• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

TTC #2 is taking over my life

I have been ttc #2 for 5 years and 2 months now. I know exactly how you feel! All I can say is, the experts say that the bigger the difference between #1 and #2 the better off they are! Since you won't be in survival mode (2 kids in diapers, potty training, sleep training, ect...) you have more time to devote to proper speach, math, manners, ect... That's the sort of thing you find to make yourself feel better! Gl!

Im ttc #2 that long too...please god it doesn't last much longer x

I agree about this journey being a road of Ups and Downs (sometimes really down) and so far I have managed to stay pretty up with only one or two down days a month but lately it is just feeling like I'm fooling myself so I am having a harder time staying up. I feel better today somewhat and am looking forward to trying again using Soy for the 2nd cycle. We go on holidays on Friday to New Brunswick for a week to visit DH family and it is very relaxing there so I should be just about ready to O when we get back and hopefully the rest and relaxation will make a good strong eggie or two. I will enjoy myself with my family and do a lot with my DS. Thank you for you kind words.

Hi, new here but I'm in the same position

one son age 5.5 and been TTC number 2 for 10 months now.

It's taking over my life, I feel so in limbo and I'm not sure how much longer I can do it

hugs to those who have tried lots longer as you must be stronger than me.

SR

Joining the club.

I know it shouldn't matter and it's hardly the most important thing, but I'm so depressed that our plans for a 2yr or 2.5yr age gap have not worked out. I've had two early MCs in the past 4 months and the ups and downs of thinking this it is, we've done it... and then a few weeks later finding out it's not meant to be... and then having to wait a cycle or two to recover, it's all been really hard. All I can focus on is time slipping away. It's not how it was meant to be.

At least now I know my issue is a short luteal phase and this is causing my miscarriages. Hoping to try and sort it out naturally (GP won't help or do blood tests unless I've had 3 or more MCs), but lengthening my LP will take time, all that means to me is a larger age gap. Conceiving my son was very easy, he wasn't even planned and we were using condoms... I never anticipated that I'd have any problems with TTC number 2.

Feel like I'm just about holding myself together, so scared to go through another MC.

I totally wanna join, Any BFP storie's so far???

IV been TTC 33 month's this cycle which is CD1. Totally gutting and even worst my next AF is due my b.day and the one after is due christmas day, I just wish that I could get my BFP before christmas. x x x

Hello mas1118 nice to see there are people iv already come across on hear. How's your TTC journey going? x x x

After 2 years we finally got our BFP! We are due in may 2013.
First natural cycle after laparoscopy/endo removal!
Have you had any medical investigations Jessica?

No not really, My doctor dont take me seriously and must think TTC number 2 is a joke, Had some blood work's done and doc said all is well, then Fiance had SA and they said mobility and count was a touch low but nothink to worry about, doc said I am in my prime time to conceive again as im only 21 but I am really more like 100% secondary infertility and no one give's 2 F's. Thx again and Congrat's hun on baby. Bet you cant wait. x x x

Hi Jessica recognise you from the halloween testing thread I saw your cd2 today I am cd1 so good luck this cycle. I am broken today this is so hard I can't find a positive at all right now :(

Hello hun, You too, And sorry to see AF got you, What a bugger. I know what you mean hun. If I didn't have the clearblue monitor for 3 month's then I would have give up after last cycle. All I can say Is im hear for you's girlie's and know how you all feel. Just keep them chin's up and look on the bright side of thing's, We have our little one's and are very greatful for having them, THB they keep us going. Right. I know seeing them can make it hard because you think back to when they was born and tiny but what cant they do that make's us smile at them right. Just think soon we will all be able to tell our LO's that they have a lil bro or sis or the way. FX'd girlie's and GL. x x x

P.s Happy Birthday to your LO hun, I see on the banner. :D x x x

Thanks Hun your right , my lo is a little star I love him to bits . My signature needs changing but not sure how to do it on my phone , he was 2 in July so it's a bit old . How old your Lo ? X

Your welcome hun, There's alway's a way to bring your self right back up again, Rather then being at rock bottom. Awww bless him, I dunno how to change sig by phone soz hun. Well happy b.day for last july lol. My LO is 3 on valentine's day. Cant wait & christmas this year is gonna be great. Cant wait to see my little Princess's face. :D x x x

Hi ladies,

My DH and I have been trying properly for a year, and NTNP for a year prior to that. I have very irregular cycles and we had a MMC in April 2012.

