TTC #2...just off bcp in June. please join if you need a buddy!

Hey makaykes- welcome!where are you in your cycle and how long did it take for you to regulate?

Laubull - thanks, I'm glad I'm not crazy. I usually pride myself on having a good stomach but yesterday was pretty terrible. You seem really knowledgeable about all this stuff...seems like you are like me, the science nerd is fascinated by the science behind it.

Starlight - fertility friend has a lot of info that is helpful and digestible for free on this stuff. N yes, if you Google prep ur self for pics with waaaay too much tmi.

For me, still no sign of cm which is good and my temp dropped a little to 96.8 from 97.1 so I hope tomorrow it goes back up or stays where it is. My low was 96.3! Really does not seem normal. While on bcp my temps never went below 97...still put a call into doc yesterday since in a few days I will be 8 weeks with no AF. My stomach seems better today which I hope it stays that way since I hv to go into work but it's still super early here.

I think I might have been premature with AF. There was brown blood when I wiped this morning and a little bit of red blood, but now when I wipe, there is very little and there is nothing on the pad, and the cramps have subsided.

I'm sure she will be back full force later, but this is strange as normally when she arrives, she really arrives!!

Hey Joeybrooks - wondering what happened. Hoping it was implantation bleeding or something....let us know!

I'm still clueless. I'm going to say that it is probably AF, and if so I'm fine with that, actually happy that SOMETHING is happening. With my usual AF, it is a very heavy flow, but I wiped yesterday morning and it was brown and a bit red, then through the day I kept checking and it was mostly brown with a bit of bright red, but no real flow. Later in the day I felt really wet down there so I assumed it was the flow starting, but when I checked, it was just really watery cm, and completly clear.

I wiped earlier today and it was bright red, but again, still not a lot and still nothing has made it to the pad, which is really strange for me.

A tiny part of me is still testing (bfns of course with a crazy line eye person imagining things lol) and hoping that it is something, but I really do believe that AF will show properly soon. I had absolutely no bleeding with my son, maybe the tiniest bit brown, but def no blood. All pregnancies are different though, so we'll see.

So, to answer your question, I still have no idea lol!

Joey hopefully it's just a funny period after coming of the pill, but just keep monitoring it, just in case, for good or bad. If that makes sense. x

I'm on CD 12. I've had a regular cycle since I stopped bcp, usually 30 to 31 days. Frustrating to feel like we've been doing everything right as far as thinking with no luck. I just bought a new pack of ovulation strips and will use those the rest of this cycle along with temping.

Hey mkaykes - GL catching that egg! Hoping u o soon!

I had my 3rd day of decent temps today after o. My temps have stayed high for 3 days before but this is the 1st time I've gotten a positive opk. So tomorrow gonna be the important day to see if the temps stay up. Yesterday I was super irritable and still having what I like to call "bubble guys". I told hb I don't think I ever want to go back on bcp again...we will have to figure something else out. My doc finally got back to me and she is willing to give me meds to make AF come but I will wait to see what happens next week.

How are the rest of you ladies?

To those of you with long/unpredictable cycles... are you bding often? We are trying to bd every other day because I don't know when I'll be ovulating. I'm started to get tired though, and I'm only on CD 18.

I'm pretty sure the bleeding is AF, it has gotten a good bit heavier today after two days of spotting, so FINALLY, CD1!!!! Here we go on this crazy TTC rollercoaster!!

Hey starlight - I was on a weekend schedule just cuz I didn't know when I was ovulating n we r early in trying. I didn't want to tire hb out yet! But I would use the strips to see if I was getting close and cm. The strips would usually have a faint line, but was never positive. N my temps looked like the Rocky mountains...so it worked. Luckily we bd'ed the night before I got my positive but didn't do it again so I am sure we missed it.

