TTC #2...just off bcp in June. please join if you need a buddy!

Mkayes I get worse and worse, I measure and notice everything, need to get a grip!! You're right to try and hold out, I wish I could!

Welcome mummy_ellie! X

Afternoon ladies :wave: May I join? I'm TTC#2 but #1 for OH. Came off BCP last Monday. I have no clue about temping and such so will probably just go along the best I can. No clue when I'm going to OV anyway as the BCP I was on stopped my periods :shrug:
Hey Ellie! Welcome! Hopefully ur body jumps right into the swing of things and I don't have to worry about temping and all the other stuff. Let us know how it's going for u.
I wasn't as lucky as I was the first time around and it took me 50+ days to ov. But I suffered enuf for all of us so wishing u tons of luck! And of course baby dust!
:dust:

Mkaykes, laubull - pls do share the symptoms...maybe that might be good...when. I get to a computer, I will share my symptoms dpo leading to AF. If any of u hv details from ur hopefully soon to be bfps or prevous ones, please post.
And of course if u find ur self in a moment of weakness...please do share...
:test::tease::loopy:

I don't think I'm going to make it 14 dpo this month! In at 6 dpi, so need to wait a few more days but think I'll break. I haven't tested for about 6 months, but feeling mire optimistic this month for some reason!

Have had mild cramps in my back all day, and a slightly upset stomach for the last several hours, that doesn't feel like a normal digestive issue upset tummy. Temps have stayed consistent around 97.9 for the last several days. I think I'd probably be to early for implantation, so probably nothing, just me searching for something!!

I saw my doctor. She said she doesn't think it's ectopic because I've had the side pain for a little over two weeks (I think I thought it was O pain two ish weeks ago). I'm still worried about what this is though.

Thanks for the warm welcome :) I'll be sure to keep you updated x

Mkayes 6DPO isn't too early for implantation... fingers crossed!

Symptom spotting is just bloody annoying, last cycle, even though we weren't officially trying (just had a small oops moment!), I drove myself crazy.... I felt sick, tired, had indigestion, EVERYTHING! Then I Googled progesterone vs early pregnancy symptoms and they are practically identical! The only thing I really remember from my other pregnancies is sore boobs, but they that didn't start until after missed AF. POS is the only way.....just don't do it too early!

Starlight I know it's easy to say but try not to worry. Hugs. x

Happy hump day! So looks like I am almost finishing up my AF so I am happy that she won't be around for vacay :thumbup: how are the rest of u ladies doing?

I think I may be ovulating - I say this loosely as I havent taken an OPK or temped, but I'm having twinges and lots of EWCM and it would be exactly 14 days from the strange bleed I had so I've BD and hopefully, if it is ov, I've caught it.

If not, best I can hope for is another bleed in about two weeks and I can take some positive out of having a shorter cycle!!

Hey Joey- good to c u back n hearing that u might b having a normal culycle is so exciting!! N gives me hope. Good luck catching that egg!!

Agh, I'm so stressed by work today...and this seems to be a regular occurrance.

I'm sure the stress is NOT helping with TTC, and today I'm having one of those days that I'm ready to throw in the towel and put in my notice...but that would not be a good financial decision!!

Any suggestions with coping with stress outside of the stress of TTC? I just signed up for weekly yoga classes that are one evening a week, they are geared toward calming, stress relief and hormone balancing so they are advertised as good for infertility. So...hopefully that helps, but I'm happy for any other suggestions other than quitting my job, I'm the higher income earner in our household and am going back to school in Jan cutting back to part time, so I need to stash away as much savings as we can for the next 3 months.

I'm not enjoying this TWW, I'd love a glass of wine tonight, but going to abstain since I'm in the unknowing territory. I was hoping to wait until after AF was due to test, but I think I'll break down Fri or Sat as I'll be reaching 10 DPO. Plus, hubby will be gone, so if I got a BFP I could surprise him when he gets home Sat evening.

Joey - if you haven't gotten a BBT thermometer yet, may be good to just use one if you've got one at home and see if you see any temp rise in the next couple days to help confirm O following the EWCM. I usually get a temp rise of at least 0.5 degrees F about 2-3 days after the first day of EWCM. If you go the route of temping and you get a more precise thermometer you can start your charting them, but this month it could help you feel more confident that it is happening...

Girls I am having the worst pain on my left handside. All of what I read suggests it could be ovulation pain, but it is very uncomfortable and has caused me to take pain killers and use a hot water bottle.

It kind of feels like a mixture of mild cramps, strong trapped wind pain and a stitch. I'm hoping the pain will ease at some stage today (it started around 4pm yesterday) but if not I might need to go see the Dr.

Agh, I'm so stressed by work today...and this seems to be a regular occurrance.

I'm sure the stress is NOT helping with TTC, and today I'm having one of those days that I'm ready to throw in the towel and put in my notice...but that would not be a good financial decision!!

