TTC #2 and struggling

GL Ladies!!!

Bug make sure to catch that egg! BD BD BD BD

Babyjan FX you Ov'd late

Hi twilighter :)

Mum2sam you could stop at o :) I wish I did x now I have to wean off x

Well AF arrived!

I'm glad that I can move on with this cycle but I'm praying this is my cycle, I would be due in May and that's my birthday month, I hope I can get #2 before I turn 24 :)

So I'm on the clearblue trial, I think UK ladies know about this? I've been sent the fertility monitor so I'm using that, also I'm taking vitamins again as I stopped due to feeling stressed and hopeless.

I hope it works this month but I'm not going to hold out much hope tbh, I've also got a scan coming up on the 16th to check if I still have the cyst on my right ovary. Praying that's gone and that everything looks ok in there.

Alsooooo going to try my absolute hardest to avoid testing before AF is due lol

GL Ladies!!!

Bug make sure to catch that egg! BD BD BD BD

Babyjan FX you Ov'd late

Hi twilighter :)

Mum2sam you could stop at o :) I wish I did x now I have to wean off x

I hurt. Lol! Gotta get one more bd in today...

GL this cycle Babyjan! :flower:

Bug hope your egg is nearly fertilised :dance:

Finally got a positive opk last night (well, me and OH had a debate about whether it was truly positive but if not it was damn close!) Just need a nice big temp jump tomorrow please!

Sorry to hear bout AF babyjan, but don worry about turning 24, you are a spring chicken!! I always planned for 2 bubbas by 30, but now I am 31 in November so that's not going to happen!

Mom2Sam - we tend to take the BD approach of every other day until a positive opk then do a couple of days in a row. Going to try again tonight which would be three in a row, but we're not always successful at that!

Hello everyone! Hope you all had good weekends.

Bug....you're close to testing. ...how are you feeling?

Not hopeful at all :( been a really strange cycle - didn't get a temp rise until yesterday.

Ah bug sorry to hear that....I know how you feel as my cycles have been strange the last couple of months. Have you managed to keep bding through until now?

No unfortunately not- my cm is really creamy now so I doubt I would be gearing up to ov anytime soon. I feel like I ovulated but my temps are whacky. I guess I just have to wait to see

Lots of things can affect temps....I reckon go with your instinct of when you thought you ov'd. Instinct is normally right!

I am expecting my period tomorrow....cramping a bit today and wipped a bit of blood. *sighs* I have not tested as I hate seeing 'negative' - seeing blood is more definite. I guess another month of waiting....

Srb GL with your next tests :) hope af doesn't arrive this time! :af:

Paradise hope you don't get af tomorrow :flower:

All hope can't be gone until af actually shows ladies!:) still have my fingers crossed! With my last pregnancy I had bleeding and thought for sure af was on her way and got my bfp which ended in mc and then this time I had a two day temp dip which I thought for sure meant af was on the way and I got my bfp and my temp shot back up :)

11 dpo today- the bfn was on a frer :(

Booo to the BFNs! Still holding out hope for us ladies!

Hey everyone

I'm still here of course, nothing to report over here just waiting to O, got my two days of peak on the cbfm.

I'm sorry to those who got bfns :(

Hey ladies just a quick upday think the vitex did help with bringing ov forward afain got positive opk on cd16 this time & i am 3dpo today got to bd through most of fertile week too & including 3 days in a row from positive opk so all set now just waiting waiting fir the end result i will update when i test

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->