My LO will be 6 in March - I HATE age gaps :-(

Dh says we have time and age on our side, but I don't think we do. I told him that if we are not pregnant/ have a baby in the next 2 years then I don't want one at all.
Does that sound stupid?

I don't want to be starting again when my LO is 10! But the desire to be a mum again is incredibly strong. All I ever wanted was 3 kids.

I have only just found this board, I didn't even know it was called secondary infertility!

Hi girls ive hit a year now :( although i must admit i have been on an unofficial break as i had terrible anxiety was feeling quite depressed, i started a new job end of august so we have just been ntnp since then really, but im back on board with bitter sweet news... just found out my sis inlaw is 3 months pg... so happy for them but also feel a little upset, wish i didnt

since we last spoke i have had 2x scans and 1st revealed cysy and endo and the second it had gone... i dont know maybe that was it... off i go again this month anyway, going to try to stay clam though. good luck beauts xx

:-( month 16 here , December will be 17 don't have any words for you except good luck xxxx

Hi ladies,

My DH and I have been trying properly for a year, and NTNP for a year prior to that. I have very irregular cycles and we had a MMC in April 2012.

My LO will be 6 in March - I HATE age gaps :-(

Dh says we have time and age on our side, but I don't think we do. I told him that if we are not pregnant/ have a baby in the next 2 years then I don't want one at all.
Does that sound stupid?

I don't want to be starting again when my LO is 10! But the desire to be a mum again is incredibly strong. All I ever wanted was 3 kids.

I have only just found this board, I didn't even know it was called secondary infertility!

Hi girls ive hit a year now :( although i must admit i have been on an unofficial break as i had terrible anxiety was feeling quite depressed, i started a new job end of august so we have just been ntnp since then really, but im back on board with bitter sweet news... just found out my sis inlaw is 3 months pg... so happy for them but also feel a little upset, wish i didnt

since we last spoke i have had 2x scans and 1st revealed cysy and endo and the second it had gone... i dont know maybe that was it... off i go again this month anyway, going to try to stay clam though. good luck beauts xx

:-( month 16 here , December will be 17 don't have any words for you except good luck xxxx

Hello girlie's,

I see everyone's feeling A little low about hitting a year +. We've been TTC our Second Little Bundle Of Joy For 32 Month's Now. Nearly 3 Year's. It's hard work but A waiting game. It's not really a game but it's my saying. :hugs:to all... But only time will tell. :D GL and FX'd you'll get you BFP's soon. x x x

thank you my lovelies for your words of kindness, it just gets worse all the time doesnt it, and also the comments from others because you already have one i feel like shouting IF ONLY YOU KNEW... when they say "time for another"... get fed of making excuses up :(

loads of love and dust xxxx

Awww hun your welcome, and totally know what you mean. It doe's infact get harder, Im not gonna stand here and lie, But It also make's you stronger. x x x

Happy Birthday To Me... LOL... CD27... BFN... AF No Show...

Good thx Hun,

Woke up this morning in a good mood. Did a test and got a BFN, But im good and waiting for AF, Atleast I wont feel as shitting now when AF show's her devil looking face. First sign of AF is Really tender Lower abdomen and cervix. Not feeling anythink ATM. x x x

As for my birthday had a great day, We (me, Fiance & DD) Went to my Mother's for the day, See my sister's, Brother and nethew which was nice, then came home, Got Honey settled Down, After she had dinner. Then My wonderful fiance cooked me a lovely steak meal https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/ltttc-journals/images/smilies/icon_biggrin.gif So For me Iv had a lovely day & 100% i'll have a lovely night. x x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irenetta
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->