Ttc #2

UniqueBeauty

3 beautiful children
Reaction score
Hi ladies I'm Beckii and me and oh are trying to conceive number two :happydance: We have a 19 month old boy and I stopped breastfeeding a week ago. I have no idea when I will ovulate now I've stopped but I look forward to meeting others who are TTC x :flower:

Hi Beckii, welcome to the boards. :) I'm only just starting cycle #2 of ttc #2 myself. Good luck.

Hi Beckii!

I'm also TTC#2. I have a 13 month old son. I just had my Mirena IUD removed on Nov 27 and am waiting to ovulate. Will start using OPK's soon. FX'd for us!

Hi ladies I have a 10 month old son and am on my first cycle ttc #2 :) I'm still breast feeding but have had my period back for 5 months now so hopefully my body is doing what it's supposed to!
Fingers crossed for us all :-D

Hello x
I'm TTC #2, I have a 13 month old little boy and I can't wait to make a little brother or sister for him! x

Hi there! DH and I have an almost 3 year old girl and we have been TTC #2 since September. I'm getting sad because nothing has happened yet but I also realize it hasn't been that long. I have regular cycles and have been using OPK's and always DD-ing around high ovulation days and the day of ovulation. We'll keep trying and I'll keep praying and it's nice to meet others who are TTC as well! Welcome!

chippyslady, It will happen for you soon!

Thank you :)
Fingers crossed for 2014! I am meant to be due on very soon but my 'periods' were so irregular and messed up I'm wondering if I'll ovulate before i get the period? A nurse said I most likely wasn't ovulating while breastfeeding! Wishful thinking though I suppose x

Thanks so much babyfeva! :witch: was due today (14 dpo, cd30) and she hasn't shown. I'm somewhat tempted to POAS but I've been dissapointed the last 2 months so I think I will wait. If :witch: hasn't arrived by Monday, I am definitely testing! Have a great weekend ladies!

Never mind just noticed your pregnancy tracker congratulations!! Happy and healthy 9 months.
Fingers crossed I'll be joining you with a Sept baby. Building up the courage to test this weekend :)

Hi there! DH and I have an almost 3 year old girl and we have been TTC #2 since September. I'm getting sad because nothing has happened yet but I also realize it hasn't been that long. I have regular cycles and have been using OPK's and always DD-ing around high ovulation days and the day of ovulation. We'll keep trying and I'll keep praying and it's nice to meet others who are TTC as well! Welcome!

Just seen your ticker, congratulations! :happydance:

CD 5 today, no breastfeeding for 19 days now! :thumbup: x

Unique_beauty-your inching your way closer and closer to fertile period.

May I join ladies! :wave:

We're back to trying after an MMC :cry:

I don't know when I'll ovulate but I'm hoping soon as I had a D&E so all cleared out and ready to go again! It took us 7 cycles but possibly only 1-4 where I actually ovulated as it took a while for my cycles to return after getting the Implanon removed!

We have one DD who will be 2 on the 19th Feb!

Good luck and sticky baby dust to all :flow:!

Hi ladies, i am also ttc #2 since September! Hope Jan is a good month for all xxx

Sorry to hear about mmc. Good luck!! It will happen again x

When is 'the fertile' period? My cycle ended today we're going to start DTD tonight and carry on every other day (hopefully). My friend who's due in 3 weeks (very jealous) DTD for 3 days straight after her cycle and conceived, you just never know when you can ovulate! I'm not using any OPK this month either.

So sorry about your MMC Kyliem87 :nope: x

:dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"