TTC #2 Cycle Day 1 7/16/13

We got the Mag3 test done yesterday and it didnt look good :( this should show a blockage in his kidneys and system. The left side didnt look the same as the right. We wont get any results till aug 21st when we see the urologist. Just keep praying. I did some research and a lot of it looks like it could lead to surgery :( this sucks

Oh kyles, I'm so sorry :( hoping and praying for good results on the 20th. That's the day after wesley's heart scan, what a worry these babies are :(

:wave: I'm back from holiday. I've missed quite a bit but have caught up just now. All the talk of Leos made me chuckle. I've added another Leo to our group :haha:

Massive :hugs: Kyles. Poor Lucas with all the tests & I'm so, so sorry to hear that the test didn't look good. I really hope it isn't as bad as you fear. :hugs: But like Sarah said, I'm sure he wouldn't be so alert & happy if he was really poorly. Keep that in your mind.

Shradha, good luck for the dreaded TWW. Things sound good! :thumbup:

How are you & Wesley doing, Sarah?

I'm going to try & get Leo weighed on Tuesday. He's really cut down on how long his feeds take. Worried he isn't getting enough :( Will have to see what the scales say. I'm honestly wondering if he's teething :shrug: I know it's early but his bottom gum feels sharp & he's been quite unsettled, dribbly & trying to bite everything he can get near his mouth - muslins, my fingers etc. I really don't fancy BF a baby with teeth!!

I got his appointment through for his 2-4 month assessment while we were away. The HV is coming to my house. I don't remember this with Rex at all. Must be a new thing around here. Not quite sure what there is to assess! He can't do much at 3 months old! :haha:

Rex still gets up in the night from time to time too, so you're not alone, Sarah!

We've had a lovely week in Cornwall. Rex had such a great time with his cousin & he loved, loved, loved spending time on the beach & in the sea. Shame Leo wasn't as enthusiastic about the beach but never mind. I wish I could please them both equally all the time but I just can't seem to :wacko:

Rex has had a few late nights so getting him to bed tonight was a real battle. With DH off work for the next 4 weeks, I can see his routine slipping quite a bit. They'll be fun come September when he starts school :dohh: but thankfully he's doing afternoons.

Welcome back saz! Glad things were nice! Thanks for the positove thoughts :)

Shrad your signs look and sound good. I think when i was 4dpo i woke up super HOT and thought that something happened and it did :) fxing for u!!!

Saz sorry Rex is trouble at night. Kyle is being so bad today. Touching every baby toy and swing etc. Its so annoyong. He just needs some more attention. It gets so frustrating. Tell.me im.not alone lol

Kyles- so sorry to know that.....I really hope and pray that its not that bad as you have read and Lucas becomes well soon.....
Saz- welcome back....
Sarah- yesterday shresh had a rough night..and I was thinking about you....he was crying the ehole night and only went to sleep at 3 and woke up at 5 am.....I am tired.....

Today 6dpo and temps have dropped... from 96.8 to 96.6f.....got cold.....feeling sick....

Yay, you're back saz! I'm glad you had a nice time, it sounds fab! Yes I was thinking of you when we were talking about all the Leos too :)

Wesley has cut right back on his feeding times too (apart from a growth spurt that he had last week, OMG that's been rough!), and his weight gain has taken a bit of a dip lately, he's gone down to the 9th from the 25th percentile. It seems to be a bit of a common pattern with BF babies, though as there's a thread n the BF part of the forum where lots of mums are saying their LOs slowed down at around 3 months too. My HV isn't worried.

Uh oh, that does sound a lot like Leo is teething doesn't it?! :wacko: I don't envy you at all there!

