TTC #2 and struggling

Hi ladies, can I join you too....

I have one son who is 29 months old and this is the first month ttc baby number 2. It took us almost 12 months to conceive ds, really hoping it doesn't take aslong this time.
I've been off the pill for over a year, but we are getting married in just over a week and my period was due while we were away getting married so i took a pack of pills to alter it, but I'm just really hoping by doing that it hasn't messed my cycle up too much.

Good luck to you all, I hope we all get a bfp soon :thumbup:

Hi fuschia and Baby.Love12 :hi:

Fuchia I hope your 12 months is up and you catch your egg this month x :)

Baby.Love, I like your bd chances :) Im jealous! LOL
I only got to bd 4 days before O. That's cutting it thin lol.
GL :)

Really. You think my bases are covered? :happydance: nah I think you are still in forgood cchances.

Me too. I am beginning to lose hope and think it will never happen

Hey girls!! Haven't been on in a couple of days - busy weekend! I see I missed a lot!

Srb - I don't temp at all so I can't be of much help sorry.

Welcome to the new girls!! I hope this becomes a lucky thread!! Good luck to all!! :happydance:

I am beginning to worry if my body geared up to O and then didn't until later. I thought I O'd on Wednesday or Thursday but I had a second round of fertile cm this weekend. Ugh! Hope we didn't miss this month. Haven't bd since last Tuesday because of DHs work schedule and busy weekend. :dohh: maybe my cycle is going to be messed up from the chemical pregnancy last month. :nope:

I feel selfish since I have not been trying as long as a lot of you ladies here, but I had a MMC in May and I have been feeling so down today more than I have in a while. I am due for AF (maybe) this weekend. It will be my second AF post MC and I have been testing since Friday. I really don't think I O'd, according to my temps I did, but thats the only tracking that I did. With my daughter I got pregnant just a week after stopping BC that I was on for three years. Then with my second pregnancy I got pregnant within a few months of getting my implanon removed. Now I feel that it will never happen again:(

Bfn here at 12dpo :(
I'm out. I just want af to hurry up and get here and be over with lol.

How are you ladies? x

Not out until af shows. But I know that feeling. Lol I have it already.

Sorry to hear that sharnw :hugs: your temps still looks great. Do you 'feel' like AF is going to arrive soon.?

Hello to all the new ladies. :wave:

My lower back aches every now and then x

Yaaaaay! EWCM today, finally! :) really hoping for a +ve opk tomorrow morning.

How is everyone else doing? Hopeful/ Taurus, are you close to testing now?

Hey ladies!

Sharn - so sorry! I was really hoping you'd be the first bfp on this thread.:hugs: Has the witch shown up yet?

Srb - yay for ewcm!!!!! Hope you catch that eggy! :happydance:

I am trying to hold off testing until at least Monday (12dpo). If I am not pg this month then my body is playing a very mean trick on me. I'm having lots of symptoms - Sooo tired, lower abdominal cramps like af is starting, and cervix still high since O time. These were the same symptoms as last month when I had the chemical. Of course the fact that I THINK I'm pg is a major red flag!! I usually get BFNs when I think I'm pg and only BFPs when I think I'm not. :dohh: This week is draagggggiinngg by.

Srb yay for ewcm! That's awesome :dance:

Hopeful I think you're pregnant! :) can't wait for Monday!

Thanks Hopeful xx my timing really sucked for bd :(
Next cycle I will be more on top of things ;) haha

Hi srbjbex – I got top one a couple days ago and bottom one last night, so feeling cautiously excited. Yay you got EWCM…….

Sharn – your temps still look good

Hopeful – stalking you to see if you’re the next BFP

Babylove – your still in until your not……hope that makes sense lol

Attachments

• Test 10_07_2014.JPG
    Test 10_07_2014.JPG
    16.9 KB · Views: 7
Taurus yes makes perfect sense. Was only able to bd 2 days before o day and thats only going off of o cramps. Congrats on your bfp looks great!

Taurus - this is major news! First BFP of the thread. Congratulations! Completely understand you feel cautious but I have a good feeling!

Congrats Taurus!!!! Yay!!! Hope this is your lucky sticky one :thumbup:

I am still having mild cramps but beginning to feel like this just isn't our month. I go back and forth :shrug: Just found out a friend who has a little one my son's age (13 months) is pregnant again. I am happy for her because she's been trying since he was 3 months old but always brings me down just a bit when I learn of another pregnant friend. :nope:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->