TTC #2 and struggling

Ugh I've been struck down with tonsillitis! Which basically means having to BD when I'll because I am determined this month. Last month we really didn't get much bding in so it wasn't a huge surprise when AF came. I've been discarding my temps too because they are stupidly high. Got antibiotics from the dic today do hoping they will clear it up quickly!

Hopeful - great that you are in the TWW! Seems like an eternity doesn't it?! Do you normally have a 14 day LP?

Taurus - when do you plan to test?

Hope you feel better soon srb....

I have a 12 day LP so won't be testing until 13dpo if I'm lucky to get there. I hate seeing bfn. The only time I test early is if Im suspicious.

Hi ladies x
I really want to join you all x
I have been ttc for 6months. I've only had 4 periods since giving birth 18 months ago. I breastfed up until last month. My cycles are finally getting back to normal.
I really want to give dd a sibling. Its not selfish when you are really wanting another baby and getting frustrated about it when you already have a baby. You are thinking about your child now... You don't want your child having a large gap with his/her brother or sister :hugs:
I got told I should be thankful I have a baby. I AM VERY THANKFUL. I'm over the moon I have her. She is my one and only xoxoxoxxoxxoxo
But I am thinking about her, she needs a sibling <3

Srb - oh no!! I hope you feel better soon!! Ugh! That stinks to be sick during your fertile week! We all wait for what seems like forever for that week each month!! And yes I have a 14 day LP so hoping to hold out on the testing until July 16. Likely test on the 14 though. My previous bfps have all been at 12dpo.

Sharnw - welcome!!! I love your outlook on how we aren't being selfish for REALLY wanting a second baby. That's how I see it too! It's for my DS. I want him to have a sibling/playmate close in age! And congrats on the breastfeeding! I only made it 4 months. :wacko:

Thank you for the lovely welcome

<3

Srb that's sux to be sick while fertile :(
I conceived dd while sick. I say the body is fighting off germs more than fighting off those little spermies :)

Holeful4 I just read you got your bfps on 12dpo. That gives me hope :)

Thanks ladies for your support. Antibiotics are starting to kick in now so feeling a little bit better. Also got some bd in last night too although it wasn't alot of fun ahah!

Sharnw -welcome! I like your theory of conceiving when sick! How have you found your cycles since stopping bf? I breastfed elliot for 12 months and although my cycles are regular my luteal phase is shorter which is not great

Sharnw - yup, always 12 dpo and not any sooner. where are you in your current cycle? Testing soon?

Srb - glad you are feeling better!!

As for me , I'm a chronic symptom spiotter. :dohh: Try not but every month I obsess over everything in the TWW. So far I've noticed an increased appetite but that's normal every month. And some slight cramping.

know this feeling too well :( me and my partner have been having sex ''unprotected'' going on about a year now id say!! .... but im in the process of being diagnosed with PCOS :(

Srb glad your feeling better and you got some bd :)
My my cycles while bf were in their 40's and 60's. It was like I was pg again, they felt that long :haha:
The month I stopped (this cycle) I Ov'd on cd 21 :happydance:

Hopeful4 your lucky, I have no symptoms. Not even sore nipples this tww. I'm questioning if I'm even in my tww :wacko:

Misstrouble I was wondering the other day, could we develope pcos even though we've previously had children and no pcos in the past?
I hope you don't :hugs: . My sister is a petite size 8 and she was diagnosed with pcos. They gave her clomid and she fell pg on her second cycle :)

Sharnw and taurus... your charts are looking great!! Still waiting to ov here!

Welcome miss trouble!

Thanks Srb :flower:
I see your temp is low. Ov could be real soon! :D

So ladies What do we think.....

my chart has a big dip and a big spike. 36.13 this morning which is a temp normally Post ov. BUT a super negative opk today and yesterday? I always get a positive opk, often for 2 days.

do you think the antibiotics/illness has affected things? Any ideas as to whether I have ov'd or not?

Confused! Guess I really need to see what my temps do over the next few days.....

Hi all. This looks like my kind of thread lol , we have been ttc no.2 for 8 month, I had a miscarriage last year and this month I think I had a chemical.
I see that a few of you have Also had a chemical before, hope u don't mind me asking but was your af the same? I had a bfp 10dpo, they we're faint but there was 4 of them, I had pregnancy symptoms but af came on time and has been pretty normal maybe a bit heavier. Ds took 2 months to conceive and mc last year took 2 months.
Good luck everyone

Srb that would frustrate the heck out me. I can't wait to see what your temp is tomorrow.

Hi tootyfruity :hi:

Thanks Sharnw. Will make OH bd tonight I think just to be on the safe side!

Another great looking temp for you!! So exciting...!

Hi tooti frutti. Where are you in your current cycle?

Hi ladies. Im on month 12 here ttc #2 .
Im just waiting to ov at the mo... had positive opk yest and today.

How are you all? Its so great to see there are ladies in same position. ..and hopefully there will be some success stories soon to keep us going !! Xx

I have been ttc #3 for 14 months. Got pregnant after 8 months but had a d&c for blighted ovum and have not been able to conceive since. I have given up opks and just bd when we feel like it. Worried because I have 2 from a previous marriage but my fiance doesnt have any. Glad there are other ladies with the same issues. Currently I think I am 3 dpo. Had o pain Friday so hoping that's when I o'd. Only bd 2 days before that. Good luck.

Hi fuschia and Baby.Love12 :hi:

Fuchia I hope your 12 months is up and you catch your egg this month x :)

Baby.Love, I like your bd chances :) Im jealous! LOL
I only got to bd 4 days before O. That's cutting it thin lol.
GL :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->