TTC #2 any one wanna be buddies!!

Thank you butterfly. I'm hoping the bleeding has been to do with ovulation but not sure. Will see what my temps do.

How are you doing?

mrsw11-how you doing?

I am doing good, af just ended today started temping again. I don't have anymore ovulation test they should be here any day just ordered some like almost 2 weeks ago.

Hello! I'm glad af has gone now, on with the exciting bit of the cycle!! I ovulated last week so I'm in the 2ww now! X

Butterfly, I am sorry af showed, but glad you are back in the game.

MrsW what dpo are you now? I am at dpo5. When will you be testing?

6dpo today angel. But I had more spotting last night. Completely sick of it!! I can't see me getting a bfp this cycle with all this random spotting. I just don't think my body is completely ready sadly. But we will see.

When are you testing? X

Mrs W, I totally understand. I had some spotting still last cycle as wll. It's hard on us and our bodies to loose a baby. I am so sorry you have to go through this. <3

When was your loss angel? Do you think all is back to normal now?

How are you feeling so far in your tww? Any symptoms? X

My loss was 4 Dec and had a 42 day cycle with lots of spotting, then 30 day cycle with ov cd17, but still lots of spotting. I am writing down my "symptoms" but they can just as well be justified by something other than pregnancy. I will be waiting until 13dpo before I test.

Unless I get overwhelming early pregnancy signs ill be waiting as well. X

I really hope you ladies get your BFP super soon, and all gets well for you next month msw11.

Hallo ladies,

How are you doing?

I tested yesterday and today (10dpo and 11dpo) BFN so I am out this month. :(

Angelbaby- aww that sucks, but your not out yet! My fx for you :)

Afm 1 dpo today, I have to get another thermometer :( my died. But - opk today

Butterfly, yay for being in the tww. I am going to use opks and temping from now on.

Will add b-complex, vitamin c and d, folic acid and I am considering evening primrose oil. I read something about soy isa (something?) But, don't know much about and don't want to cause more harm. So want to get opinions rather. Soy helps with estrogen to ovulate, b-complex with progestorone levels and think I need the b more hence the random spotting after af??? Aahhh decisions decisions!!!!

Anyway, advice welcome! :)

Angelbaby dont count yourself out just yet. When i had a short lp due to breastfeeding i started taking a b complex and at cd 20 something (i cant remember the exact day) i stil had negative opk and read somewhere that the b complex could delay o for some people so i stopped taking it and a day or 2 later got my positive opk but af showed bout 4 days after that. The month i got preg i was taking 100mg b6 a day but it was also the month i stopped breastfeeding so idk if the b6 helped at all. Maybe ask you doc for advice. And maybe only try one thing at a time because if something doesnt agree with u or messes with your cycle you wont be trying to guess which one it is. Hopefully you wont need anything and you will have your bfp in the next day or 2!

Butterfly good luck in your tww, have fun symptom spotting!

Mrsw how's your tww going?

Angelbaby- I took primrose oil have kinda stopped its more just to get more ewcm which I have lots without, I was going to take soy, but I have read on it and kinda scared so I went to a health food store and found Maca I haven 't taken it yet. but it does the same thing as soy. Also I am taking Folic Acid and along with Flinstone vitamins, they say 2 of them equal a Parental vitamin so that is what I am doing instead.

afm- 2dpo and I know it is way to soon for symptoms but I have been Cramping/pinching don't know what thats all about but I guess we will see.

How are you guys??

How you feeling sissors?

Afm 4 dpo today, waiting to test.

My husband and i are TTC! my period was from Feb 10-21(really long omg) and according to all the online things I ovulated around the 25th
the days we did the deed are; Feb; 14,15,17,18,22,23,24,25 and March; 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,10 my period is 3 days late today, and lastnight I had a lot of milk white discharge(sorry, tmi) this morning I had a gross taste in my mouth even after I brushed my teeth, and I have been very hot at night the last few days even with the windows open(I live in alaska so not normal) I last tested on the 11th the first day i was late, my period is really regular 27-29 days always please reply, has anyone had this and gotten their BFP(and when?) thanks!!

Butterfly when will you start testing? Good luck!

Angel, how are you? Has af arrived or have you tested again? I hope it's good news for you, we are due a bfp!

How are you scissors?

My tww ended abruptly with afs arrival on only 9dpo. I had been spotting from 5dpo. Pretty gutted. My hormones are all over the place. I have a drs appointment tomorrow to discuss. This cycle I'm also trying acupuncture (appointment Saturday!!), I'm taking Angus castus and starflower oil (similar to epo but higher gla). So far my af has ended and I had a bit of spotting last night but none otherwise so although not quite right, so far it seems better than last cycle already, but we will see.

Marie, welcome. Perhaps you ovulated later than you think, the only sure way to tell is to test again, good luck!

Marie, welcome :) sadly I have no advice. Xxx

Mrs W. I tested again today and bfn. So waiting for af........

I am thinking of using pregnacare conception and b6 next month.

Are you temping? Just wondered if you could have oved late or what your temps are doing? X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->