TTC #2 for 11 months now...and need a buddy!!!

I am getting ready to order pre-seed just in case. I don't have good cm anyway, so I guess it couldn't hurt. I hate this fertility stuff!!!! I just want to scream!!!
I guess I am just having a bad day today. I have already started to get pretty bad migraines, which I got when I used provera before...I can only imagine how they will be with the clomid. I know it will be worth it once I get my :bfp: but right now I just feel so irritated. I don't know why our bodies have to be so screwed up and something that is suppsed to be so natural as having a baby turns into a science experiment and full time job...it just depresses me...sorry for the rant!!! lol

He was gonna start me out on 100 mg, but because of my small size he wanted to start me on 50 mg this month just to see...and if not I will get 100 mg next month...and when I do get my :bfp: he said I would probably have to do progesterone injections at least for the first trimester.

So, on a better note, how are you feeling??? When do you get your beta result???

Got my result ... Not so good. I'm bawling actually ... it's only 26.6. Doctor said level was low. I have to wait till Monday for a 2nd test. I feel like barfing now ... can't stop crying. :cry:

I am getting ready to order pre-seed just in case. I don't have good cm anyway, so I guess it couldn't hurt. I hate this fertility stuff!!!! I just want to scream!!!
I guess I am just having a bad day today. I have already started to get pretty bad migraines, which I got when I used provera before...I can only imagine how they will be with the clomid. I know it will be worth it once I get my :bfp: but right now I just feel so irritated. I don't know why our bodies have to be so screwed up and something that is suppsed to be so natural as having a baby turns into a science experiment and full time job...it just depresses me...sorry for the rant!!! lol

He was gonna start me out on 100 mg, but because of my small size he wanted to start me on 50 mg this month just to see...and if not I will get 100 mg next month...and when I do get my :bfp: he said I would probably have to do progesterone injections at least for the first trimester.

So, on a better note, how are you feeling??? When do you get your beta result???

Got my result ... Not so good. I'm bawling actually ... it's only 26.6. Doctor said level was low. I have to wait till Monday for a 2nd test. I feel like barfing now ... can't stop crying. :cry:

keep you head up hun...maybe you implanted late and the levels are just low right now...I am praying so so so hard for you right now!!!! :hugs:

Don't give up yet, everyone's levels are different at this stage. You might still have good news Monday.

this chart might help...according to this your levels are perfectly normal!!!!

https://stages-in-pregnancy.com/beta-levels-in-early-pregnancy.html

Sorry I didn't respond real well to your previous post.

About migraines ... OMG I get those all the time. Provera always gave them to me even worse. I have to say both Clomid and Femara also gave me headaches. I am pretty sure if I take anything that messes with my hormones I can plan on my head feeling like it's gonna explode.

About the dosage, at first my doctor started me off slow. They were shocked I wasn't pregnant after 6 months (the first time around) ... low and behold it took over 6 years! You have youth on your side though ... I used to HATE when people told me that, but it is true ... the younger you are normally the better quality eggs. If you ovulate by yourself, you probably just need that extra boost!

As far as progesterone, I much more prefer the cream that you use vaginal versus the pill form. I have taken both ... the pill form made me feel like a zombie...SOOO tired not to mention super crampy and boobs hurt sooo bad too! The vaginal cream does make you crampy and boobs sore but maybe just 1/4 of what the pill does plus I am not tired.

As for me, I am feeling really bad about this. You know that gut feeling that tells you "Hey get ready for the worst?" Ya, that gut feeling is screaming it at me. Last night from 5pm-7pm I was in a ball on the couch in so much pain. I went to bed around 1030pm and woke up at 1am dying in pain again...finally fell asleep and was back up at 3am and 6am. The only thing I can compare it to is the feeling when you first go into labor. The intenseness is off the chart. Finally I woke up today for the last time in a pool of sweat and went to go do my morning pee and was shocked it was painful to pee. WTH?! Anyhow, once I am done typing I'm calling my doctor ... I can't handle it. Waiting till Monday is out of the question.

Last note: Did you start the Provera? How many days are you taking it for 10?? Hopefully side effects are too bad this round for you!!! Good luck girl!!!

until later.....

My clinic was worthless, they just said if cramps are unbearable go to the hospital. Peachy! Easier said than done, I have a hyper 2 year old running around and no one to watch her. Therefore, looks like a day of just "dealing with it" and wait till Monday.

I am so sorry hun...I am still praying. I really hope everything works out ok. I know how hard this journey is...and I know you have to be going crazy right now.

I am on the provera for 10 days, which is new to me, because every other time I have taken it, I have only had to take it 5 days. But today is the 3rd day on it. How long did it take your cycle to start while taking it??

The progesterone kicks my butt...can you ask the doctor for the cream version?? or can you buy it??

From my bloodwork, he said he didn't think I was ovulating at all, which I already knew because I have never had a positive ovulation test. He was actually very shocked I didn't have to take anything with my daughter 3 years ago.

This process sucks, but I just pray it works. and trying to be as optimistic as possible.

Praying for a good update from you hun...try not to get diwn yet :hugs:

I only took provera for the 10 days and it took all 10 days plus another day or two afterwards for my period to start. Ugh, it was hell! HATE HATE HATE provera.

