TTC #2 im 27 want a buddy, any offers?

lylasmummy

Reaction score
Well Im 27, my and hubby TTC#2 my DD is almost 9 months old and Im on 5th month TTC, due AF 30th March, Anyone wanna be my buddy, could really do with some support and try to help someone else through this gruelling chapter of our lives. xxx

Forgot to say Im currently 6dpo, and need someone to symptom spot with me and to help me resist POAS too early xx

i will!

im due tmo-so we're not far apart :)

i have a 12 year old son and have been ttc baby #2 for 12 years!!

any symptons so far?

im 30 and hubby is 31 btw!

Heya buddy!! :happydance: Its weird, my married name was Kelly Markham, and alot of ppl called me Kelly M, how strange is that.

No symptoms so far, but have been getting heartburn, which I havnt had since I was heavily pg with DD, really thought it was my month last month and tested almost every day after 5dpo, so this month Im trying to be more relaxed about it all.

I really admire you and your hubby for sticking with TTC for 12 years, I find it so draining when AF arrives each month, but you have to pick yourself up, dust urself down and start again, (at least thats what I try and tell myself) lol

So how about you? any symptoms?? How do you feel this month? Positive I hope....
xxxx

hey!

how weird LOL

its been a hard 12 years, but its only now that we seem to be getting somewhere, put on clomid etc....

heartburn sound promising, especially as the last time you had it you were pregnant!

im due a/f tomorrow-been having mild cramps through the night and today, but not giving up hope untill the witch has me-right!!!! lol

if nothing then i will test on wednesday :)

wishing you lots of luck xxx

OOh Wednesday, thats only like 2 days away lol, wish I could test in 2 days, I got at least a week till I can even think about testing, FX'd for you xx

im nervous though, im think im so used to seeing a BFN i dont expect anything else!!

a week may seem like a long time buts its not really lol!

have some :dust: to help you along xxx

I'll be your buddy as well

hi shey!

how many children do you have? when is a/f due? how you feeling?

a/f arrived today so im not a happy bunny :cry:

been in a lot of pain through the night and all day .

good luck to you both :dust: xx

hi kellym

Idk when a/f is due as it's been out of whack for 2 yrs. I have 1 son and he will be 2 in july so i figure time to give him a sibling. I waited cause I didn't want to have one after the other cause it would be hard. So I am the smart one! haha. My sister had 2 girls one after the other and that was not smart.

I will be your buddy....I am 2 dpo and hate the waiting! I would love to recieve some tips and give support!

Hey!!! I'll be your buddy! I will be 26 on Friday, and I am TTC #2, I'm on month 6. Got pg with dd who is now 2 1/2 the first month I tried. We are using a CBFM for the first month, and I just got my first high reading yesterday on cycle day 11. Been to the OBGYN, says there are no problems from what he can tell and that I will get pregnant, so it's just a waiting game, I guess (I hope!)

hi kellym

Idk when a/f is due as it's been out of whack for 2 yrs. I have 1 son and he will be 2 in july so i figure time to give him a sibling. I waited cause I didn't want to have one after the other cause it would be hard. So I am the smart one! haha. My sister had 2 girls one after the other and that was not smart.

do you know why your a/f's are irregular? have you been to your gp? i hope you get baby #2 very soon.

good luck xx

Hey!!! I'll be your buddy! I will be 26 on Friday, and I am TTC #2, I'm on month 6. Got pg with dd who is now 2 1/2 the first month I tried. We are using a CBFM for the first month, and I just got my first high reading yesterday on cycle day 11. Been to the OBGYN, says there are no problems from what he can tell and that I will get pregnant, so it's just a waiting game, I guess (I hope!)

hi addysmom! :thumbup:

happy birthday for friday :flower:

sounds like everything is in good working order lol.

good luck xx

I will be your buddy....I am 2 dpo and hate the waiting! I would love to recieve some tips and give support!

hiya hope2be

i hate the waiting too!!! good luck hun xxx

Hey shey, kellym, hope2be and addysmum. Hope everyone is well and fingers crossed we all get our :bfp: soooooon xxx :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->