TTC #2 Cycle Day 1 7/16/13

We cross posted again, Sarah!

Poor Olivia :( Rex is the same. You can't wake him for anything these days but I couldn't even shut his bedroom door properly when he was a baby otherwise he'd wake up :dohh:

Kyles- so sorry have been MIA ...... read about Lucas. .... god bless him... happy that he is doing good... I am praying for him.. you have been a strong lady. Everything will be fine dont worry... yay for coming back home.... piles can be very painful....

Sarah- I too have fallen a lot out of the bed when I was small and I remember my dad putting pillows at the corner to stop me from falling. ....

We had to make a quick trip to my mom's house as she had organised some prayers for our ancestors. ..this is common in india ....

Ouch, saz that sounds blooming painful! :(

That sounds interesting shradha, what are ancestors? I think it means something different in our country, to us ancestors are ancient people we are related to many generations back but I'm guessing that's not what you mean?

I'm really struggling today, the kids are ganging up on me :( Wesley hasn't stopped crying all day and I've no idea why, Olivia has been OK but is still driving me mad with her constant whining. I took them to the park with the dog earlier in the hope that Wesley would sleep on the way but he screamed all the way there. MIL was supposed to come and help me out an hour ago but no sign of her. I hate days like this :(

Sarah- ancestors means ...the nearest ones..my grandparents and their parents who are no more ....so they are total 8 people....
So sorry to know you are having a rough time.... hope your mil came to help you....

I have ovulated. ... now the 2ww starts. ...
Kyle- how are you and lucus?

Ah I see, that makes more sense :)

Yes MIL can eventually yesterday and in true child fashion they were both good as gold once she got here :dohh:

Ooh TWW now! Very exciting :) I've got my fingers crossed for you. When do you thing you will you start testing?

Somewhere around 11aug.... Ff is not detected O but I am sure I have...today 1dpo....

Yeah, I seem to recall FF doesn't detect O until 3 days afterwards (after you've had 3 days of raised temperatures) and then it goes back and plots it on the graph. so you won't know for a couple of days exactly when it happened. :)

Yea so I am waiting...... I know I be patient but I just cant wait....9th aug is my birthday hopefully by that time I can get some news..... when I was pregnant with shresh I never had any symptoms before I got that bfp......now I am looking for every little symptom....I am going nutts.

Yours is 10th Aug. .wow that means you too are a Leo. ..... great..

Yes, and Olivia is 12th August, Leo as well. Apparently we are going to have some huge clashes as she grows up because we are both Leos :wacko:

Hi girls. Shrad cngrats on the tww! Fingers crossed! Cant wait to for the 11th to find out.

Sarah sorry the kids gave u trouble. Of course when mil comes around they throw on their angels wings!

Yesterday we had to go back to CHOP( Childrens hospital of Philadelphia) we had to get Lucas a VCUG test done. Its a test where they inject dye into his bladder and make sure that when he pee's his urinary tract outputs properly and to see if there could possibly be a blockage. They do this through a catheter injection. The results were great. No issues with his system
Huge relief.

Friday we have to go back to CHOP and get a Mag3 test done. This will be to check his kidneys. They will put him on an IV and a catheter again and inject lasik through the IV. The test should run for an hr and results show after 3 hrs. Gonna be a long day
Seems we will contibue to keep him on around the clock antibiotics for months and tests after tests done.

Just keep prayers for him. Gonna be a long road.

Great news about yesterday's tests, kyles :) I hope the next test results are as good. :hugs: xx

Poor little boy, how is he in general?

Well I woke up in the middle of the night last night to hear breathing coming from the floor beside my bed. It was Olivia. She must've come in, tried to wake me up, given up and gone to sleep on the floor :haha:

Wesley's sleep is becoming an issue, he's up about 4 times a night now and I'm shattered! Last night I gave in and took him into our bed again, he sleeps so much better in our bed but I've been trying to get him out of the habbit. Olivia was never this bad at sleeping :(

Sarah- wow..thats wonderful 2 Leo's in the family..... my mom's b'day is on 13 th Aug. ..your babies are still having sleep problem. ......it must be so difficult. ....

Kyle- glad to know test came out good....how is Lucas now? I know you are going through difficult time but this will pass on..... you are one strong lady...i am praying for you....

Aww Sarah I'm sorry rough night.

Lucas is back tracking from feeding every 3 hrs to every 2! So tired. I am feeling a lot better emotionally. Still sad a lot with all going on. Lucas is doing great as of now. Just feel so bad seeing him go through test after test.... It feels like it will never end.

Kyle keeps waking up at 5:30am I was so angry he came storming in our room this morning crying he was hungry. I just finished feeding Lucas at 4 am. Ahhhhh. Of course he woke the baby up and the baby then needed to eat. Rough morning for sure.

That's good to hear Lucas is doing well despite everything. You have to take that as a good sign. If he was sleepy and not feeding it would be much more worrying. Try to take it one day at a time and focus on the positives if you can. (Easy for me to say, I know) one day soon your little man will be right as rain and this will all be a distant memory :hugs:

Ugh, there's nothing worse than the 5am barging in toddler! Olivia still does this but I've drummed into her that she must be quiet when baby's sleeping so at least she barges in quietly now, ensuring she doesn't wake anyone else up but poor old mum :dohh:

Kyles- you must be emotionally and physically drained. Don't worry Lucas is doing good. Be strong as hou are. Children getting up early can be very stressful. When does Kyle sleep?
Sarah- Olivia too has the habit of getting up.... do you thing she has started this after Wesley was born?

Today I am 4dpo..... temperature are showing a bit weird. ... first 2 days same temp...yesterday rose but same as today. .... I dont know what to think????

Yes, Olivia is terrible for getting up in the night. She did get much worse when Wesley was first born but she's always been terrible for getting up in the night. We have a reward chart where she gets a sticker every morning for staying in bed and that helps but she still gets up in the night at least once a week.

I think raised temperatures are a good sign. Its been a while though lol
I remember when TTC Wesley I had high temps after ov, then a temperature dip on my birthday (10th august so must have been 9dpo) and got my bfp at 12 dpo the day after olivia's birthday (13th August)

You must be sleep deprived from a long time..... I will go insane if I dont get a proper sleep for a week...hatsoff to you...
Today I am feeling a lot of pricking and fluttering in my lower belly and also feel so heavy....I dont know whst to feel...its early I know. ....but the anticipation is killing me...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->