TTC*2-want 2 under 2.

doyle

Reaction score
Hi guys, We had our little boy in December, got pregnant again soon after but unfortunately the little one did not stick and lost babba at 7 weeks. This is our first cycle back ttc since I got my period back. If we got pregnant this month our little boy will be 1 year 1 month old when babba gets here, wanting a close gap between them. Wanting at least four babies, time isn't on my side as only had first after just turning 27 so although i'm not an OAP just yet, I want to be finished as early as poss due to medical issues so can't afford to space them out too much.

I have 32 days cycles and currently on CD24 :)

Anyone wanna join in and support each other through?

Doyle x

I'm working on our #3 and both dds are under two.Its hard and tiring but great to have the girls only 18 months apart.They are friends and older sister loves having a baby around.

I'm desperately hoping I'm pregnant this month. Ttc 2 :)

I'm working on our #3 and both dds are under two.Its hard and tiring but great to have the girls only 18 months apart.They are friends and older sister loves having a baby around.

Hi Platinum, how does boy swaying work? We are hoping for the same, our little ones to be best friends and have a really good bond :cloud9:

Doyle x

I'm desperately hoping I'm pregnant this month. Ttc 2 :)

Hi Sharn :flower:

Where in your cycle are you at? How long have you been trying for baby no2? I was gonna be all laid back this month and just go with the flow the same as my last pregnancies but for some reason its been very stressful this month and has really taken over my life this month! I really hope we get our BFP this month, just to stop this stressed out feeling. It's horrible ive turned mental :wacko:

Doyle x

I'm cd 43. I breastfeeding and that has made my cycles really long. I don't even think I Ov'd yet :wacko:

Omg talk about stress :( I know how you feel there.

I took 2 different brands of opks. One brand was called 'Ovuplan' that was $27 for 7 tests. I got positive tests from those.
The other brand was first response $25 for 7 tests and they were negative. I'm in complete limbo at the moment :nope:

Hi Platinum, how does boy swaying work? We are hoping for the same, our little ones to be best friends and have a really good bond :cloud9:

Doyle x

There are some people who go to the extremes with swaying.I have changed my diet to more veg and fruits and mostly red meat.Im also doing baking soda finger(dabbing your finger in baking soda and sticking it your whoo ha :dohh:) the week of ovulation but not on O day before dtd like they suggest.I read it can actually make it harder to get pregnant.I'm also thinking lots of boy thoughts and will be getting something boy related to put under our bed.Are you using opks? I'm on my second day of using them.I won't ovulate until the 18th

everyone thinks I was crazy when i started trying when my son was 1 year old he's now 3 but its still close i guess compared with the 6 year age gap between me and my sis i think its great to have them close together it didnt work that way for me but i really wanted them to grow up close in age good luck ladies!

I'm cd 43. I breastfeeding and that has made my cycles really long. I don't even think I Ov'd yet :wacko:

Omg talk about stress :( I know how you feel there.

I took 2 different brands of opks. One brand was called 'Ovuplan' that was $27 for 7 tests. I got positive tests from those.
The other brand was first response $25 for 7 tests and they were negative. I'm in complete limbo at the moment :nope:

Hi Sharn, I couldn't get back on to read replies last night, my son is teething and got himself in a right state last night, bless him.

Wow how long do you expect this cycle to be?

Ive been taking two diff brands alongside each other they aren't the best tbh just cheapies which is probably where ive went wrong, they've gave me very confusing readings- i'm potentially only 2dpo, they gave me 3 positive readings at different times in my cycle so ive not got a clue whats going on really :shrug:

Doyle x

There are some people who go to the extremes with swaying.I have changed my diet to more veg and fruits and mostly red meat.Im also doing baking soda finger(dabbing your finger in baking soda and sticking it your whoo ha :dohh:) the week of ovulation but not on O day before dtd like they suggest.I read it can actually make it harder to get pregnant.I'm also thinking lots of boy thoughts and will be getting something boy related to put under our bed.Are you using opks? I'm on my second day of using them.I won't ovulate until the 18th

Oh god ha is the baking soda a scientific thing or like a good luck old wives tale type thing? It's interesting hearing about it, ive heard of people swaying just not what they do to sway, I really hope it works for you :flower:

Yes ive been using two different brands att the same time, the plan was to get more accurate reading of O day but it's basically messed my head up, they have gave out all sorts of readings, very confusing. I think I believe the last positive OPK so i'm 2-3dpo. If we don't get our BFP this month I will go back to the ones we used when we were trying for our little boy, they are a lot more expensive but are more reliable! x

everyone thinks I was crazy when i started trying when my son was 1 year old he's now 3 but its still close i guess compared with the 6 year age gap between me and my sis i think its great to have them close together it didnt work that way for me but i really wanted them to grow up close in age good luck ladies!

