TTC #2 and struggling

Hopeful - I feel EXACTLY the same! its like a gut punch every time you hear of another pregnancy even though you are happy for them. I've had a LOT of that recently. You've still not tested though have you, it all sounds good to me!

So you are due to test Monday (if you hold out that long!)....who else is testing soon?

Af is due today! Temp is way down.
Taking vitex and evening primrose oil.
I hope you ladies get your bfp this cycle x

Hey girls, I need your help!! I don't know why I tested so early :dohh: I'm only 9 dpo today but I poas this morning with fmu. I was Sooo half asleep that I thought I didn't leave it under long enough so I retook it out looked out then redipped it. Can that affect the results?? I know they say to keep the test horizontal after dipping and I turned it vertical. Would the dye from the control line leak down and cause a false positive??? It was negative at first but turned positive after the ten minute time frame. I (of course) did a second one 4 hours later after holding my pee. It was negative - nothing at all there. Do you think the first one was a fluke?? I have never had a false positive before and I think eval lines are colorless, right? Of course I've never had a positive THIS early before either. :shrug:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    22 KB · Views: 13
Thanks baby love! Of course I'm going to use a frer in the morning. That was a Walmart cheapie. Hope it gets stronger and sticks!!

When are you testing?? Any symptoms?

I say do a FRER today!! Wont test until next weekend. Supposed to get AF next Saturday. Nothing aside from my normal sore boobs and the occasional cramp here and there. That's about it. I think I am 7 dpo so who knows I am not holding my breath though.

Hopeful ! I do think this looks like a BFP. it is only 9dpo so maybe all your hcg was in the first one so that's why your second one was negative? I don't even know if that can happen?! Haha! Go get a FRER now...you can't leave us hanging on like this!

Also...I knew there was no way you would wait until Monday! :haha:

Baby love - its rubbish being the TWW , 7dpo seems like ages until testing! Wonder if you will cave like hopeful and test early!

I think I have finally ov'd this morning!!! It's taking a long time coming this little eggy! Expecting to see a nice big temp rise tomorrow morning so chart stalkers watch out!

Sharnw - any news? Is AF staying away?

I don't think I will. Lol. I don't like squinting for lines. When I test I want it to be blaring. I am tired of disappointment.

Baby love - I admire how strong you are! I am bad about testing early :dohh: Still crossing my fingers for you!!! Symptoms sound good so far!!

Srb - so we should expect symptom spotting to begin soon? :haha: yay! Hoping this is your lucky month!!

I'm going out to dinner with the in-laws and of course we are stopping to buy a FRER! :haha: Trying not to get too excited. It's so early, anything can happen. Especially after last months quick disappoint 4 days after a positive. Staying hopeful! :winkwink:

Af here :brat:
I must be having an April baby ;) <3

Booo! Sorry to hear that sharnw. April baby for you for definite!

Ok absolutely nothing on the FRER. :nope: Sad...the first one yesterday must have been messed up. Makes no sense. I used fmu again just like yesterday - except I made sure to wake up a little first this time , ha. Totally bummed.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    25.7 KB · Views: 13
:hugs: BFNs suck!! You know you're not out yet but still a bfn is always hard to take! :hugs:

can I join? TTC #2 for 7 months now with 2 losses in there. Took a year to conceive DS.

:hi: Bug, fx you get your bfp and have a h&h 9 months x
So sorry to read you had 2 losses :( :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back