TTC #2 Less Than 12 Months After #1

Good luck raimbow..sounds very promising!!
I am.anxiously waiting for positive opk....I m thinking to start testing twice a day cd17onwards so I don't miss the surge. ...
How are you lucy and lemeley? Lemeley when is o?
I am dreading ttc this month due to OH bad back...hoping to bd atleast once during fertile period but offcourse I m turning 35 and one time might not be enough..oh well!!
Interview went well..now waiting 2weeks to hear from them lol...

Thank you so much! :) What ovulation predictors do you use? They have super cheap ones on Amazon that come in packs. That why you can test every day and still have some left over depending on how many you would need/want/use. :) I hope his back gets better and that you guys get your bfp <3
Goodluck, I hope you get it !!

Hey ladies, i use amazon opks.
Im cd 11 and usually ovulate on cd15-21 (its really quite random)

Feeling really rubbish this month, no idea why :wacko:

Ive upped my peppermint tea intake too cos I heard it could help (especially for girl swaying jannah) and makes sense cos i was addicted to peppermint and licourice tea in the 2 months before I concieved last time but once I got pregnant I really went off it.

When are you testing rainbow?

Lemely - sounds like you had a lovely weekend!!

Jannah - hope your ohs back is better soon! Got my fingers crossed for you!

Rainbow- not too long now till you test!

Sorry I've not been on for a while! My lo hasn't been very well :( but feeling better now !

I've just ordered opks........ A little nervous! Haha

Lemley- I hope you feel better and nice!!!! That's where I got my pregnancy tests from haha. And I'm testing on the 25th :)

Lucy- I know I'm so anxious and excited haha and yay!!! I only used opks once and it was a cycle I didn't even bd on lol fail

Not to long ago when I used the bathroom I had really super thick stretchy cm that was light brown in color. Was only their for one wipe and then nothing. only noticed it because I was looking for it lol.

I started having brownish/pinkish streaks in my cm today and now its like all like really like light brown/pink. its not blood though just slimy cm. fx!!

Hello ladies
Lemely...I ll look into peppermint tea...
Wow you are just behind me by few days...I m cd14 today waiting for o...
With that said when do you check for lh surge? Fmu? I have been doing that and see not much happening which Is concerning as according to FF, my fertile window starts on cd17 so I should see increasing opk...I read to collect sample 10am -8pm..2pm being best and not to drink 2hrs prior...so I ll test tom at 2pm..lol...
Rainbow I have my opk from amazon...clinic guard is the name. .purchased it first time thru amazon. ..
Your symptoms sound promising...you should test in 48 hrs incase brown cm etc is implantation. ..fx!!
Lucy..hru? How is baby? Yay! This cycle we all got opks lol

That's the brand I bought :) lol thanks girl! Test wont be here until the 19-24 so wont be able to test earlier unless I go to the store and I don't really see me doing that in the next two days :dohh: funny thing is I went to the store like last week I believe and was gonna get a test but didn't haha. But I'm sooooo excited

Now I'm having some cramping and had pulling sensation in my left ovary. Also that ive been getting sleepy around the same time I put lo down for his nap and take his naps with him.

Not to much help when it comes to opks but good luck hun!

I'm tired so I'm going to call it a night and watch Netflix till I fall asleep lol. Night ladies <3

Hi ladies
I need suggestion
I tested opk 5pm today and still don't see 2nd line. .according to FF fertile window start tom...do opk usually get positive just day before ovulation and not necessary giving you early window?

don't know much about opks but I know that they get darker the closer you get to o

Rainbow- that sounds promising!!! Hoping it's implantation for you! When are u goin to test.... Excited!! :)

Jannah- I don't really know much about opks but I think I read somewhere that you ovulate 24 -48 hours after you get the surge.... Not sure if that's true or not

My opks re suppose to be delivered today!!!!! So we will see :)

My little one is much better..... But think we need to do some sort of sleep training.... It's just getting worse! She's been up half the night again! It's been like this for like 6 weeks or more, she was sleeping through the night but not any more. She isn't hungry so it's not like tht is the reason..... Have any of you done any sleep training ? Or looked into it?

Thanks girl! I'm testing on the 21st but if my ics come tmr I might test tmr! :)

Yay for your opks coming in!!!!

And I do sleep training somewhat with ds but its more so on his natural sleep pattern

Oohhhh! Hope your test come soon!

My test came and it said to test one a day from day 6. I'm on day 7, and I figured I would test every day for a month or two so I definatly know when I ovulate, so I don't miss it. But the test came up with a faint line, I know that on the pack a faint line is a negative. So this test is negative but I didn't expect to see anything and then I would see a little line closer to ovulation! ? Is this not the case?

thanks girly!!! I'm not really expecting to see much being that in may be too early???

And yes I believe that's how they work, when I did with mine the lines kept getting darker and darker then after o they got fainter. fx for you!!

I'm having a weird opk month too Jannah usually they get slowly darker up to O but nothing so far even though I've got partial ferning :wacko:

Little frustrated rt now...
Opks not getting darker
Oh not doing randomn bd just to cover basis. .he rather be on TV n laptop
Ds clingy and I put him in crib to quickly do a bd but now OH timing doesn't match
I guess this is not my month. ..I m close to giving up:(

I tried sleep training 7mos but tbh it is alot of work..plus teething, and sickness throws them off...going out in wkd they demand sane routine...
I just cosleeping with ds...much easier...he sleep through and dosent wake up for milk either...
He sleeps 10pm wakes up 10am with one bottle around 8am...naps he takes 2 30min. ..one at 2pm and one at 6pm...I wanted ds to start sleeping early but he isn't ready for that switch:)

After all the craziness of no o signs and OH backache, not trying this month. I am just getting stressed over it and OH Is not cooperating too...will continue opk and temping to understand my cycle...
Good luck to you all

I need to get these cycle short somehow lol
Lemeley Did you get positive opk??
Rainbow did you test?? Is your cycle pretty regular...you didn't use opk...how you know you ovulated??
Lucy: how is baby doing?
no positive opk yet cd20...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"