Any suggestions with coping with stress outside of the stress of TTC? I just signed up for weekly yoga classes that are one evening a week, they are geared toward calming, stress relief and hormone balancing so they are advertised as good for infertility. So...hopefully that helps, but I'm happy for any other suggestions other than quitting my job, I'm the higher income earner in our household and am going back to school in Jan cutting back to part time, so I need to stash away as much savings as we can for the next 3 months.

I'm not enjoying this TWW, I'd love a glass of wine tonight, but going to abstain since I'm in the unknowing territory. I was hoping to wait until after AF was due to test, but I think I'll break down Fri or Sat as I'll be reaching 10 DPO. Plus, hubby will be gone, so if I got a BFP I could surprise him when he gets home Sat evening.

Joey - if you haven't gotten a BBT thermometer yet, may be good to just use one if you've got one at home and see if you see any temp rise in the next couple days to help confirm O following the EWCM. I usually get a temp rise of at least 0.5 degrees F about 2-3 days after the first day of EWCM. If you go the route of temping and you get a more precise thermometer you can start your charting them, but this month it could help you feel more confident that it is happening...

Hi mkaykes - I am in the same situation as u...except I'm the only breadwinner n my hubby has the more difficult and important job of staying at home all day raising a toddler! My job is very stressful as well so what I often do is force myself to go for a lunch break. I usually like to indulge myself in someone else's problems or life so I can forget about my stuff (and sometimes help me out it into context, a friend of mine has an infant with heart problems). I usually think that getting away from the office and forcing my mind to concentrate on someone else helps me reset a bit. If u dont have a work buddy, I call one. This is my in the moment stress relief, but otherwise I do try to workout 5 times a week which helps keep the stress away. Hope u can find a way to destress soone!!:hugs:
And I hope that by the end of the week it's all worth it with a BFP!!! Good luck hun!

Girls I am having the worst pain on my left handside. All of what I read suggests it could be ovulation pain, but it is very uncomfortable and has caused me to take pain killers and use a hot water bottle.

It kind of feels like a mixture of mild cramps, strong trapped wind pain and a stitch. I'm hoping the pain will ease at some stage today (it started around 4pm yesterday) but if not I might need to go see the Dr.

Sorry to hear u r having soo much pain! I wonder if it just since after going so long on bcp and a long cycle it's still hard for ur body to ov? Its good to hear if u r ov within a normal part of the cycle (as opposed to a super long cycle) but sucks to hear u r hurting! Hope the doc has some good answers. Let us know how it goes....

So tested last night hoping to give my hubby good news after a bad day. BFN, so instead of making him happy, made myself sad :( Still early so can't say I'm out for sure this cycle, only time will tell. I'm going to hold out now for sure until a no show of AF. No symptoms other than the cramping 4 days ago I was hoping was implantation.

So tested last night hoping to give my hubby good news after a bad day. BFN, so instead of making him happy, made myself sad :( Still early so can't say I'm out for sure this cycle, only time will tell. I'm going to hold out now for sure until a no show of AF. No symptoms other than the cramping 4 days ago I was hoping was implantation.

Hey girlie. Hang in there! Still super early...as i was driving myself nuts in the tww i wanted to know when ppl were getting bfps. So I did a tally and most of them get a faint bfp at 12dpo. So keep ur head up. N I noticed that testing too early n seeing those super white bfns shining back at u really made me feel very un-pregnant. So hang in there n try to stay positive until AF shows up, or even better, the bfp :winkwink:

I came off in June and had three periods (one long cycle two short) and this is first month we are starting ttc :) not sure exactly when af is but taking my longest cycle should be the 10th

Xx

I came off in June and had three periods (one long cycle two short) and this is first month we are starting ttc :) not sure exactly when af is but taking my longest cycle should be the 10th

Xx

Welcome jj! :hi:
I think we r similar. Hoping to ov like a normal person this cycle!! Where in ur cycle r u? I am about cd8 N will be offline for about a week on vacay. Hopefull u we can find some time to be intimate since we will be a staying with family for part of it.

Joey - hoping your pain went away and it turns out it was just O pains.

AFM - CD1, AF has arrived! On to cycle #10 off bcp.

has anyone used any herbal supplements like fertility blend to help? I've read some of the side effects can be not so fun, and not sure if can convince my husband, but I've known someone who had some success with it.

Hey!! The pain went away by the following evening, so I only had it for around 24 hours. I'm hoping it was ovulation pain, but if it was, I'm not sure if it meant I had ovulated, was ovulating or ovulation had happened. Anyway, I hedged my bets as I'd BD before the pain and on the morning the pain started, hopefully there were still some survivors to catch the egg!

If not, and I get a BFP, my next wish is to get AF next week which will hopefully herald a shorter and more regular cycle.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->