TTC #2 any one wanna be buddies!!

Thats alot of blood nlb! Hope they get to the bottom of it! Are they still going to do that dye test aswel? What cd are you now? Did they say what they think might be the problem or do you jusy have to wait on the results? I hate waiting on things like that, it seems like it takes forever

Angelbaby im sure it frightened the life out of you and your hubby isnt home yet either so im sure that hasnt helped either. Hows you ms and everything else going, have you settled into your new home well xx

Yes they are doing the hag test on Tuesday of next week. I will get those test back that day but the blood work will take 2 weeks. My husband had his sa Today so wee go in 2 weeks for all the results. I feel like it takes forever but if I don't go then I may never get pregnant. So I have to be as patient as I can be lol

Wow, 11 tubes?! Here in the UK, there are only 6 different coloured bottles for blood I think, so why they'd need 11, I have no idea! (I'm a nurse.) :wacko: It must be different in the US.

Angel, they're great numbers. :) Sending positive thoughts until your scan in December. :hugs:

AFM, ovulation stations! I've got the familiar pains of ovulation this morning. It's a good job we DTD last night and plan to tonight too. :) We were talking last night and came to the conclusion that the more you do it, the more you want it. :) It's nice to be back on track again! :sex: :blush:

Mrswaffer I agree, when we were ttc and busy dtd every other day I felt like doing it so much more! Now I'm too tired haha! Hope you catch that egg x

Angel, hoping you are ok and sending hugs. During my first preg I stayed away from 1st tri because there are so many bad stories and negative stuff in there where everyone is worrying and things. It got me into a real state. If you are feeling worryed, def don't go int there.

Nlb I hope the time passes quickly for you and you get your results soon. X

hi ladies sorry never got back to you in a couple days just been busy.

sissors- thanks ya i might adjust it if nothing shows up tomorrow, cause today is my second high temp, and i am pretty positive I O'd on CD15. hopefully you get your + opk very soon :)

mrsw11- hopefully you get your work situation too sorted out

nlb- ya that is alot of blood hope they find out what is wrong. I still yet have to go and get blood work done before my appointment. GL

mrsswaffer- hopefully you get your + opk soon also as not all woman get + opks when ovulating GL

angelbaby-what sissors said too was perfect and I have read lots of posts in the past about other ladies not being positive about things, you really do need to look past that as there can only be so many positive and understanding people out there. but in the end I know you will be just fine and you will have that little baby in your arms soon :)

afm- I think im Dpo 3 thats if i did O on that day which im pretty sure I did, I dont think i am going to go with the signs of pg this month well not as much anyway cause that is just to much stress.

:flower: ladies

So sorry i've not been on AGAIN!!!! I had my hen do fri/sat and then we are moving house in the next 2 weeks - we are currently doing it up, new kitchen, new bathroom, all painted etc so manic!!

On a positive note I had a proper pos opk CD18 CD 19 and we managed to get a few BDs in :) Infact i agree ladies you forget how enjoyable it can be!! I won't be saying that in a few months time when i decide to do SMEP again i'm sure LOL!! So my temps are still all over the place, i need to find a way of more consistent timing for temps (harrison is awake in the nights so its hard!!) Wonder if I have 0'd had def pos opk's for 2 days tho so it looks promising!

Mrs W i'm shattered too - I should have done it last night again just to make sure but i just couldn't, then we where all geared up for this morning harrison woke up screaming!! so no go!

Mrs Waffer i'm a nurse too in the UK, well i'm not actually practising atm since i've had harrison. I'm helping my partner with his business but yes i agree thats a LOT of blood. 6 tubes here in Wales.....I'm a A & E nurse for my sins lol!! Great news on 0 pains and sounds like u BD right on time whahay!!

Angel hope all is ok, I'm sure it will be! I was measuring a week behind for all early scans then ended up at 20wks measuring a week ahead. Please don't worry implantation can take longer than you think :hugs: I agree first tri boards can be very scary i stayed away too!!

Nlb are they doing scans as well? I've had pretty much everything done and was ready to start IVF but at appt found out i was preggy but had tubes and the works checked, feel free to ask any questions :) hope u get results quickly too!!

So there is a few of us that 0'd close together then?? If I o'd it was yesterday or today so i'm technically 0-1 DPO....where is everyone else?

Hey! My little one is called Harrison too. :p

And, I did get positive OPKs butterfly; yesterday and today. :flower: :thumbup:

YAY mrswaffer!! great news. We are all so close together in the 2ww this time!

Awww Harrison is a great name :)

:flower: ladies

So sorry i've not been on AGAIN!!!! I had my hen do fri/sat and then we are moving house in the next 2 weeks - we are currently doing it up, new kitchen, new bathroom, all painted etc so manic!!

On a positive note I had a proper pos opk CD18 CD 19 and we managed to get a few BDs in :) Infact i agree ladies you forget how enjoyable it can be!! I won't be saying that in a few months time when i decide to do SMEP again i'm sure LOL!! So my temps are still all over the place, i need to find a way of more consistent timing for temps (harrison is awake in the nights so its hard!!) Wonder if I have 0'd had def pos opk's for 2 days tho so it looks promising!

Mrs W i'm shattered too - I should have done it last night again just to make sure but i just couldn't, then we where all geared up for this morning harrison woke up screaming!! so no go!

