TTC*2-want 2 under 2.

Okay...so my OH is bringing me home 10 pregnancy tests from the shop ha. It sounds crazy BUT you get two in a pack for £1, so it's not bad. I love these ones for some reason, they aren't the most sensitive at 25miu but I just like em. Ive still got 5 of my IC's left as well so gonna keep them for each morning and just use these ones for my poas addiction haha. I know technically pointless as the IC should pick up pregnancy first BUT these IC's could be a dud batch or dodgy sellers right??? Anything to give me hope lol. x

I've seen wonderfo? wondfo?(brand of ic)give false positives before.Good :) Hope this is your month

Hiya hun, I tested with two diff brands of 10miu sensitivity today and no BFP. I have two 10's left and the rest 25's, so im gonna take one in morning, one sunday morning and then stick with my 25mius as im due a visit from AF on Tuesday so not worth buying anymore ICs as they wouldn't get here until mon/tue the earliest. Next month i'm buying in bulk at start of month haha. x

Clear BFN for me today boooooo lol. x

I am still waiting to o_Opks are barely there .I have lots of cm but its creamy.I may try soy iso next cycle.

I am still waiting to o_Opks are barely there .I have lots of cm but its creamy.I may try soy iso next cycle.

FXD O comes soon hun :hugs:

Next cycle my plan is the same as when I conceived my little boy, iron tablets, folic tablets, Superdrug brand OPK's and SMEP method. (I already take folic btw).

Tomorrow will be CD30 out of 32 and 7/8DPO. Got a feeling that it will be a BFN tomorrow but possibly BFP on Monday? (just have a silly gut feeling), if not Monday then think i'm out for this month. x

FXD O comes soon hun :hugs:

Next cycle my plan is the same as when I conceived my little boy, iron tablets, folic tablets, Superdrug brand OPK's and SMEP method. (I already take folic btw).

Tomorrow will be CD30 out of 32 and 7/8DPO. Got a feeling that it will be a BFN tomorrow but possibly BFP on Monday? (just have a silly gut feeling), if not Monday then think i'm out for this month. x

I hope you get your bfp very soon :thumbup:

How are you getting on hun?

AF was due yesterday, but no sign of her as yet. I tested BFN this morning. I'm 10/11DPO today. Think i'll wait to see if the witch shows and retest in a few days. I thought I was out and don't feel pregnant so not sure why the witch hasn't shown, it's a bloody mystery to me this cycle :haha: x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->