- TTC #2 - CD18 - 28 Day Cycles - Any Mummies TTC #2+?

hi pinkmommy! nice to meet you. aww happy birthday to your little one. my daughter was 6 a few weeks ago.
Iv got 10 or so days im hoping af doesnt arrive iam new to all this hehe. do you get inpatient waiting? and think you have symptoms but they come and go

Im day 6 today! Im still regulating after my mc i think as...

i had a 28 days cycle while on the pill
came off pill and had af 31 days later
then got :bfp:
had a blighted ovum
had d & C at nearly 13 weeks
had 1st af after 5 and a half weeks
had 2nd af after mc at 32 days (still bleeding)

Im not supposed to be ttc until sept/october as im at uni and dont want to be leaving mid term. Saying the want to be pregger again is sooooo bad.

Me and oh bded without protection last month and im hoping we will this month. My oh gets freaked out with the whole ttc thing and then after the mc i think it scares him admitting that we are ttc. We have a 2 yr old that was unplanned so fingers crossed we bd this cycle.

I think around ovulation i mite get him drunk:muaha::rofl:

I'm a few days further along than you Wobbles. CD22 of a 29-32 day cycle. Mind you, I'm not really counting down till testing this month, but counting down to the first tests at the hospital, so I suppose I don't really count, and can't really be a cycle buddy,and shouldn't really be posting in this thread, and am really rambling now!!! :rofl:

Still, I'm 37 as well, so I can join the club with the others. Maybe we ought to start a "I'm 37 and ttc before I'm 40" club?! !! :rofl:

I'm a few days further along than you Wobbles. CD22 of a 29-32 day cycle. Mind you, I'm not really counting down till testing this month, but counting down to the first tests at the hospital, so I suppose I don't really count, and can't really be a cycle buddy,and shouldn't really be posting in this thread, and am really rambling now!!! :rofl:

Still, I'm 37 as well, so I can join the club with the others. Maybe we ought to start a "I'm 37 and ttc before I'm 40" club?! !! :rofl:

Hi Amanda!thats my name too!well....Mandy to most.
good luck for your tests!and maybe a :bfp:????you never know!you might not need those tests!

good morning Wobbles!any symptoms yet???:hugs:

Hi ladies,

I'm just going to wander in and out here and there b/c my cycle NEVER falls in line with anyone else's! It's normally 35 days. I'm 38 and TTC #2. My wonderful little boy just turned 3 at the end of March. I went off the pill at the end of February and I'm currently using the CBFM to try and pinpoint my O day. My sister-in-law just had a baby boy a couple of weeks ago and I just can't wait to have another little one of my own!

Thank you DawnMichelle
Yes i get very impatient i have a EPT in my closet and im so tempted to use it !!!
My boyfriend keeps saying i know your pregnant no need to be anxious to find out
thats a positive thinker !!! hehe well 11 more days to go!!!!! good luck hun!!

Hey Ladies
i hOpe you are all doing well today! i suffer from really bad migraines so im a bit shut down my boyfriend does not want me to take any medication his words
( dont harm my baby) however i still think its early i read that the first 2weeks u arent really pregnant i dont know what do u ladies think? he is so sure that we are going to be expecting by the end of the month meanwhile im DYING!! for some reason im afraid of expecting so soon with my daughter i was extremly sick for the first 2 trimesters and if i cant handle a migraine and nausea im really afraid of whats to come
Thanks for listening to me and my non sense take care ladies and i hope u all have BFP and no morning sickness lol =)

awwww i hope your migrain is feeling better. i was lucky with my daughter i didnt have any morning sickness just felt quesy at times. but i cant remember how i felt it seems so long ago. I have ten days unitl af due also but im determind not to test before if iam late because ill be a bit disapointed. hope to speak soon good luck!!

awwww i hope your migrain is feeling better. i was lucky with my daughter i didnt have any morning sickness just felt quesy at times. but i cant remember how i felt it seems so long ago. I have ten days unitl af due also but im determind not to test before if iam late because ill be a bit disapointed. hope to speak soon good luck!!

Thanks hun i slipped an excedrin and within minutes i was feeling better! :happydance: you were one lucky lady ughh the bathroom floor was
practically where i lived! it was so hard for me to keep it a secret my daughter was not planned and i was only 15!!! so imagine it does feel like it was a long time ago almost 6 years aww tear was it hard to concieve your daughter? it took one mistake for me and there i was!
take care xoxo

Im only on cycle day 9 but im ttc #2! I have a almost 15 month old daughter, and we are hoping for a little boy this round! I came off of my iud just last month and our hoping to get lucky with our first cycle. Our daughter was a surprise so we are hoping we will be fertile mertils again!

Good luck and lots of :dust::bfp::dust: to everyone!

Hey MrsKeene
wish u the best of luck i would love a little boy as well! have u tried the chineselunar calendar alot of people say it works if it is really true and this is my time! it says its a girl uh oh thats trouble my little one was such a handful

awww i was 18 yes it was one mistake and with the withdrawel method too, i had the positive a few days after i was late. how old is your daughter now?
how do you do that thing where you write the original post to reply to? take care x

Hello! I am TTC #2 also, I have an almost 6 year old little boy :) This will be our 8th cycle, and we use PreSeed, OPK's and chart BBT lol.

Wobbles - I also had a difficult first pregnancy and am nervous, not so much about conceiving but going into my third trimester - the first time around I developed pre-eclampsia t 34 weeks and had my son at 34wks+4days. I'm nervous this time around b/c obviously I am at risk for it happening again. Though I am not near CD 18, I am on CD1.

Good luck to all you ladies!! :)

awww i was 18 yes it was one mistake and with the withdrawel method too, i had the positive a few days after i was late. how old is your daughter now?
how do you do that thing where you write the original post to reply to? take care x

Hey hun!
If you mean this ^ above all i did was press the quote button that is
on the lower right side of your message =) My daughter is soon to be 5 in Febuary although she always says mommy i want to be 3! lol She's a big boned little girl most people think shes 5/6 she gets that from her daddy
take care hun!

Diva!!!!
ONE MORE DAY UNTIL TESTING!!!!!!!
are u nervous? keep us posted i hope u get a BFP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oooo maybe I should change the thread to Mummies TTC #2+? Everyone seems to be chatting away - I mean that ina good way btw :D

I am getting restless, i wish i would ovalute already! I told hubby to get ready, we are going to be :sex: like :bunny:! I am so excited just to be trying!!!!!

You know day 9 is a good day to try? Well do you know when you ovulate?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->