take. Thinking of trying to follow smep again this cycle as it helped me conceived last year.

Any updates mcw??

Still waiting to ov here......again! its seems all I do is wait for ov. I expected to see a +ve opk today but nope!

I was like this last cycle got a late positive opk on cd20 & cycle ended up being longer to 35 days argh usualky 28/29 days hoping with vitex this cycle i ovulate at my usual cd15-17

Congratulations Mcw!!!

I think we both had our loss around same time, April?

I'm still waiting on AF, so ready for this cycle to be over with and move on :(

Babyjan- yes I found out about my mc the very end of April and MC'd may 7th

Good luck to you! Hope af comes soon!

That's amazing :cloud9:
Will bump into you in first tri :)

Come on bfps for all of us :happydance: <3

huge congrats mcw!!!

welcome babyjan (im a little late on that one lol)

pos opk for me today!!!

Thank you bug!

Congrats on your positive opk!!

Hello, congrats to all the bfp ladies! Can I join please, had my implant take out in march and have officially been trying for 4 unsuccessful cycles, moving on to cycle 5 now...

Excellent news on the positive opk bug. I can't believe I still haven't ov'd and not a sniff of a positive opk yet. Getting me a bit down as I would have normally ov'd by now

Who is next to test on here??

Thougt I would wake up to AF but nothing! It's always on time usually so have no idea what's going on. And no, I'm not pregnant according to the ics :|

I had on and off cramping yesterday so really expected to see it :/

Welcome twilighter hopefully cycle 5 is the one for you

Nice to see all these bfp gives rest of us hope

Af left yesterday so hopefully should ovulate in about a week. Anyone got a plan of action for bd routine? I'm thinking of following smep again as conceived with it last year but have tried it twice this time anyway suppose if everything is right eod would gimme best chance.
Also started vitex like i mentioned earlier on cd1 so confused whether to keep taking till bfp & then wean myself off it or stop at ovulation? Any advice

Anyone who took vitex did you get headaches with it?

Babyjan you never know might be a bfp waiting to still show. What dpo are you?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->