TTC #2... Still learning about CP.. Help..

Jenn2722

Reaction score

Hi, I am new to this baby and bump! But I have been tracking my CP for the past two months! And this month it is out of reach and I can't tell if it is SHOW or not.. I am supposed to ovulate today.. My periods are every 72 days.. And we had sex the 6th, 8th, and the 10th.. I think we are gonna try tonight, cause of my cervix being soo high.. But need to know, I'm I ovulating or not.. Has anyone been through this! Please Help!!!!

Hi, I am new to this baby and bump! But I have been tracking my CP for the past two months! And this month it is out of reach and I can't tell if it is SHOW or not.. I am supposed to ovulate today.. My periods are every 72 days.. And we had sex the 6th, 8th, and the 10th.. I think we are gonna try tonight, cause of my cervix being soo high.. But need to know, I'm I ovulating or not.. Has anyone been through this! Please Help!!!!

hi there! welcome :flower: im not sure what SHOW means? Thats a new one for me :shrug: but its a good sign that its high. It should be soft too! can you take an OPK to know if youre Oing or not? GL and just BD if you want! its not gonna harm anything :)

Show means soft, high, open, and wet! All the things to get pregnant! But now I'm high, hard, closed, wet, what does that mean?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->