TTC #2 for 11 months now...and need a buddy!!!

Yes it is!!!
The prayers are greatly appreciated!!!
And I know the feeling, I am going nuts as well...time seems to go so slow when you are in this 2ww...I have been trying to keep myself busy...but I am snowed in at the moment and it seems to make things seem slower than usual for some reason..ugh!!

Morning girlies hope were all well today:)

Brooke~How are you feeling in your 2ww hun???

Morning girlies hope were all well today:)

Brooke~How are you feeling in your 2ww hun???

I am doing okay, aside from going bonkers from all this waiting!!!
we have tons of snow here, making the waiting even harder since I am stuck here most of the day...but on the bright side my house has got a good cleaning!!! lol

How are you holding up???

Yes it is!!!
The prayers are greatly appreciated!!!
And I know the feeling, I am going nuts as well...time seems to go so slow when you are in this 2ww...I have been trying to keep myself busy...but I am snowed in at the moment and it seems to make things seem slower than usual for some reason..ugh!!

Wow snow!!! We are in flip-flops and tank tops here! I think today's high is 72....I don't know how you do it!!! I have to get out of the house every day or I go insane.

I think I am going to POAS today to see if my shot is out of my system. I need to do something productive relating to TTC hahahaha!!! At least the weekend is coming up and that "should" make time go a little faster. :happydance:

The high for today here was 33 sadly...I like the snow most of the time, but we have had so much lately I am sick of it!!!

Let me know when you POAS...I am usually an addict, but due to the weather, I am out, so I guess that is a good thing, it keeps me from obsessing!!! haha
But I am sure as soon as I get out, it will be my first purchase.
I am making the hubby attempt to take me out this weekend if the weather cooperates to hopefully keep my mind off this horrible wait!!!!

The high for today here was 33 sadly...I like the snow most of the time, but we have had so much lately I am sick of it!!!

Let me know when you POAS...I am usually an addict, but due to the weather, I am out, so I guess that is a good thing, it keeps me from obsessing!!! haha
I am making the hubby attempt to take me out this weekend if the weather cooperates to hopefully keep my mind off this horrible wait!!!!

I POAS this morning ... as negative as they come! Which for right now that is good news. I am so scared to get any false positives and get extremely hopeful then let-down. So at least I know now. I can't believe it took 8 days for that injection to get out of my system. Now the wait becomes even MORE intense because I know I will want to test everyday starting tomorrow LOL! At least we are down to the 1WW. That's a huge accomplishment! :) I hope your day warms up for you ... The hubby and you should go out for a nice relaxing date night :) :hugs:

I POAS this morning ... as negative as they come! Which for right now that is good news. I am so scared to get any false positives and get extremely hopeful then let-down. So at least I know now. I can't believe it took 8 days for that injection to get out of my system. Now the wait becomes even MORE intense because I know I will want to test everyday starting tomorrow LOL! At least we are down to the 1WW. That's a huge accomplishment! :) I hope your day warms up for you ... The hubby and you should go out for a nice relaxing date night :) :hugs:

Well, you gave me POAS fever, because I tested today also:haha:
it was as negative as they come as well, but I knew it would be.
I don't know wy I even test early, I didn't get a :bfp: with my daughter until way after AF was due...I think I habe been TTC for so long I am crazy!!! lol

But I am having weird symptoms now...almost like I am ovulating again!!!
ewcm, high soft slightly open cervix...my body hates me!!!!
I know I ovulated over a week ago, so I am confused.

But me and the hubby made reservations at our favorite restaraunt for tomorrow...so it should help me relax a little. We had another snow last night, but I told him we were going even if I had to buy a snow plow!!!!:haha:

I'm still praying...we will make it this next week...maybe a bit crazier, but we will make it...and hapefully have our :bfp:

Well, you gave me POAS fever, because I tested today also:haha:
it was as negative as they come as well, but I knew it would be.
I don't know wy I even test early, I didn't get a :bfp: with my daughter until way after AF was due...I think I habe been TTC for so long I am crazy!!! lol

But I am having weird symptoms now...almost like I am ovulating again!!!
ewcm, high soft slightly open cervix...my body hates me!!!!
I know I ovulated over a week ago, so I am confused.

But me and the hubby made reservations at our favorite restaraunt for tomorrow...so it should help me relax a little. We had another snow last night, but I told him we were going even if I had to buy a snow plow!!!!:haha:

I'm still praying...we will make it this next week...maybe a bit crazier, but we will make it...and hapefully have our :bfp:

I'm right there with you...I didn't get my :bfp: until the day before my period was due AND the line was soooo faint! I purchased 20 tests last month so now the urge to use them is horrible. I sit here and think "well, maybe it'll be positive today and if not, I still have loads left over". I am an addict ... the only downside is that I know it's a total waste. Plus I get bummed if I can't see a 2nd line ... and trust me I flip the test around and take it to different lighting just to make sure I'm not missing anything :haha:

I wish we had plans to go out this weekend!! My babysitter couldn't do it this weekend so we are going next weekend. It will either be to celebrate a :bfp: or to talk about going to our fertility doctor again. I sure hope it's to celebrate but I don't feel so confident it will go that route. Anyhow, fortunately we had some friends come over today and my kiddo had someone to play with. They love those inflatable jumpy things .... perfect weather today thankfully. Some days I wish it would rain here though just for a change of pace.