I haven't heard of any assessment, maybe they don't do it here? He has to go for more injections at 16 weeks but that's it as far as I'm aware :shrug:

We've had some rotten late nights lately too. Olivia hasn't been too bad because she plays in her room till she's tired so it doesn't actually bother anyone and she's still up at 6am anyway but Wesley is becoming a pain. Last two nights he hasn't gone down till 8pm and its been a real uphill struggle getting him there. He rarely feeds to sleep anymore unless I take him to bed and lie down with him feeding till he falls asleep. Otherwise its rocking and bouncing for half an hour or so :(

Kyles, Olivia is like that with the baby's toys too, she also tries to sit in his bouncy chair or push her teddies in his swing. Wesley has a white noise frogy that we stupidly let Olivia borrow before he was born when she was going through one of her anti-bedtime phases. At the time we explained to her that she was just borrowing it and we thought she understood but now its "that's my froggy!!!!!" Every time she sees it in wesley's cot :dohh:

Shradha, sorry for the rough night with shresh. I hope he sleeps better for you tonight :hugs:

Your temp dip could possibly mean implantation has happened, if it goes back up tomorrow its a really good sign. I'll keep my FX for you! :)

I'm very excited about olivia's birthday party next week! Yesterday I went out and bought all the things for the party bags and lunch boxes. They're each having a jungle themed lunch box with a sandwich, packet of teddy bear crisps, and a box of raisins. Then I'm going to put carrot and cucumber sticks, cherry tomatoes and grapes out in pots on the table, then a choice of squash or water to drink. Will that be enough for them? For the parents I'm just doing tea coffee and posh biscuits.

In their party bags they will get a balloon, little packet of colouring pencils, a jumping frog, mini bottle of bubbles, a little chocolate bar and a piece of birthday cake. Is that too much?

The whole shebang has only cost me £150, including venue, bouncy castle, food and party bags for up to 15 kids :)

Wow sarah....that all looks awesome. .... you have planned well....I wish I could come for Olivia's birthday. ..
Its not my mind.....I am having cramps and pricking sensation. .... loss of appetite. .....and very irritable mood......

Things sound very promising, Shradha :thumbup:

Sorry for the rough nights, ladies :( At least we're all in it together!

Sarah, that's exactly what Leo is like at bedtime too. But he's always been like that! He's a cheeky monkey too. He'll settle in 5 minutes for DH once I've fed him but just won't settle on me at all. I can be there over an hour :wacko:

The party sounds fab, Sarah. The lunch boxes & party bags sound great to me! You're very organised! I'm thinking of doing something similar for the joint party we'll have for Leo's 1st birthday & Rex's 4th. Rex will have lots more friends next year due to starting at school so play centre parties will be too expensive!

Another rough night with shresh.....shresh...my temps have gone up...after yesterday's dip...
Sarah - hope you had a better night...
Saz- we all are having tough nights. ...

Not long till testing now shradha! :) how are you feeling today?

Wesley is still not sleeping great, he came into our bed again last night. I give up. If he sleeps better in our bed he can come in our bed, we're all happier when we get more sleep so might as well just go with it.

Kyles I saw your update about Lucas on Facebook, thats great news :thumbup: bless his little heart

Olivia's potty training is still going great, yesterday was the first day i let her wear big girl knickers and she didn't have any accidents at all! she's dry at night too now. I'm very proud :) what a difference to our last attempt.

When are you going to test, Shradha? It's creeping closer! :)

Great news about successful potty training, Sarah :thumbup: Just in time for her bday! Sorry Wesley is giving you a hard time at night. I'd just go with the bed sharing. It's not worth being exhausted for :nope: Leo comes in with me every morning somewhere between 4-6am.

I thought I'd move Leo to his room once we were back from holiday but I just can't face doing it :( He's sleeping so well in our room that I'm worried moving him will make him wake up loads more. He's not got much room in his Moses basket anymore but is still sleeping ok in it so I think I'll just wait til he needs more room. It's pure laziness! I need my sleep! :haha:

Sarah- yea as would agree with the sharing bed..as long as he sleeps well..even shresh sleeps with us....yay for potty training. ...
8dpo. .tested out of curiosity. ..bfn....I knew its early. ... saz you are in Facebook?

It is way early, Shradha. I didn't get a BFP with either pregnancy until 12/13dpo. Even then it was a real squinter!

Yes, I'm on FB. We're already friends on there!

Opps...I wanted to ask you...are you often in Facebook. .....sorry .

