TTC #2 any one wanna be buddies!!

You prob wont be able to make out last months chart but the highest temp was the same day i had positive opk.

Butterfly your chart looks really promising. It seems to have gone to a higher temp so i hope that this is your bfp chart!

Thanks guys I will def keep you posted

Sissors- If I had to guess it looks like maybe you would of O'd on Cd 13. FX hopefully FF is just not reading it. Cause Like I said The day I O'd I got a neg opk.

Nimbec- your not out until af shows up, but if she does, it does suck but you can start fresh with your temps and all that.

Baby dust to all you girls :) and hopefully if not this month for sure next month we get some more BFP.!!

Nimbec- Good luck for your Docs Appointment!

MrsW11- Ya you should def temp next month so that you for sure know when you O. But for me It took me to like my 3 cycle to realize everything with charting and how my body is. I know some people think it is a head ache but really I think it is a super cool thing. and looking back on the charts it is exciting.

I got my positive opk 2day so i went out and bought preseed to cover all bases!

Any news butterfly? Fx :dust:

Scissors I see what you mean about last months chart...this months looks loads better and congrats on your pos opk YAY!!! I use preseed too - i found it feels a bit slippy if you use whole amount recommended but it got me pregnant so what the hell! eek happy bding. Does your lo sleep through? Harrison is still not at all :( makes temping quite hard....

Butterfly i love charting too keep looking back at old charts and comparing very interesting! Any news?

mrsw11 yes definately chart that way at least you will have some idea of whats going on....in theory but who knows with ttc lol I'm CD 33 :nope: no witch no bfp grrrr How about you what CD? Would be great to have company charting next cycle!

Ok so oh thinks i've gone nuts about ttc again just because i ordered loads of stuff from amazon....i told him unless he wants to be stabbing in the dark then i need to know whats going on....hmmm did he get it....nope! lol luckily he is supportive but even after many years ttc he still hasn't grasped the fact that its not easy and he cant just bung it in and hey presto a baby falls out!!! ooops sorry rant over :blush:

Haha nimbec totally understand where you are coming from. I left work to go and get the preseed because if i ordered it online i wouldnt get it until 2moro and i bought more opks while i was there! My lo isnt sleeping through so i just make a note if i havnt had much rest when i take my temp or this morning ds woke at 4.30 so i took temp then as i knew if i took it at my usual 6 i wouldnt have had much sleep. Im hoping the way im doing it is enough to show o.

I'm guessing it would be scissors. surley it will give a rough idea.....lets hope! fx you 0 soon and get plenty of BD in :)

Nimbec- Yup totally agree with you. some guys just don't get it, mine is the same way.

sissors- Great news!!! GL, Hopefully this is the month for you :) FX

AFM- nothing today at 8 dpo I will try holding it for a couple hours and test again and if nothing then ill try again tomorrow morning.

Butterfly 8dpo is still early so dont stress! Any symptoms to speak of?

Sissors- BB started hurting me a couple days ago, but its hard to tell cause i get AF symptoms pretty early on which sucks, and since almost 2 dpo it seemed like af was going to show and still feel that way. which 2 dpo is really early to feel like that for me. but 8 dpo is pretty normal, so no clue.

Butterfly your chart does look good so i hope tgis is your month. 8dpo is very early so plenty of time yet :) keep positive!

Yea symptom spotting is a bit pointless as everthing is a symptom of af aswell but it is fun!

I did another opk and its not as dark as earlier i dont even think id class it as positive so dont know if thats a short surge or if that even matters

I'm cd 17 today I think? But I've just got faint lines on my opk so hopefully ov tomorrow or the day after! Woo hoo! :sex:

Opks are confusing aren't they, I don't know how long after a faint line it will go dark or if its all different for us all!

Nimbec thanks :)

Sissors- ya maybe you had a short surge. But who knows you might be still ovulating FX.

Mrsw11- it is different for everyone. But hopefully you get your +opk very good GL

Thought so! Ill just keep at the bding and hope we catch it!!

8dpo is still early, let us know how you get on with testing over the next fees days. Fingers crossed for you x

mrs w11 As scissors said we are all different, i get faint lines from about day 7 but not a pos until CD16-22. I also buy the clear blue smiley face opk's as well as cheapie's and use them to confirm 0 when i think my lines are dark enough - takes the guess work away! I wouldn't use all the time tho as expensive!

Scissors sometimes you can have mini surges before the main surge, keep bding and hopefully when that egg is released you will catch it!

symptom spotting is fun but a mine field as i've previously learnt lol i still do it though!!!

MrsW im cd17 aswel! I took a photo of my last few opks to show you how mine went. From left its cd15 pm, cd16 am, cd16 pm, cd17 am (positive) and cd17 pm. I started testing on cd 7 and i had a faint line since then, pretty much the same as cd 15. They are a bit more noticable in real life. Hope you get your positive soon x

Attachments

• 20131029_230402.jpg
    20131029_230402.jpg
    23 KB · Views: 2
Hallo ladies!

i had no "O" symptoms apart from where my cp was high one day and was little "wetter", but couldn't really tell what type. Sooooooo just bd every other day, but think you have it covered.

Butterfly. i hope you get your bfp. Symptoms sound promising and why not try a digi? Got my bfp first time round.

i will update and catch up more a bit later today. going crazy here........

xxxxx

angelbaby- took a digi today cause i thought I was a faint line on a frer, and digi said not pg.

(TMI) I check my cp today and it was high, firm but felt swollen like bigger. and closed you can tell it was closed i checked it the same time as usual and I have never felt this before not to sure what that means.

angelbaby- took a digi today cause i thought I was a faint line on a frer, and digi said not pg.

(TMI) I check my cp today and it was high, firm but felt swollen like bigger. and closed you can tell it was closed i checked it the same time as usual and I have never felt this before not to sure what that means.

Mine was like that before implantation. Wait two more days. Fx

Xxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"