My fertility doctor normally just gives me a shot and it starts my period 3 days later. I think it was a progesterone shot.

Regarding progesterone to maintain pregnancy. My fertility doctor prescribes cream only but my obgyn prescribes pills-- yuk! The cream you put in vaginally, so other than discharge the next day -- it's awesome. I had to fill the prescription at a Apothecary but it was like $80.

Anyhow, I have convinced myself it's ectopic ... the symptoms match perfectly.

oh goodness...that could be sooo dangerous. Is there any way you can go to the hospital to make sure?

oh goodness...that could be sooo dangerous. Is there any way you can go to the hospital to make sure?

Took myself to the hospital...they are running my blood work and doing an ultrasound. I'm scared....nothing like waiting and crying.

Let me know an update ASAP!!! I am so worried!!!

Finally got a tad bit of information...my beta number dropped, I'm going to miscarry. I about collapsed in the nurses arms and sobbed. Just wanna be put to sleep and wake up when this is over. All I have to say is....I NEVER knew how attached you could become in just a few days. I always thought early miscarriage would be not so bad....but with all these pregnancy hormones rushing through my body and feeling pregnant...OMG its hell.i

OMG...I am so so very sorry!!! :hugs:

I know it is horrible, early or not. I had a mc at 5 weeks last year...only a week after I found out, but it still hurt just as bad. No one will ever understand the love, attachment, and hurt that you feel right now. But you will get through this.And I will be praying for you.

I am here if you need to talk or even rant.

Thank you for the prayers ... I too am on bended knee a lot lately.

Oh gosh this is taking forever!! I just want to miscarry and move on ... why won't my body just let it go already???? These contractions/cramps are soo intense but no spotting, no bleeding?! WTH?! I really don't want to wait till Monday for this but I guess at least I know that will be the very latest it would happen. Ahhhhhhhh.

My fertility clinic has been calling me every day to check on me though ... that's nice.

Just wanted you to know that you are still in my prayers...and to see how you were holding up.

I know this is a horrible time, but try not to get discouraged (even though I know that is a stupid thing to say right now). After my MC I wanted to give up all together. You just have to have faith through this very painful time.

I am here hun...anytime!!! :hugs:

Finally spotting, but the flood gates haven't opened up yet. Just brown. Ugh. Only 4 more days till Monday till my next blood test and ultrasound

Did they do an ultrasound before???
I am so sorry this is taking so long for you. I hurt really bad for about 4 days before I started bleeding. It started out as spotting, then it was very heavy later that night.
I know it sounds harsh, but I couldn't wait to just have it over with. I wanted to move on and not think about what a horrible experience it was.

But I am still praying hun.

I am relieved to report that heavy bleeding started last night! THANK GOODNESS, I am so ready for this chapter to be over.

I will be calling my fertility doctor to see if I can start taking my Femara on CD3 (Saturday). She did say we could immediately start trying ... I sure hope that means THIS month. ??

I am getting an ultrasound on Monday to make sure everything is gone. I did do an ultrasound on Saturday last week and that's when they discovered the cyst. The tech said it was too early to see anything baby related, so that was a bummer at the time BUT I am happy now because that would have made this process so much more devastating.

So where are you in your cycle?? Are we even close??

Take care girl!! Prayers in your direction for a successful month!

I am sorry, but relieved for you that you will finally be able to move on now. It will probably just be like a slightly heavier period, which won't be as bad as if it was later on.
I really hope you can start trying right away. I had a mc at 5w4d and they told me I could start trying immediately...so that will be good if you can. Are you going to do IUI again?

I am on cd3 now...I start my clomid on Sunday. I am anxious...I guess it has just been a long time coming, and I just pray it works. But at the same time I don't want to get my hopes up either.

I am so confused. My RE originally told me we could start trying right away but when I called today she said I can't take any fertility meds till my HCG count is at ZERO. I go in on Monday for my blood test but that will be CD5 and I normally take my Fermara CD3 thru CD7. I am so scared she is going to make me skip this month?! Ahhhh, nooooO! I guess we shall see though!
And YES, we will continue to do our IUI's until we get pregnant again. Unfortunately we do not have the financial means to attempt IVF. Good news is, I can get pregnant with IUI's, now it's just staying pregnant.
So have you taken Clomid in the past? Will they be doing any follicle scans to see if the Clomid is helping you??
Well, if we actually do "try" again this month it looks like we aren't too far off from each other. Since I am considered CD2 today. No matter what we will be trying WITH or WITHOUT fertility treatment :)

Take care girly! Lets pray that APRIL IS OUR BFP MONTH!

How far along were you? my hcg level dropped very very quickly after the bleeding started. so, I bet it will be zero by monday. Maybe they can improvise the treatment plan this month, since it will be slightly longer than a normal cycle. I sure hope so!!!
That is so crazy that our cycles are kinda in sync now...only 1 day apart. I think it is a sign...maybe we were just meant to have ur :bfp: together!!! :haha:

I haven't taken clomid in the past...so I am a little nervous. but kinda excited at the same time. I'm not doing follicle scans this month. But if I don't get pregnant, he will start doing them next month...but I am hoping there isn't a next month...wishful thinking!!!

We should be able to test aroun the same time this cycle....praying for april BFP's too!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->