• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

TTC #2 any one wanna be buddies!!

Wow, congratulations, Mrs W!!! :hugs: :wohoo: Got a pic? :D

Mrsw11- We are on almost the same CD i am at CD11 today, I usually O on cd 15 or 16. GL, FX
Do you mean me hun? :flower: Fingers crossed for you too! We can be testing buds. Hehe!

Hi all sorry i've not been around our internet connection broke :( so that and a period i was quite down lol!! Just online again today :)

Congrats mrs w11 amazing news!!!!!!

I'm about to read back through to see what i missed...

I'm CD 14 today usually ov around CD18-20 but that was on clomid so not sure if i will 0 alone... Got my clomid prescription ready from doc's but i'm not going to start it until after our wedding in Jan 4th because it makes me CRAZY!!!! seriously it makes me very unstable lol

sp soon x

Yay another bfp in our thread! Congrats mrsw11 and its your hubbys bday 2day aswel isnt it. What a great birthday pressent! Hope it all goes well for you xx

Welcom back nimbec, how exciting about your wedding! We've recenntly booked ours for 2015 very exciting. Do you not o unless you are taking clomid?

Im feeling very crampy 2day and a bit down and had a bit of blood tinged ewcm (sorry tmi) earlier so im guessing af might not be finished after all. I just want to hurry up and get my bfp!

Congrats mrs w. That is very exciting news. I hope everything goes well.

CONGRATS MrsW Wonderful news so happy for you guys!! :)

Sissors- hopefully you get you BFP very soon!

AFM- thinking I am going to be Oing in the next
Few days.

Hi all,

Scissors congrats on booking the wedding - exciting times :) i hope af hurries up and finishes grrr annoying when she drags on!! Pre pregnancy I didn't 0 on my own so i'm not sure if i am or not yet....

however i got a positive digi opk this morning but a neg cheapie...weird and even stranger they are both negative tonight....not sure whats going on! Temps all over the place too....well i'm BDing just incase it was a very short surge and i 0 in next 24hrs!

Butterfly we are very nearly the same in our cycle :) fx u 0 soon

Hope everyone else is ok!

Thanks ladies, I do have a pic on my phone ill post in a mo.

Good luck bding nimbec & butterfly! Hope you catch your eggs. Maybe you've already oved nim, mine went negative very quick too.

Oh and nimbec & scissors, wedding planning how exciting!! What sort of wedding days are you both planning?

Xx

Nimbec hopefully you will o soon, i had a short surge last month. It was almost positive in the pm then the following morning at 11 i got positive then negative by that evening. Hopefully your temps show that you o!

Butterfly fx you catch your egg this month and then you wont have to worry about your gyno appointment.

Mrsw are you going to tell people your news or will you wait till you are further along? as for our wedding, its going to be traditional... Church, white dress, sit down meal for all our family and friends and then party into the early hours!

I love a traditional white wedding, that's what I had :)

Not telling anyone yet! Will prob tell close family only around Xmas so before scan which would be early jan I guess. I Might tell a few close friends who will guess anyway but no one else till after scan.

Although had a nightmare day yesterday and think people at work suspect. The lady I sit next to sadly has cancer and was going for a scan. Just before she left she announced to the office that she was off for a nuclear injection and then coming back and wasn't safe to be around anyone who was pregnant so if anyone was to let her know. Awkward!!!!!! I had to speak to my boss and didn't say I was preg but said I thought it was inappropriate and not very well handled. Anyone in our office or the building could be pregnant so if she isn't safe, she shouldn't come into work! She's only trying to do the best thing but yeh, it was pretty awful. All the hormones and I still want to cry when I think about how uncomfortable I felt!! In the end they asked her bottom come back in that day.

How is everyone else? Looking forward to the weekend? Xx

Hi all

Mrs W Gosh what a nightmare & it was handled appaulingly!!! Gosh i'm not surprised you where stressed! Hope you are feeling ok now.

My wedding is a traditional white wedding but a civil ceremony as i'm not in a church. Its at a country house/hotel. Had my dress fitting today eeek seems real now. 6 weeks to go! No turkey and choccies for me at christmas LOL

I think i 0'd very briefly ...but not convinced - temps all over the place but would be nice if they confirmed 0. Didn't time BD very well as wasn't expecting to 0 so early..... oh is away now until sunday so did last night & night before & will do sunday too which will be too late but hey just incase.....not holding out much hope this cycle though!

Hope everyone is ok? any news?

Nimbec- fx for you:)

AFM- I finally got a letter to see the gyno on dec 4
Yay finally. I think I might have O'd today but not
Sure guess we will see tomorrow.

I don't get it today I took a opk and it was pretty dark almost or as dark
and just took another one tonight and neg.

Sorry I didn't put everything at once lol,

Also nimbec congrats on the wedding, I can not wait for mine 9 months for me to go, but everything is book thank god!!

Sorry I didn't put everything at once lol,

Also nimbec congrats on the wedding, I can not wait for mine 9 months for me to go, but everything is book thank god!!

Mrsw thats terrible about your co-worker. She shoukdnt have put anyone at risk, pregnant or not! Im sure it will be hard to hide it from close family and friends over xmas if you're not drinking, everyone presumes you're pregnant.

Nimbec hopefully you did o and catch that egg. I was so happy when ff gave me crosshairs last month so hopefully you get yours too!

Butterfly not long for your appointment then. It would be great if you were already preg by then but if not at least something will be done to help you. As for the opks maybe you just had a really short surge? Keep testing in case you were only gearing up and it hasnt happened yet.

Fx for everyone!

Sissors- thanks opk's today were def positive temp went down, and ya if I'm not preg then atleast I'm going to the docs hopefully everything goes good too, how's everything with you going?

Not much happening with me im cd10 so just waiting on o. Iv been taking 100mg of vitamin b6 in hope it lengthens my lp! For the last few days I have been getting cramps, backache and spots around my mouth and chin so im guessing its doing something, i would think i was preg if i didnt know better!

How's everyones weekend going?

Oh and butterfly great news about your opk, now go catch that egg!

Sissors- hope that O comes soon :)

Mad at myself I usually take my temp at 630am and this morning for some reason my alarm didn't go off but I woke up at I dont know what time and took it and it was still lower than yesterdays what do you think?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->