TTC #2 & have an older child - anyone else?

Good morning ladies! 12dpo today and I woke up with a big temp dip. I'm so scared the witch is going to get me! AF is due today according to FF but I don't feel any symptoms like I normally do. I'm hoping this doesn't mean she is on her way! These negatives are really starting to get to me

Hi mrs wez! Good luck!

Sorry about the temp drop mimomma, the end of the TWW is the worst, not knowing if temp dips are normal or AF on the way.

Hi mrs wez! Good luck!

Sorry about the temp drop mimomma, the end of the TWW is the worst, not knowing if temp dips are normal or AF on the way.

Ugh no kidding! It hasn't showed tho so I'm not giving up hope yet!

i totally had a temp dip the day af was supposed to show with dd. took a test anyway. positive! went back up the next day!

Well AF got me, hopefully you ladies are luckier than me.

I'm, unfortunately, trapped in the hospital with severe kidney infection (my second in two months) so hopefully this doesn't slow me down too much.

i totally had a temp dip the day af was supposed to show with dd. took a test anyway. positive! went back up the next day!

Thank you that's reassuring and I hope that's the case. I've been an emotional wreck the past two days so seeing that dip didn't help, but I've read into it also and I'm just going to see how it goes before getting all worked up, because before that I felt peaceful almost like I knew it worked this time

try not to read too much into temps. they don't actually mean much other than O!

afm- i THINK i'm at 3dpo? today's temp is slightly whack because i went to turn off my alarm and instead knocked the phone to the ground where it continued to go off. ugh. then i had to get it before i could temp because dh was getting really mad at me (lol) and my temp said 97.5 when i got back in the bed. i then temped again at 8 and used the online adjuster which said it SHOULD have been 97.4 (it was 98.2 when i woke up at 8) so i did the 97.4 in my chart. Really hoping i didn't screw it up too bad. Sounds about right though.

Ok 13dpo and I took a test (FRER) as FF suggested and I got a BFN. The witch hasn't gotten me yet tho, so I will retest in a couple of days if she doesn't arrive

Glad you ladies are doing ok..well, except MrsWez :( hope you get better soon!

I have an appt in the morning with a gynecologist, was going to ask about my spotting and possibly try to get my hormone levels tested. Or at least mention that we've had very well timed inter course the last few months. I just hope I don't get brushed off...my former dr moved cities and this is a person I haven't seen before, I'm a little nervous.

Lost my job Thursday, the little boy I was nannying is going to be going to daycare now for more structure...had been planning on finishing my last year of college starting fall, but now I'm thinkin I should work instead.

BLAH.

no!!! finish that last year!!! otherwise later you'll think about it. please finish the year and then you can work!

Carolinator I agree with mommyxofxone, I hope it works out for you to finish. And don't let the gyn brush you off. I found I have low progesterone by continually asking questions and trying to find out why I was having miscarriages.

I'm still in the hospital, hoping to go home today. I'm missing DS badly. And can't wait to sleep in my own bed

Carolinator I agree with mommyxofxone, I hope it works out for you to finish. And don't let the gyn brush you off. I found I have low progesterone by continually asking questions and trying to find out why I was having miscarriages.

I'm still in the hospital, hoping to go home today. I'm missing DS badly. And can't wait to sleep in my own bed

Oh my hun i hope you get out soon :( i'm so sorry.

Well the witch got me and I'm sick on top of it. Convinced my body hates me.

Room for another? My daughter is turning 7 in October. We are on cycle #3 now after a mmc trying for #2 finally. I do worry off and on about the age gap, often wishing we would have had more sooner. We were ntnp for over 5 years (mainly because I figured we wouldnt get pregnant anyway since I have fertility issues and my DD was a clomid baby) and then we got a surprise BFP in Feb only to lose it in April. We were going to wait until next year to try for #2 originally but after the surprise bfp and mmc we are ready now and dont see any point in waiting any longer.

Hi redcat! Welcome! I'm sorry for your losses. I feel very similar to you, my DD is two years older than yours. I also had a MMC recently, at the end of 2013. I hope everything starts to turn around for you!

Had to put off my dr appt til next Tuesday, as the CP I think I had last month is making AF super long and heavy.

Sorry mimomma, I hope August holds great things for all of us!

Sorry mimomma, I know how awful it is to be sick and having AF on top of it.

Welcome Redcat, I have also had a few losses, a stillborn, mmc and a couple early losses. I am also TTC number two, DS just turned 4.

Well I'm finally home from the hospital!!! I got home yesterday afternoon and couldn't be happier. DS and DH are pretty happy too. I'm going to be done with my antibiotics just in time for ovulation. I'm still in some pain, weak and tired but I'm feeling better everyday.

Room for another? My daughter is turning 7 in October. We are on cycle #3 now after a mmc trying for #2 finally. I do worry off and on about the age gap, often wishing we would have had more sooner. We were ntnp for over 5 years (mainly because I figured we wouldnt get pregnant anyway since I have fertility issues and my DD was a clomid baby) and then we got a surprise BFP in Feb only to lose it in April. We were going to wait until next year to try for #2 originally but after the surprise bfp and mmc we are ready now and dont see any point in waiting any longer.

:wave: hi hun! so sorry for your loss, but glad to have you with us :hugs:

Well the witch got me and I'm sick on top of it. Convinced my body hates me.

oh hun i'm so sorry :( :hugs:

Sorry mimomma, I know how awful it is to be sick and having AF on top of it.

Welcome Redcat, I have also had a few losses, a stillborn, mmc and a couple early losses. I am also TTC number two, DS just turned 4.

Well I'm finally home from the hospital!!! I got home yesterday afternoon and couldn't be happier. DS and DH are pretty happy too. I'm going to be done with my antibiotics just in time for ovulation. I'm still in some pain, weak and tired but I'm feeling better everyday.

so glad you're home!!!! how awful for you, but so glad in time for o!

afm- nothing to report! was at moms yesterday and all evening to today. just had a nice day to be with family. :wine:

and basically a built in babysitter (my dad) :haha:

6dpo tomorrow will be temping again in the am!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->