• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

TTC #2 any one wanna be buddies!!

Haha about the bd'ing, my hubby was worn out and after i o'd i think it was the first time he was glad i didnt want to anymore :lol: My son is the same up most nights. I take my temp between 4 - 6.30 and this month i got my crosshairs. Ff just gives me a different dot when temp isnt taken at the right time. I also found taking temp vaginally helped coz last month was crazy temps!

Sissors- I know what you mean, I pleas tell my DH okay every second day this month then once I know I have O'd we can do whatever lol. And I have always temped vaginally and my temps have been pretty good. Any news with HPT?

Any news with any of you ladies yet?

AFM- AF should be done any day ugh! Can't wait! Then we can start BD again YAY :)

I keep my fingers crossed for you ladies and will patiently wait in first tri until you join me. ;-)

My temp was way down this morning so i guess im out stil no af though but temp was so low i presume it will start 2day or 2moro :cry: and then its groundhog day again.

Butterfly when is your appointment with gyno?

Angelbaby hows the morning sickness?

Well ladies im out this month :cry: the witch has shown her ugly face. It started about 6pm 9 dpo so is that 8 or 9 days lp? Either way its stil too short!

Angelbaby have you had your scan yet?

Oh no. I am so so so sorry scissors. :-( I hope you are okay?

My scan is on the 18th. Feeling quite nervous though. Hope everything is fine. I don't have much ms anymore, but do have sore boobies and very bad acid reflux.

Thanks angelbaby im ok just frustraited because im presuming its the lpd thats stopping me getting a bfp and thats probably caused by the breastfeeding even though im hardly nursing at all now. All i can do us keep fingers crossed for next time. The acid reflux is a pain, at least the ms has eased up. Hope you feel better soon xx

Scissors could it be ib and not af? I bled last time on 11 dpo and was upset as I assumed my lp was short but it turned out o be ib x

Sissors- not to sure when still need to get the call. So sorry you got af :( hopefully next month your lp will be back to normal and you get your bfp!!!

Angelbaby- I know you will be just fine, ms sucks I feel you, the only thing I remember about being pregnant was the ms.

Its defo af, too heavy to be ib and i knew i must have a short lp thats why i started temping so at least now i know for sure. Hopefully thats the only thing stopping us getting preg and once it sort itself out il be pregg fx!

Anything happening with you mrs w 11?

Hi ladies. AF has gone, so let the baby-making commence! We DTD last night, but it was only CD5, so just a practice. ;)

Sorry about AF, scissors. :hugs:

Aww sorry hun, like you said at least you know now so can investigate what to do next cycle. My ib was heavy though, I assumed it was af and put a gammon in. So you never know.

No news here, I'm about 9-10 dpo now so only a few days to af or testing! X

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: haha mrsw i was like whats a gammon ha! How long did your ib last for? I got my hopes up there for a second coz i had a dream lastnight that i did a test and it was positive but im sure this is af :sad2: fx for you

Mrsswaffer are you temping? Hopefully you catch that egg this month!

:dust:

It lasted about a day slowly getting lighter. I'm feeling quite down today as I think I'm 11 dpo today which is the day I woke up to the ib last time I was pregnant. I know things wouldn't be exactly the same but I'm guessing I'd have an ib again if I was preggo so now I think af will turn up in a few days. I've been saying I'm fine with it either way but I do feel down now today.

Boo for that bfp being a dream, maybe it's a sign for this new cycle though!!

I know its hard not to feel down but you are still in with a chance fx

Sissors- ya that sucks you Bfp was just a dream:( hopefully next month will be promising!

Mrsw11- fx for you BFP!

AFM- af is finally done, time to start BDing YaY!! The only symptom I remember is drinking lots of water I never had bleeding or anything.

FX for you ladies

Thanks ladies. I confused myself even more today as I peed on an opk and got a faint line. I don't want to test until tue/wed but I guess I'll know for sure soon.

Get bding butterfly! Best bit of the cycle :)

To those starting bding now, I hope this is your month. :) fx

Scissors, it's sad that af arrived, but maybe the dream is meant to be for the new month.

Mrs W 11, why don't you test? :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->