• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

TTC #2 any one wanna be buddies!!

Ah so sorry butterfly, i really thought this was your month. Hope you're ok xx

Angelbaby i know it can be stressfull after you have had a loss but try not to worry, you will have your scan soon enough and everything will be fine. How did the move go?

Thank you scissors.

The move went well apart from the fact that I did everything on my own and mil (whom came to help me) did nothing. The day she arrived she picked up DD and said she's going to rest these couple of days. :-( hubby is upset about this and he so wish he could help me. Luckily everything is sorted and we love the new house.

How are you all doing?

Sissors and Angelbaby thanks. Thought this was the month too :(

Angelbaby- Thats good the move went good, bad that you had no help, I would of been mad too totally understand how you feel. And like Sissors said your scan is coming up soon and everything will be fine and soon you will see that little baby :) Can't wait to hear what it is. Did you pick any names out if it were a girl or boy yet or are you still waiting to do that?

AFM- Holy smokes it rained yesterday all day then snow, so very very icy out, I run my on day home and I have to drive my daughter to school in the morning and as well bring the 2 kids that I watch with me. anxiety threw the roof lol. The cars were so back up usually a 5 min ride took like 10 mins or more but it was all good i got to drive slow. HATE "Winter"!! Did have a DR APP today at 11 but to icy to go to day so i made one for tomorrow at 940.
I am starting to take EPO and Fertile aid and Cassava again.

How is everything with everyone else?

Thank you butterfly. I really appreciate your support and would like to be buddies with you ladies even when we all have our bubs. We are still deciding on baby names and will know better once we know the sex of the baby. I am planning on having a gender reveal party next year once we can see the sex.

Gosh, summer started here and I am suffering in the afternoons. lol Actually funny because 3 weeks ago we still had snow on the mountains and you can actually see the mountains from my bedroom and livingroom windows.

Butterfly i hate to drive in snow, my nerved do be gone! Thankfully we dont get much of it here. Good luck with your dr app. Hopefully they can do something for you. Here they dont do anything untill you're at least a year trying with no success.

Angelbaby does your mil know you're preg? Id go mad too if she didnt help. Im lucky my mil is great shes helps with cleaning and stuff when im busy. Where are you living, interesting that its summer there now.

Nothing much happening with me im 5dpo so fx for bfp but il settle for a decent length lp if i dont get bfp

Sorry af arrived butterfly :-( horrible witch. Sounds like you are ready to catch that egg next cycle though! Good luck x

I'm still a week away from testing. I do hate the waiting game!! Feeling ok, just tired. Like you scissors I'd love a bfp but if not, ill look on the bright side, ill be able to drink next wkend at hubby's 40th and we'll try again next cycle. X

angelbaby- Mountains right outside your house, you are one very lucky woman, I wish I could live like that. And I when I get pg I would def wanna stay in contact with you ladies. I am so happy for you :)

Sissors- Ya my nerves were shot lol. It sucks cause my DH just got a lift kit on his truck and is getting new tires so we have to drop off his truck and its on the other side of the city so i have drive to go get him :( Just can't get away from this ice. and my FX that you get that BFP!!

Mrsw11- FX for you as well hope you get your BFP also :) And ya I try to look at the brighter side also if I don't get my BFP that month. I think if you do get a BFP that would be a Great Surprise for you Hubby :)

Ya here is a year also, But we have been trying for way more than a year really just never chart until a couple months ago. Since day one we have had unprotected sex and we have been together for almost 5 years and I have used an O calender for like 3 years already and since i have been charting my O calender has been right every month, so if it is anything like that then that means that it must have been right all those times. and now i have 4 months of charting, (temping, opks, cm, cp) so hopefully that will be enough information, and if not then i guess I'll just keep doing what im doing.

Scissors, yes my mil knows I am pregnant and that I had difficulty with DD last time, but she is an emotial type of person and the world goes around here needs. My husband is so tired of this. She sulks easily if something doesn't goes her way, but she is in an incredible artist so bless her.

I am from South Africa and live closer to the coast. So have the ocean about an hour's drive away from us and living now in the middle of mountains and winyards. Where do you all live?

Scissors and MrsW11 hope it's your month and that you will get your bfp soon.

Butterfly, I am so sorry that you tried to conceive for so long and with no bfp. I hope the doctors can get it sorted for you and hope it's not a major problem and something medication can be used for.

Angelbaby south africa seems beautiful, id love to go on safari for our honeymoon but dont think we can afford it at the minute. Im living in ireland. Sorry your mil isnt very considerate thats not nice to deal with. Hopefully the next few weeks will fly in and your hubby will be home to help.

Mrsw i agree with butterfly that it would be a nice suprise for hubbys birthday. When do you plan on testing?

Butterfly im sorry you'v had no luck this long. Hopefully its nothing too serious and the doc can give you hope xx

My temp droped a bit this morning but its stil above the coverline so hopefully it goes back up 2moro.

Scissors, I also hope your temp goes up again and that you get your bfp soon.

Well, if you want to come and visit then you can stay over at my house and I will take you to all the attractions. :) shark cage diving, wine tasting, going up table mountain, touching baby lions and going to Robben Island where Mr. Mandela was kept in prison. Will also show you the stadium where they played world cup soccer in 2010. :)

My husband went to Ireland last year for work. He loved to go for walks there and enjoyed celebrating St. Patricks day.

Hi ladies. Do you mind if I join you? DH and I have decided to start TTC for #2 from this cycle onwards. Anyone else in the same boat? :flower:

Angelbaby- South Africa sounds like an amazing place, never been out of Canada before. The only real place we have beautiful mountains along with ocean is British Colombia which is also a turkey amazing place as well.

Thanks guys:) just waiting to see e doc I'll let you know what she says once I'm out. I'm so nervous and the icy roads don't help either :( I hope it's nothing major either and if she thinks it is then I might have to go see a gyno.

Welcome mrsswaffer! Good luck with ttc!

Butterfly, I hope all goes well and that it's something minor so that you don't need to go to a gyno.

What is it like living in Canada? I had a friend (sadly lost contact) who lived in Ontario at the time. All the pictures she posted on fb looked so amazing.

Welcome Mrsswaffer, hope all goes well for you this cycle :) FX

angelbaby- thanks :) but she is sending me for blood work and she referred me too a gyno so I guess we will wait and see what happens when I get in with him. Hopefully everything is fine and that if something is wrong it can be fixed.

and living in Canada is Wonderful, except for winter and those days that get up to like -30 and up for a week straight. but other than that I love it.

Welcome mrsswaffer, our babies are close in age! GL with this cycle, we need more :bfp: on this thread

Butterfly sorry your dr app didnt go the way you hoped, hopefully you get answers and your bfp soon xx

oh, butterfly. I am sorry that you are now referred, but hopefully it will get sorted soon and can you get your bfp soon.

I wish I could go visit Cananda. It looks beautiful from what I have seen.

Thank you lovelies. :)

Oh yeah, scissors, that's cool! We wanted our babies quite close together so they'll hopefully get on well when they're older. :D

Mrsswaffer We didnt want a big age gap either but also we're getting married in september 2015 and wanted another before then. I think this is our 4th cycle ttc or maybe its the 3rd its hard to remember what day im in most days :lol:

<3 <3 Your chart looks good this cycle. You've certainly covered BDing! :thumbup: :sex:

I find it difficult to temp every morning because Harrison could stir anywhere between 2am and 7am, so I never know if I'll get the full recommended 3 hours' continuous sleep before temping. I'm trying though. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->