:haha: I have a nosey on FB on my phone daily but don't post all that much. My life is too dull :haha:

ETA: should also have said that Leo was 14lb 8oz at his weigh in today. Still following his line. Feel so relieved after he's cut down on the feed times so drastically recently. He must be getting more efficient at feeding I guess. :shrug:

She's gone to bed without her nappy on tonight! :-\ I'm not sure she's ready but she was adamant she wanted to try and she's such a stubborn little thing.... :dohh: I've left her toilet seat on the toilet and the bathroom door open for her so if she wakes up needs to pee she will hopefully take herself. We don't have a waterproof sheet on her bed yet so I really hope she doesn't have any accidents!

I think with regard to whether or not to move Leo yet, in my experience, if it ain't broke, don't fix it. Keep him in with you as long as he's still sleeping well, I say. We're really lucky in that our bedroom is big enough to fit Wesley's full size cot so we can keep him in our room as long as we want. Although DHs snoring is getting worse and I don't know if that's maybe why Wesley doesn't sleep...

Well done again Leo! Wesley is the same with his feeding, he has a couple of really big feeds a day but the rest are all just little 5-10 minute ones. He's only 12lbs bless him, he's 9th percentile :)

Haha shradha, 8dpo is WAY too early. I got a BFN at 11dpo and then the faintest line ever at 12dpo.

Well we are officially house hunting now! I spoke to a mortgage advisor today and he says we can get a help-to-buy mortgage up to the value of 150k and that we can now go out and find something we like and put some offers in. Except of course, there's not that many houses in York for under 150k so it's not quite as much fun as I thought it would be. I've seen a couple of houses in tadcaster and pocklington, are they any good, saz? Failing that, I think it might end up being a case of buying in one of the less desirable areas just to get onto the property ladder and then looking to move somewhere nicer a few years down the line.

How was Olivia Sarah ? Hope everything went well... Happy house hunting..hope you get your dream house...god bless Wesley ..

Saz- god bless Leo.....don't worry of the feeds as long as they are active.... Shresh also had reduced his feeds when he was 3 months....but he was taking in good quantity.... So it was fine with less feed..

Now my only going to check on Saturday...today 9dpo....temps suddenly dipped... Is it ok? I am not good in reading ff charts.... I am worried.... Does the dip mean my chances are gone.....:cry:

I'd say not necessarily, shradha. Yes there will be a temp dip right before AF starts but at 9 dpo I'd have thought its too early for AF. Most (but not all) women go 2 weeks after ov so I wouldn't be too worried at this point.

Has it dipped down further than it did last week? It could be that this is your implantation dip as 9dpo would more likely coincide with that. I had a dip at 9dpo with Wesley, and it went back up again the next day.

Its same as 6dpo....tomorrow is a deciding factor....if temps go up then I am still on the race....but if I have not conceived then why all this cramps and tingle feeling in lower belly right from 1dpo.... I never get like this feeling before af...so I am surprised. ...

Fingers crossed for tomorrow's temp, Shradha. I know nothing about charting & temps as I didn't do it when TTC either time but good luck!

Did Olivia stay dry, Sarah? Hope so!

Tadcaster is lovely, Sarah. My mum's best friend's parents ran a post office there for years before retiring so we often spent time there. Pocklington is quite far out of York. In terms of less desirable areas, just to get on the property ladder, I'd look at some parts of Acomb & Tang Hall (nearer to Heworth) are cheap but not too bad areas. The same is true for Clifton, if you look in the not so bad areas! Happy to let you know my opinions of any areas you look at! My parents & sis are up to date on York even though I haven't actually lived there for 9 years now!

You're lucky that Wesley's cot fits in. We've for a cot bed so it's far too big for our room. I think the travel cot would fit but not with the nursing chair & I sit in there for the bedtime feed which can take a whiles& DH does his bottle in it too at 11pm. You're right though, if it ain't broke, don't fix it. He's sleeping so well at night that I don't want to mess it up! Shame about his daytime sleep but I've decided to work on that when Rex starts school in September to try & get him to have a decent afternoon sleep.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->