Well, hope your Saturday went well ... Here's hoping I don't have the urge to POAS tomorrow.... grrrrr! Take care!!!!!

Morning girls,Hope your all very well

Theres still pleanty of time for your BFPs i have everything crossed for you,well nearly everything lol i got my + OPK thismorning so my legs wont be crossed LMFAO ha ha ha ha;)

10DPO and STILL negative! This month is not gonna be it ... POOOOOOOO!!!!!!:bfn: :nope: :cry:

Well girls...the :witch: got me Saturday morning...it was so unepexted, I never even felt it coming:growlmad:

Plus, never in my life have I EVER had a 25 day cycle like this month...they are always about 40 days...so now I am convinced, my body hates me!!!

But I am keeping everything crossed for you girls!!! Good luck...keep me updated!!

Awe Brooke hun im so so soooooooo sorry:(Massive Hugs to you xoxoxoxHave a nice few glases of wine and try relax.Im sorry the Biotch showed grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr xoxox

Well girls...the :witch: got me Saturday morning...it was so unepexted, I never even felt it coming:growlmad:

Plus, never in my life have I EVER had a 25 day cycle like this month...they are always about 40 days...so now I am convinced, my body hates me!!!

But I am keeping everything crossed for you girls!!! Good luck...keep me updated!!

OMG I am soooo sorry. You may think I am psycho but I tested today ...NEGATIVE and soon after I got horrible :witch: cramps. Mine WILL be coming any day. This isn't my month either. I told my husband practically the same thing "My body is broken ..." He tries to be supportive which is nice but still doesn't heal this broken body of mine. Lets do this next month!!!!! Deal?

Awe Brooke hun im so so soooooooo sorry:(Massive Hugs to you xoxoxoxHave a nice few glases of wine and try relax.Im sorry the Biotch showed grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr xoxox

Thank you!!! At least I can still have my wine...thats a plus right???:haha:

I was also going to ask you how they treat your husbands :spermy: problem...we go for the official test in a few weeks, to see if there is any problems... but my hubby's sperm count came back a tad bit low...wondering if there was anything we could do to help this.

OMG I am soooo sorry. You may think I am psycho but I tested today ...NEGATIVE and soon after I got horrible :witch: cramps. Mine WILL be coming any day. This isn't my month either. I told my husband practically the same thing "My body is broken ..." He tries to be supportive which is nice but still doesn't heal this broken body of mine. Lets do this next month!!!!! Deal?

It sucks!!! I don't think you are a psycho....our bodies just are!!!:haha:

Yes, we must do this next month...after all we need someone to gripe to about our crazy bodies, and as much as our hubby's try to be supportive, they don't understand how hard it is on us!!!

I am going to try to make a little ttc buddy siggy for us, so we can officially be each others stalkers!!! haha

It sucks!!! I don't think you are a psycho....our bodies just are!!!:haha:

Yes, we must do this next month...after all we need someone to gripe to about our crazy bodies, and as much as our hubby's try to be supportive, they don't understand how hard it is on us!!!

I am going to try to make a little ttc buddy siggy for us, so we can officially be each others stalkers!!! haha

AWESOME!!! I have no clue how to do that ...I just learned how to quote and that was just finding the button :haha:

As far as the :spermy: issue ... when tested in 2007 my husband had "borderline Low count". The doctor said for him to quit drinking any alcohol while TTC, no overly hot showers/baths, boxers only, Tomatoes naturally INCREASE :spermy: count. Also, L-Arginine and Zinc are also know to be helpful! Lastly, I heard counts are higher in the mornings VERSUS night time. Although, that would be the LEAST likely time we would BD. Hope that helps a smidge!! :)

Brooke~I have him on Wellman conception it has everything in it for male fertility,i also have him on extra Zinc.Hes also on other stuff but thats for his condition of low volume:)

I am still learning too...hopefully I will figure it out!! haha

Well, it looks like the hubby will be eating lots of tomatoes, and be woke up extra early from now on to BD!!!! haha
Although I don't think he will be too happy because of his work schedule...lol

I am still learning too...hopefully I will figure it out!! haha

Well, it looks like the hubby will be eating lots of tomatoes, and be woke up extra early from now on to BD!!!! haha
Although I don't think he will be too happy because of his work schedule...lol

Not quite sure why I keep torturing myself with the POAS. I have all my normal "monthly" signs but yet I still have this need to test. SOMEBODY help me!!! ahhhhh!!! LOL. My :witch: is due Friday ... so only 3 more days of this nonesense left. I almost wish my :witch: would come early so I can stop the insanity. I may get my wish with these dang cramps I got going on now. :wacko:
So, apparently you will be ahead of me on cycle days ... lucky! :)

Have a super duper Tuesday. I am taking my munchkin to a little play area today :):thumbup:

Good luck this month!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->