Hi Missy, Congrats on your pregnancy, H&H 9 months to you :hugs:

When we got pregnant after having my little boy nobody could believe it lol I believe in fate and everything happens for a reason, so the loss of our babba and ttc taking longer than youde hoped is all within that, it's not always clear at the time why but yano when I get my BFP and you meet your new little one you wouldn't have had that exact baby if youde conceived earlier :cloud9:

Doyle x

Doyle x

Oh god ha is the baking soda a scientific thing or like a good luck old wives tale type thing? It's interesting hearing about it, ive heard of people swaying just not what they do to sway, I really hope it works for you :flower:

Yes ive been using two different brands att the same time, the plan was to get more accurate reading of O day but it's basically messed my head up, they have gave out all sorts of readings, very confusing. I think I believe the last positive OPK so i'm 2-3dpo. If we don't get our BFP this month I will go back to the ones we used when we were trying for our little boy, they are a lot more expensive but are more reliable! x

From what I've read the baking soda thing is about 50/50.Worth a try though! I am using the Answer brand opks and im not really liking.I read and re read the directions but even the test line isnt dark.I think I will get a different brand tomorrow.I feel so behind everyone.im still waiting to ovulate

Doyle x

From what I've read the baking soda thing is about 50/50.Worth a try though! I am using the Answer brand opks and im not really liking.I read and re read the directions but even the test line isnt dark.I think I will get a different brand tomorrow.I feel so behind everyone.im still waiting to ovulate

Don't feel like that hun and anyway after having the 3 + OPKs all at different times, i'm not even sure ive O'd at all this cycle tbh, I think my body has kept trying to but for whatever reason hasn't released the egg. Was so positive at first but don't feel like this is my month now unfortunately. Thinking of temping next month, will be the first time I have did it, don't have a clue about this charting lark so will have to have a looksee at what it all means. How long are your cycles?

Doyle x

Doyle x

Don't feel like that hun and anyway after having the 3 + OPKs all at different times, i'm not even sure ive O'd at all this cycle tbh, I think my body has kept trying to but for whatever reason hasn't released the egg. Was so positive at first but don't feel like this is my month now unfortunately. Thinking of temping next month, will be the first time I have did it, don't have a clue about this charting lark so will have to have a looksee at what it all means. How long are your cycles?

Doyle x

You most likely O'd or will very soon.I concieved our#3 (we lost #2) with 4 days of positive opks and a luteral phase of only 9 days.So not out yet :thumbup: I'm not feeling like this is my month either though.I charted with our last and honestly I hated doing it.It seemed like another thing to stress over.
My cycles are almost always 31 days and my luteral phase went back to normal after my last birth.Now I ovulate cd 14.

Im supposed to ovulate in 4 days and my opks arent getting darker.This is smu

Attachments

• IMG_20140514_101550.jpg
    IMG_20140514_101550.jpg
    15.9 KB · Views: 2
Sorry Platinum I did read this and meant to reply but somehow slipped my mind :s

So not feeling good this cycle, dunno whether it's to do with ttc or just in general just feel really shitty bleurgh. Anyways, only test with your OPK in the afternoonhun (around 2pm) and make it the same time everyday for an accurate result. Yeah i'm not looking forward to temp to be honest, it's part of the reason I haven't through any of my ttc cycles, just another thing for me to stress over haha. x

Sorry Platinum I did read this and meant to reply but somehow slipped my mind :s

So not feeling good this cycle, dunno whether it's to do with ttc or just in general just feel really shitty bleurgh. Anyways, only test with your OPK in the afternoonhun (around 2pm) and make it the same time everyday for an accurate result. Yeah i'm not looking forward to temp to be honest, it's part of the reason I haven't through any of my ttc cycles, just another thing for me to stress over haha. x

I test twice a day and my afternoon(2) opks don't even have a visible line.This is after atleast a 4 hr hold and minimum fluid intake.I swear every freakin time its ttc my body starts playing games

I should add we are bd every other day until next Wednesday and my cervix is high already.CM is starting to change.Right now its still creamy but more clear and less stick

I have no clue about CM tbh, I don't think my body follows the order it's supposed to the few times I have checked (don't know If I go far enough up ha) and feel icky trying to find me own cervix, ide rather OH done it if I start checking thing out haha. I don't know what mine looks like today and yesterday but ive been feeling quite wet down there, similar to being on AF but not as strong-dunno if that's a sign of anything lol. I'm no help ith the OPK's either, they continue to play games with me :wacko:

BFN this morning, OH is bringing some different tests home, we think these are defective haha.

Doyle x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->