TTC #2 any one wanna be buddies!!

Hi all

Butterfly the digi's are 30miu and the frer 10miu so u may still be pg! eeek good luck

Scissors thats a fab pos opk!!!

As for me the witch is here :( onwards with next cycle!

Thank you for the opk pics!! Mine was so quick I expected it to be slower. It's all new to me!! I had a faint line yesterday morning, positive last night and faint again this morning. No line at all now. So I guess I oved today?

Sorry witch got you nimbec but good luck with your new cycle!

thanks nimbec wasn't to sure on those miu's, but I took the tests apart and it was an indent :( so will try again tomorrow.

Ah nimbec boo that af showed! Fx for next time

Butterfly silly question but whats indent mean? Im really positive that you will get your bfp soon. As i said before anything out of the norm is a good sign!

Mrsw im glad its not just me who had a short surge, i see people saying they have positive opks for a couple of days and i didnt even have one full day! I had stronger lines on monday then positive at 11am tues and almost positive by that evening but yesterday i still had a faint line. As for when you O'd id guess today aswel. My temp was up a bit this morning so hopefully it stays up and i get crosshairs on ff

Happy halloween to all xx

Sissors- where there is supposed to be a second line there is a dent in it, so it looks like a line when the test is all together but when you take it apart there is a dent, like some one tried making a line with a tack or something lol.

AFM-took another test today and neg :( again. Temp went down, CP is still high firm and closed.l Im loosing hope for this month. But I'm praying that someone gets there BFP this month!!

Happy Halloween Too!!!

also another question I usually go to my USER thing at the top and then click on the thread well today I clicked on Unsubscribe, how i managed to do that beats me lol, Does any of you know what that means and if i can undo that what i just did?

Hi all

Butterfly sorry about your bfn :( and evaps can be so cruel, my only advice after seeing loads of them in my long ttc journey for harrison was that when it is positive there really is no doubt...that however has not stopped me dismantling tests, shining them to the light and imagining lines this past cycle lol!!!

Scissors fx for the crosshairs!

Surley one of you will get your bfp someone usually does each cycle :)

Happy halloween everyone!

Butterfly I think now that you've commented on the thread again you are resubscribed.

Could still be too early for bfp hun, keep testing and you never know a line might just pop up!! You are still in!!

Butterfly i agree with mrsw, dont count yourself out yet xx

thanks Ladies :) I will def still will test again tomorrow tho, I just hope my temp rises, I am so sore today walked for almost 2 hours trick or treating with my daughter holy smokes and its cold and raining so that didn't help. But almost a full pillow case later and we are now home. How did your halloween's go?

Sissors- Hope your FF gives you cross hairs tomorrow! than its the wait :)

Nimbec - sorry about af and hope you are lucky next cycle.

Mrs.W and Scissors, hope you catched that egg this month.

Butterfly - don't count yourself out until the witch arrive. I was very dissapointed around 10dpo and gut told me to test since I had no symptoms. And I got my bfp. So still fx for you.

Xxx

hopefully AF doesn't show up for me, I made an appointment with the Family Doctor for Monday so I am going to go talk to her and show her my charts and all and see what she has to say.

Butterfly any news? I see your temp has gone back up againg. So hoping to hear good news from you soon!

I got my crosshairs today, they're dashed but thats because my cp doesnt really match but im not great at reading that anyway. Im officially 3dpo YAY! I started takibg vitamin b6 in hope it will lengthen my lp so we'll see.

Hows everyone else doing?

Scissors YAY for the crosshairs!!!! happy 2ww :)

Butterfly your temp looks great...fx for you

As for me boring here but very odd period pretty much 1 day of spotting one day light and now back to spotting huh very odd!

hope everyone is ok!

Took a doolar store test and neg :(

Sissors- thats awosome ff gave you cross hairs :) fx for you!!

Thanks butterfly i did yes hoping but a big fat BFN :( sorry about yours too hopefully tomorrow will be positive!

hi everyone!

Well ladies im out this month af showed her ugly face :(

Fx for you guys!!!

Angelbaby how you feeling

Oh, I am so sorry butterfly :-(. Maybe good to talk to your family doctor and see what can be done? **hugs**

FX for you scissors!

I am doing good. What's weird is that the one day I will feel so sicky and the next fine. I can't wait for my scan because I can't rest and find it very stressful after my loss. I just pray for a sticky bean.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->