TTC #2...just off bcp in June. please join if you need a buddy!

HI Everyone,

Hope you ladies are doing well. HOpe we haven't lost some of you from the forum. I might send some direct responses back...

Mkaykes - 4+? whoa...you must be super fertile, lol! hopefully you have done enough to catch that egg. which opks are you using? I use the cheapies until I can't figure out if its positive or neg and then switch to the smilies to ease my mind that I didn't misread the strip. with my doctor, she will sometimes talk you out of something unless you are sure. so if I were to tell her "I think I ov" she would tell me to wait until I were sure, so now I just take the guesswork out. but that's just me...my hb thinks I stress over everything so knowing for sure keeps me from stressing.

AFM, I am nervous about saying it because I feel silly, but today I realized that I think I might have a chance of being pregnant. So I sort of considered myself out, but my temps are in a good place (97.6-98) and yesterday (7dpo) I spent the day with cramps and bloating...mysteriously today, its all gone. Could it have been implantation cramps??? oh goodness...now I feel like a symptom spotter! i don't feel much today!

I don't know if I ovulated yet because I'm not temping or using opks. I think I may have ovulated last week (~CD13) based on some symptoms I had, but I was never regular before birth control pills, so it seems weird that I would ovulate then.

Hey Starlight - i think i have seen you on another thread, but wanted to see if you could update us on how you are doing. Did you finally ovulate?

Joey hopefully it's just a funny period after coming of the pill, but just keep monitoring it, just in case, for good or bad. If that makes sense. x

Hi Laubull - how are you? we haven't hear from you in a while!

Not_so_easy I use the cheapy okps from CVS our Target (depending on where I was shopping. I really should just buy some digital ones from Amazon...but I keep going I won't need them so don't spend the money. Might be time to do that if this isn't the month for a BFP. I got a rise is temp yesterday and an up to 98.1 today, so looks like I ovulated a day late than I expected...not good timing with my trip, so hopefully bd ing a couple days early was enough. I'm sure stress had something to do with any delay so maybe a few days vacation will be just what I need!

Are you still seeing good temps, now getting to 9 dpo? Good luck as the tww is coming to an end!

Hi girls! Sorry I've been MIA, been super busy :-/ I'm still waiting for ovulation, I'm CD10, I normally ovulate around CD19 but I feel like it might get happen early this month... Just have to keep reading the signs.

Not so easy, when are you going to test....or will you wait for your period to NOT arrive (being positive!).

Mkaykes fingers crossed you caught that egg! Hope the TWW doesn't drag too much.

X

I'm looking into getting a basal thermometer on Amazon to see if I can figure out ovulation. Can you ladies give me a dummies guide to it please!

I don't know if I ovulated yet because I'm not temping or using opks. I think I may have ovulated last week (~CD13) based on some symptoms I had, but I was never regular before birth control pills, so it seems weird that I would ovulate then.

Hey starlight, are you looking at changes in CM or do you get ov pain or something? How do u tell when u hv ov'ed?

I have a lot of CM around CD9ish - CD13ish and some side pain. But I'm having side pain now too at CD25... so I'm not sure what's going on! AF is due 9/27 (if I go from 4 weeks after the withdrawal bleed started).

I'm looking into getting a basal thermometer on Amazon to see if I can figure out ovulation. Can you ladies give me a dummies guide to it please!

Just get any thermometer that will give you results to the 10th of a degree. Mine was a freebie from a local clinic that I've had for years. I test first thing after my alarm goes off before getting out of bed or having any water or anything. I track it on an app and have really seen the cycle nicely going into 2 full cycles. I had no idea how much hormones affected temperatures! It is actually super easy imo. I've read some posts though that it is harder for those with children since you may be up and down throughout the night. I've had nights where I've been up to use the bathroom a few hours before temping and didn't feel like they were affected.

Hey girlies! So happy to have u ladies back....I was stalking other posts while I impatiently wait...:test: lol.

Yesterday morning I was sure I was out but then the cramps stopped. But then my temps dipped a bit today...so other than being bloated I have had nothing. I am waiting to see if tomorrow my temps continue to go down, if so, then I know it's a matter of time. I'm 10dpo today. I really preferred to just have expected AF!! This back and forth sucks!

