• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

TTC #2 any one wanna be buddies!!

Hi ladies!

How are you all doing?

MrsW, I am sorry that they treated you that way. When I still worked with my first pregnancy they planned a spa day for the staff and then made an announcement that pregnant ladies are not welcome. I was so cross because there are packages for pregnant ladies and I was still early on and didn't want to reveal my pregnancy yet so then had to and since I stayed everybody knew I was pregnant.

Scissors, hope you will get lucky this month.

Nimbec, I am so sorry things didn't go as planned. :-(

Butterfly, hope you catched that egg and that your temps will rise soon.

Ya never mind I looked at my thermometer again and it went to Celsius so it was 36.6 and that's 97.90 so I adjusted it to when I think I could of taken it and it's higher

Butterfly i was going to say maybe you havnt o'd yet?!

Angelbaby hope your scan goes well, il be thinking of you and looking forward to hearing about it!

Thanks ladies. I'm still worried about work tomorrow, I really hope she is safe to be around now as ill sit by her all day tomorrow. I bet there's some discrimination law somewhere to protect us from stuff like this angel! So awkward isn't it.

So lovely to hear about your weddings! Very exciting!

Has everyone had a nice weekend?

Any news? Xx

I expect to be ovulating in the next 48 hours. :happydance: So, what am I doing here? :p Off to :sex:!!! :p

AngelBaby- Before I would O on the 16 and now since last month I O'd on CD 15, I just wish I would of temp but my stupid phone didn't go off. and now my temp is lower than yesterdays but If I would of took it at the same time would it of been higher then yesterdays or the same, Now I won't know :(. but - opk today so either I ovulated yesterday or today.

MrsW11- Hope everything goes good for you today, Thinking of you!

AngelBaby- Hope as well your scan goes great, which I know it will :) let us know

Mrsswaffer- GL and FX for you :) hope this is your month!

Sissors- I def O'd Just don't know which day now lol.

Butterfly, hope you covered some days then with bding? xxx

Had my scan and baby measure a week behind. Everything is there, but couldn't see heartbeat yet and baby measured 6+1 weeks instead of 7+4 weeks. I hope everything is okay and at the moment feel terrified. I went for bloods again and will hear the results tomorrow and have another scan in the next week or two.

Oh angelbaby sorry your scan didnt go great but try not to worry, i know its easier said then done. Hopefully your bloods come back good and a scan next week will put your mind at rest. It is still very early and you werent charting so might have o'd later than you think. Hope you are ok :hug:

Mrsw hope work went ok for you and that nobody susspects you're preg! Any morning sickness or anything yet?

Mrsswaffer hope you catch your egg!!

Butterfly i guess you have done all you can for this month. Pity about your temps but you can always adjust your chart if you need to.

Im still waiting to o, seems like forever and opks arent showing anything happening anytime soon!

My OPKs haven't been positive yet either, but I'm getting all the other fertile signs (bar ovulation pain). :shrug: Onward we'll plod! :p :sex:

Angelbaby, I hope everything's okay. Don't worry too much - it'll stress baby out. :) <3

Come on eggs!! Come out to play with the :spermy: let's get some more bfps in 2 weeks!!

Thanks everyone. Work was ok, I rang the local hospital where the lady had the scan and told them the situation. They said the stuff they inject would be gone within 24 hours so I was fine today. At work she told me she spent the wkend with her daughter who is pregnant so I knew it was safe as she wouldn't put them at risk. She is going to start treatment soon so ill have to tell then but hopefully have a few more weeks.

Angel could you have ov-ed later than you thought? I'm sure all is ok, try not to worry though I know that's easier said than done. Big hugs. Look after yourself. Xx

Mrsw hopefully you get your work situation sorted. Thats the last thing you need to deal with in your first tri.

Im a so mad at my hubby to be 2night. He's been dipping into our wedding fund and theres the best part of &#8364;2000 gone! I know he had to use money for work things so he will get that back eventually from his boss but i just know most of it prob went on stupid things grrr!

Oh noooo! That's naughty of him. :( I'd be pissed off too. :hugs:

Positive OPK this morning, ladies, so tonight's the night... and tomorrow. :p

Hi ladies!

I hope we get more bfps this month :)

The doctor phoned and said my beta is 37,717 and that it looks good. I will go in again on the 4th of dec for my second scan. He said that scans can be wrong with dating so early since the baby are still so tine. So let's how it goes.

Oh, and not be a paty pooper, but the ladies in first tri (I understand they had bad experiences) tend to be negative when you post a problem of some sorts. Not everyone!!!! I met a few good loving ladies just like you, but please please don't be scared at what you see there once you have your bfp. Like this thing of yesterday totally stressed me out after a few replies. They are honest about the situation, but you don't get much comfort iykwim. Please don't read it in a negative way.

Thats great numbers angelbaby, do you feel more positive now? Thats terrible about the gals over in first tri! I know people dont like to give false hope but in your case theres every reason to be hopefull! You are obviously worried and given the fact you already went through a mc you are very aware of what could be wrong, you need to keep positive and not listen to other peoples negativity! i really hope everything works out for you, which im sure it will xx

Mrsswaffer yay on the positive opk... Now go catch that egg. I love that part of my cycle its so exciting to think you might have just made a baby!!

My opk's are getting darker so hopefully i get my positive opk in tge next few days!!

Thanks scissors. I do feel better now and think I will take it day tot day now. I am going to stay out of first tri for now until I had my second scan. I just do it to keep my own sanity at the moment although I do feel sorry for ladies that had losses in the past few weeks since I can understand where they are coming from. I just need load of positivity now. I also stopped with walking everyday and will be taking it on again in second tri. Just had a bit of a scare yesterday.

I went get get my blood taken Monday for all the test they are doing and they took 11 tubes. Boy they better figure out what is going on. I hope everyone is doing ok.

Thats alot of blood nlb! Hope they get to the bottom of it! Are they still going to do that dye test aswel? What cd are you now? Did they say what they think might be the problem or do you jusy have to wait on the results? I hate waiting on things like that, it seems like it takes forever

Angelbaby im sure it frightened the life out of you and your hubby isnt home yet either so im sure that hasnt helped either. Hows you ms and everything else going, have you settled into your new home well xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->