Joey- glad u r out of the gray zone and know what the neck is going on. Hopefully this will be a normal cycle and be the one!:dust:

Ok, back in the grey zone again. Apart from a bit of red blood yesterday that was there when I wiped and a few spots on the pad, its practically gone again. I did think it could be implantation bleeding, but I'm getting BFNs.

I'm having no cramping or no signs of AF or anything.

Hey Joey - could it be implantation?? Are you temping? That would be super exciting....I guess u are about 10dpo right?

For me...my temps are still low at 96.8 but not as low as it got before I o'ed. Its still reall low but I thought it was okay until yesterday...I got watery and somewhat even...so I was wondering if maybe I didn't ov? I dunno...I feel nuts. I wish my temps would just get above 97 so it is far away enough from the lower temps. I'm confused. I did an opk yesterday and got a faint line...I know that can be leftover from ov 3 days ago but not sure what to think....any thoughts?:shrug:

joeybrooks - could it just be too early for a BFP? Or maybe just a really light AF? My periods have been regular in timing, but have ranged from a couple days of spotting, to a moderate flow - in any case much better than when I was younger before going on bcps when I'd have over a week of heavy flow, still hoping that doesn't come back the longer I'm off the hormones.

not_so_easy: I've only temped one month, but didn't have a drastic change, temps ranged at the lowest 96.8 just before O then up to 97.3, rising again up to 98, then down to 97.5 when AF started. Stayed up over 97 since O and have mid in the mid 97s since then. I'm hoping to see a dip tomorrow or the next day followed by a rise. I got what I think was a darker line on OPK this morning - I always have almost equal lines on the tests, but do get a much darker line so I know I get a jump in LH.

What was your low temp? Everyone's body temp is different, so maybe yours just runs on the low end, but I do think you'd want to see at least a spike of close to 1/2 a degree and then a drop no more than a couple 10ths of a degree. Also, do you know your thermometer is working and you are taking temps at consistent times? I usually temp around 7am, then over the weekend I did at 10am, and I could tell that impacted it.

Awesome news....my temp spiked this morning to 98. I hv been taking my temp at 5:10am even on the weekend. I couldn't sleep so I am sure that this increased my temp but even if the real temp was somewhere in the 97 range that would be great for me considering they hv rarely gotten above 97. Also, took an opk and line got fainter n had metallic taste in my mouth so that means I got some progesterone running in my system finally! My cm changed to creamy too. Hope my temps can stay up!!:happydance:

Joey, how many dpo are u? Curious to see if I get a bfp!

Starlight, Mkaykes - did u ov yet? Hope u r getting in plenty of bd!

Laubull, how are I doing?

I think I'm about 15dpo so chances of bfp slim as I've been testing neg.

I don't know if I ovulated yet because I'm not temping or using opks. I think I may have ovulated last week (~CD13) based on some symptoms I had, but I was never regular before birth control pills, so it seems weird that I would ovulate then.

I got a +opk today, no temp spike, so hoping for that in the next two days! BD'd today and two days ago, will at least once more...hope we catch an egg this month!

I got a +opk today, no temp spike, so hoping for that in the next two days! BD'd today and two days ago, will at least once more...hope we catch an egg this month!

Good luck mkaykes!! Get that egg! Welcome to the tww!! :happydance:

I don't know if I ovulated yet because I'm not temping or using opks. I think I may have ovulated last week (~CD13) based on some symptoms I had, but I was never regular before birth control pills, so it seems weird that I would ovulate then.

Hey starlight, are you looking at changes in CM or do you get ov pain or something? How do u tell when u hv ov'ed?

How are you ladies doing?

I got my 4th +opk this morning, still no change in temp. We probably won't get the chance to bd anymore this cycle as my mom will be spending the night with us tonight, then we are off for a mother daughter trip to Montreal. Hopefully the swimmers will stink around long enough to meet the egg if that happens.

I've done the opk in the past and one prior month temping, but this is the first cycle I've done them together, May be good data to bring to my doc next month when I go in for my annual.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->