Joey- happy to see u back! So temps aren't too bad, just like mkaykes said take them at the same time at night and try to get at least e hrs of sleep before I take it. U want to make sure u get a basal body thermometer since they are more sensitive and accurate. Through ur AF to ovulation, ur temps will be lower. Once ur temps jump up, then u know I ovulated. When ur temps started dropping, I know AF is on her way. Its a free way of POAS. Most girls seem to like fertility friend as the app to help u store all ur info. Maybe once u start charting, we can help u with the details (estrogen spikes, possible implantation, signs of pregnancy).

Mkaykes - i was just temping at first but every time I thought I ovulated my temps dropped, so they looked like the Rocky mtns so I got cheap ones and a box of the smilies so I wouldn't doubt myself. When I think it's dark then I would test with the smilies to confirm. Otherwise I was never sure it was dark enuf. Hopefully I caught that egg!! Welcome to the tww with me!!

Starlight - Hopefully I can figure out what's going on soon. Hope u r having fun being!

Laubull- thanks a part of me hopes u r right!...4 u and me and that I catch the egg.

Btw, I'm going on a beach vacay next weekend so I hope of AF is coming she gets here soon.

So my temps went up a bit so I tested , it was whiter than rice. I'm 11dpo already n no signs of anything yet.:coffee:

Sorry not so easy, still early though.

Joey welcome to the world of temping! I used the app and website Fertility Friend and think it's great. If you really want to read more into it is recommend a book called Taking Charge of Your Fertility, it's weighty but very interesting.
X

I tested today and got a BFP! I'm still having side pain though. I'm concerned it's an ectopic? Why else would only one side hurt?

I tested today and got a BFP! I'm still having side pain though. I'm concerned it's an ectopic? Why else would only one side hurt?

Congrats starlight!! Super awesome hope u hv a happy and healthy 9 months!! I would say if u r really concerned I should definitely call ur doc asap especially if u still feel consistent pain that doesn't go away. Hope everything is okay though! :hugs:

Laubull- any sign of ov yet? Hope u guys r having fun:sex:! Lol...

As for me, still waiting...will be 13dpo tomorrow and my temps stayed the same today at 98.3. Will wait to test until temps spike or a few more days. I hv no idea how long my LP is. I didn't think it was this long though. After I had my son before bcp I was between 30-31 days. Guess I'll assume a 16 day l.p. for now.

Congrats starlight! Hopefully I'll be right behind you next week! How all goes well!!

Eeeeekkkkkk Starlight congratulations!! I've had 2 ectopics now and I didn't get any specific pain on my side, actually it was up my bum (tmi!) but that wasn't until it reptured. Try to stay calm, you always get lots of aches and pains.

Not so easy you're so restrained, I'd be testing every day but you are right not to. Keep tracking those temps and if they stay up or rise go for a test!

Mkayes I love your positivity!

AFM, had a little egg white cm today and a few twinges on my right side (tubeless side) so hopefully gearing up to O, I've told DH we start tonight, so watch out! X

Hi Everyone - cd2 here FINALLY after 64 days! Hoping my cycle This month gets to normal to at least give me a chance to conceive!!

Laubull- good luck, hope u catch that egg!

Mkaykes- any symptom spotting? I know, I get silly with that stuff....FX that u get a bfp!!

Afternoon ladies :wave: May I join? I'm TTC#2 but #1 for OH. Came off BCP last Monday. I have no clue about temping and such so will probably just go along the best I can. No clue when I'm going to OV anyway as the BCP I was on stopped my periods :shrug:

Hi Everyone - cd2 here FINALLY after 64 days! Hoping my cycle This month gets to normal to at least give me a chance to conceive!!

Laubull- good luck, hope u catch that egg!

Mkaykes- any symptom spotting? I know, I get silly with that stuff....FX that u get a bfp!!

I am starting to start watching everything for symptoms, more so this month than any other...probably since I joined this site and read about everyone elses, lol! I'm having low back pain today, which is where I feel menstrual cramps, but I feel like it is a little early for those...really going to try and hold out until after AF is due to test.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->