TTC #2 & have an older child - anyone else?

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=877775&d=1435052770

I knew it was totally early but i did it anyway. Here's my test from 8dpo, this am.

I vary from having line eye to nothing at all. I swear a see a hint in person, and then i turn it and see nothing. Different lighting creates a sort of line but at the same time doesn't. I played with the colors on my phone (i should really share that one) and it picked up something and darkened there.

I put it on the computer, inverted colors etc, and got nothin. SO i'm assuming this is all in my head. Anyway sharing with you. I have a tiny bit of hope since i swear i saw something lol but well i know it's probably nothing at all.

Hello! :wave: I am on my 4th cycle ttc #2. My dd just turned 6 last week so there is a significant gap. She has been begging for a sibling for years but it was never the right time. I'm hoping to surprise my dh for father's day as this will be his 1st biological child. We're hoping for a boy but I will be happy with either.

smile our stories sound similar. my ds will be 7 and this is my 4th cycle ttc#2. DS has has also been begging for a sibling for years and we waited as well. I'm waiting to ovulate again right now and won't be testing unitl july this time tho

Hello! :wave: I am on my 4th cycle ttc #2. My dd just turned 6 last week so there is a significant gap. She has been begging for a sibling for years but it was never the right time. I'm hoping to surprise my dh for father's day as this will be his 1st biological child. We're hoping for a boy but I will be happy with either.

smile our stories sound similar. my ds will be 7 and this is my 4th cycle ttc#2. DS has has also been begging for a sibling for years and we waited as well. I'm waiting to ovulate again right now and won't be testing unitl july this time tho

I'm now on cycle 5 and waiting to O again. 4th of July weekend is when ff is predicting. I'm hoping to get pregnant within the next 2 cycles and have a spring baby.

Hey smile - that's when FF says I will O too! Haha. I'm on cycle day 7. Super hoping for this month so it can be DH bday present! If I get a positive in August t would be a nice bday gift for me :)

Mommyofone - I think I saw a shadow of something but the pics a little blurry. Did you test again yet?

Hey smile - that's when FF says I will O too! Haha. I'm on cycle day 7. Super hoping for this month so it can be DH bday present! If I get a positive in August t would be a nice bday gift for me :)

I'm cd 10 and won't start opks for another 5 days. I usually O around cd 18 or so. That would be a great bday gift! Don't put too much pressure on yourself.

I'm now on cycle 5 and waiting to O again. 4th of July weekend is when ff is predicting. I'm hoping to get pregnant within the next 2 cycles and have a spring baby.

That's when FF predicts I will ovulate too, but I usually ovulate on CD20 which will be june 30th for me. We will see though...I use opk's from like cd7 because i suspected I might be ovulating early and getting a 2nd LH surge.Now I'm not sure if I'm ovulating at all, so I'm trying not to get my hopes up this cycle. I went to the doctor and he wants me to do bloodwork in july to see whats going on. I'd of course be extremely happy to get to cancel that appointment, but if not I'll be glad to get some answers and hopefully it's an easy fix. Kinda nervous about the possibility of clomid.

Mommyofone - I think I saw a shadow of something but the pics a little blurry. Did you test again yet?

not yet, was on vacation for a few days, had to come home early though. going to test in the am at 11dpo. if that REALLY was something, it'll be darker tomorrow! scared!

Mimomma86- hey I hope everything works out for you & you don't have to get bloodwork done! But if you do maybe it will ease your fears a bit. It is scary worrying about having to try meds like clomid, but it doesn't look like you've been TTC too long from your ticker - so try not to rush so much and give your body a little more time (I know, that is a lot easier said than done when just one cycle seems like a friggin year!)

Mommyofone- excited for your results today! Fingers crossed for you!

I'm only on cycle day 9, blah. Ff thought I O'd on cycle day 18 last month but geared up to on day 15 perhaps too. I just got a bunch of the cheapie wondfo opks and it's going to be hard to resist using them from, like, today on (lol).

Ended up getting blood work done and it all came back normal. 9dpo today with not many symptoms (even tho I usually have a lot), but my chart is starting to look triphasic! Hoping that's a good sign, it hasn't happened before!

i just did opks again, cd 16 and still negative!

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=883105&d=1436998030

Had a really weird cycle...possible chemical pregnancy (positive at 5 dpo that disappeared); lots and lots of spotting during luteal phase, which is unusual for me.

AF finally started, so I only had an 11-day LP versus 13 days last month. And I thought my cycles were getting better :(

Cycle day 1 ..... :coffee:

Mimomma86 - that is all very good news! Charts lookin good!

Mommyofone - I hope you get your positive opk soon. Try to enjoy BD in the meantime :)

Sorry to hear that carlinator:( and thank you! I'm trying not to get my hopes up too much so I won't get disappointed but it just feels "different" this time if that makes sense. It's been a long time since I've been pregnant but I don't remember having that feeling with my son until I had a craving for something I usually hate

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=883247&d=1437081783

:happydance:
cd 17, time to bd!

I'm 11dpo today woke up with a headache and cervix is high and soft....and my temp went up again! Hoping I can get my BFP on Sunday. Im nervous about getting my hopes up, but I have a good "peaceful" feeling about this cycle if that makes sense

cp is so crazy, mine changes each cycle at the end. it can take a while for it to go up when pg too so if for some reason it DOES go back down that doesn't necessarily mean anything so don't get sad!

Hi everyone!
I don't know if I count as having an older child as he's 4 but I'm TTC #2. August is my first cycle and I'm super excited and nervous to start over again. :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->