Mrs Waffer i'm a nurse too in the UK, well i'm not actually practising atm since i've had harrison. I'm helping my partner with his business but yes i agree thats a LOT of blood. 6 tubes here in Wales.....I'm a A & E nurse for my sins lol!! Great news on 0 pains and sounds like u BD right on time whahay!!

Angel hope all is ok, I'm sure it will be! I was measuring a week behind for all early scans then ended up at 20wks measuring a week ahead. Please don't worry implantation can take longer than you think :hugs: I agree first tri boards can be very scary i stayed away too!!

Nlb are they doing scans as well? I've had pretty much everything done and was ready to start IVF but at appt found out i was preggy but had tubes and the works checked, feel free to ask any questions :) hope u get results quickly too!!

So there is a few of us that 0'd close together then?? If I o'd it was yesterday or today so i'm technically 0-1 DPO....where is everyone else?

I just started going last week. So far all they have done was an ultrasound and exam and the blood work they are doing test with. I am having the HCG on Tuesday and then I go back for the results of the blood work the following week. My DH had hid SA yesterday and they also took his blood. Then we have to go back for another ultrasound next month. When we go for the results they will let us know what we are going to try and do. Does the HSG test hurt?

Mrssaffer- That's good! FX that this is the month for you :)

Afm- my temp spiked today and FF put cross hairs in so its saying that im 3 dpo but I think I am 4. I really hope this is the month for all of us that didn't get preggo. FX for all you ladies :)

Nimbec- FX for you too hun that you get your BFP this month, I know moving is a hectic thing, and then on top of it your doing reno's.

Hi all :)

Nlb it sounds like they are doing all the right things! The HSG isn't the most plesent thing but its not awful, more uncomfertable and i had period type pains after for a few hours - all worth it tho! I guess assuming all is ok with DH sperm and your tubes are not blocked they will cycle monitor you to make sure you ovulate and that you have enough progesterone in your LP for a embryo to stick. It can be quite demanding time wize but very helpful to understand how your body works. FX you get you get great results & get preggy very soon xx

Nlb all the tests will be worth it once they get to the bottom of things. You're one step closer to your bfp!!

Nimbec have you recovered from your hens? You are a busy bee at the moment with moving house and your wedding and ttc! Exciting times. We just booked the band for our wedding so another thong off the list!

Mrsswaffer hope you caught your egg, i cant remember do you temp? How many dpo are you?

Mrsw hows everything with you? Do you get very tired? I used to be recked when i was preg!

I got my positive opk today so im in for a weekend of bedroom fun, if we're not too tired! Hopefully i catch my egg and that the vitamin b6 will lengthen my lp!

I'm shattered! Really feeling it today as had my nct group round (5 mums and 5 16 month olds), exhausted!! Got so much to do tonight as well as got a wedding tomorrow, bleughhh.

Enjoy that weekend of bedroom fun hun!! X

Scissors, yes, I'm charting. :) Link in sig!

I'm 3DPO today - just got my crosshairs. :happydance: I got a 'good' result from FF's timing analyser.

If we have conceived this cycle, baby will be due on my birthday! :p

Hallo ladies, it seems like everyone is together in cycle this month and hope you all get the bfp!

Wow, wedding planning is so much fun. Busy busy, but in the end all woth it! :) enjoy!

I will catch up with each and everyone later today when I get the time. Between being tired, having a toddler to keep busy and the shower renovations it's going crazy. The shower in our en-suite bathroom is getting new tiles and the house is a mess! Ugh!

Mrsw i remember going to a wedding when i was about 6 weeks preg the first time and pretending that i didnt like the wine then pretended i was drinking captain morgans and orange when it was really just orange, nobody copped it. Its silly now when i think about it!

Mrsswaffer just saw your chart there. really hope you get your bfp, it would be so cool to be due on your birthday! I dont think i have the timing analyser on ff, do you have the vip membership?

Angelbaby i hate when we're having work done in the house, everywhere does be so dirty and dusty! It's always worth it though! Is your mil still helping you? (or not really helping as the case may be!)

My temp spiked this morning but dont know how accurate it is as my alarm never went off so i took temp 50 mins late and was up with ds twice during the night, he's getting his first tooth! My opk was still positive this morning aswel so we'll see how temps go the next few days.

Hope everyone enjoys their weekend :flower:

Morning!

Yes I've recovered from the hen .....just lol!!

Scissors yay for the pos opk and booking the entertainment! Have you got much left to do? I just need Jewlery for me & bridesmades and to sort chair covers lol!

Mrs W i was absolutely shattered too! ugh i remember it well!! i was in bed by 9pm

congrats on your cross hairs mrs waffer!

As for me no sign of ovulation, i've got a 21 day progesterone test tuesday to confirm whether i did or didn't ovulate. Well its on CD27 actually as its 7 days after suspected 0 ....

hope you all have a great weekend

:flower:

I still have loads to do for the wedding nimbec but weddings not til september 2015 so loads of time to do it all. Our hotel supply chair covers as part of the package which is handy!

Mrsswaffer just saw your chart there. really hope you get your bfp, it would be so cool to be due on your birthday! I dont think i have the timing analyser on ff, do you have the vip membership?
Yeah, I do. I really like it. :)

Question for you ladies... Is ovulation pain like af cramps? Iv been quite crampy last few days and my ovaries actually felt swollen or tender but tonight the cramps are stronger. I was starting to think i o'd yesterday coz my temp spiked this morning but now these cramps have me confused.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->