TTC #2 any one wanna be buddies!!

Hey ladies, sorry where I was we didn't have internet.

Sissors- sorry to hear about af showing up, hopefully his cycle will be it :)

Angelbaby-01- I totally understand what you are going three with O not coming it is totally frustrating. But if your not pg and af comes you should def temp and use opk's it will help a lot out.

AFM- af just ended and started my temping and opk's.

I really hope this is all our month!!

When will everyone be on the ttc wagon again and how are you doing? How was your weekend?

I had two days of being dry down there (tmi) and today I have a high cervix and feeling very wet. Noticed a little back pain yesterday, but been gassy since 1dpo. Sooooooo.............have to see.

We are starting packing today, but don't have an exact date of moving yet and it's so frustrating.

My weekend was awesome a great thanksgiving shared with family.
How many dpo are you? And I should be starting within the weekend or next week sometime.

Hi everybody! Im new here but not new myself...lol
I took a Hpt Sunday and it was neg... but it was a cheapie and I don't trust it. what do you think?

I am 40 and ttc. This is my first time charting so I have never known when I ovulate . I have a17year old and want to have a child by my fiancé . According to my ff app my cycles average 29 days. Cycle began 9/13/13 I was supposedly fertile 9/27-9/30 . I have done bbt, but not at the same time everyday. So we have continually tried throughout that period. Today 10/8/13 I am having mild cramping,some sharp ones too. Headaches that I don’t usually get. My back and hips keep aching and popping. I’m gassy bloated hungry,but nothing tastes good. My cycle is due 10/12/13..but last night I started with a brownish discharge in my panties,and then this morning there was light blood on the tissue when I wiped. It is pink/red but thin in consistency.red, but.not like heavy red period blood. This is more watery. So I’ve neen laying down tired and resting. Wondering if this is implantation bleeding or an early period.

Hi tj31

When i was pregnant i was convinced i was getting af as all the symptoms were the same, saying that if you were due af on the 12th and its now the 16th id say it is af sorry. Try another test if you want to be sure but dont get your hopes up.

Angelbaby i think il be O'ing again around halloween so fx for this time. I started temping vaginally to see if that helps with my chart so we'l see.

Butterfly im sending loads of babydust your way hoping you O soon xx

Sissors- FX for you as well.

AFM- I am supposed to O around the 22. Like I said I dont think I O'd last month so hopefully I O this month. I hate the waiting before and after O lol.

I am 5dpo today and cp seems to be changing often so don't know what to expect. I hope you ladies will be lucky soon.

Hey ladies, mind if I join you? I'm 33, have a 14 month old dd and ttc number 2! X

Welcome Mrs W 11. Have you bee ttc #2 for long? This is my 4th cycle ttc #2. Im hoping to O the week of halloween but im stil breastfeeding so dont know what way my cycles are.

Anglebaby and butterfly my cp is so changeable aswel, what is with that?! It makes it too hard to go by.

DS has slept better the last few nights, waking between 10pm - 1am and not really waking again until 7am. Unfortunately i keep waking up at 4, 5 & 6 so temps are prob stil not going to be reliable!

Thanks scissors! It's my first cycle really. I stopped taking the pill in June and so we were ntnp, not bding enough to get preggo I don't think. Then I stopped bf completely last Monday and on Friday af arrived (my first one since before dd was born) so here I am!

Are you having periods with bf? X

Welcome MrsW11 hope this is your month.!

Sissors- not to sure what its all about, for the past months I have been charting I have had high temps, and this month I have been having low temps, not normal for me and for two days (tmi) but my cm has been wet and kinda stretchy and today ewcm, but opk says neg, not to sure what is happining, but BD has been timed good, and we will continue to do so until I know I actually O'd.

Welcome MrsW11!

I don't know what's with the cp. Really frustrating though.

Scissors, glad that your DS is sleeping better and how your routine would be back to normal again soon.

Butterfly1808, go with instincts and bd when you think you should. Sounds like you will O soon then. GL and fx.

We packed house yesterday and took the long journey on the road to our new home. Extremely tired, but excited!

MrsW11 yea iv had 3 af since giving birth, the first 2 were really light but this last one was heavier. The 2nd cycle was long -34 days i think- but i only got positive opk on day 28 or 29 so short LP. Last cycle i got positive opk on cd15 (maybe cd14 cant remember id have to check my chart) and plenty of ewcm but only 24 day cycle so still a short LP but im hopfull my body is getting back to normal so FX for this month!

Butterfly i usualy get ewcm for a few days before positive opk so id say you'l O soon, eek exciting!

Angelbaby how's the move goin? Ireland is such a small country so its hard for me to grasp the distance you're travelling! Hope its going well and no lifting heavy boxes just in case :winkwink:

Angelbaby- that is so exciting, how you liking the new place? I hate packing but I like to unpack lol.

Asm- sissors I thimk yout right O is near my opks keep getting darker, but its weird cause I dont normally get this before O. Im excited!!!

Sounds like your cycles are getting back to normal already scissors! What cd are you on now?

We are moving in on the 28th and in the meantime we are stayin at my grandparents. What a bliss to rest! I will not pick up boxes at all and think I should test soon. Cp high with loads of creamy cm. (Sorry tmi) so fx it will be a bfp. I am very tired lately and get queezy if I don't eat when I am hungry (which I am a lot lately. Hiehie).

Butterfly anything different from the norm definitely gives hope that this could be your month!

MrsW11 im on cd7 now just waiting for O, its all just a waiting game!

Angelbaby i hope you get your bfp. I like to wait until af is due to test as i hate being dissapointed with a bfn!

Angelbaby- FX, hope this is yiur month!

Asm- (+) on opk!!! Yay, it is different this month cause usually I get my first + opk on cd 16, and im on cd 13.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->