Ttc #2

Uniquebeauty - I use OPKs so I have a feeling of when I O but generally they say 14 days before your period. So if you had a 30 day cycle you're likely to O on CD 16. 40 day cycle would be CD26 and so on. They say the week leading up to O is your fertile week so for me I usually O on CD 14 of a 28 day cycle but I'm fertile CD10-16. We got pregnant in November DTD the day before O, day of O and then 1 day after O just incase! lol

Best chances are to DTD regularly and some say every other day through your cycle so there is always a supply of sperm to meet the egg

:flow:

I used them when I was breastfeeding but they were different cycle days every time. We chose to stop January 1st and make a fresh start at it! I think it's best we DTD every other day just in case but if that fails in Feb I'll use OPKs again, definitely x

May I join ladies?! Unique I stopped breast feeding my daughter at 22 months. That was 2 months ago. My cycles were very irregular when I was BF. since I stopped they have been regular, long for me, but regular! I think I am 1 dpo this round, we will see what FF says!! Nice to meet you all!

Can I join? DD just turned two and I am turning 39 next week so we need to get a move on it!! Last 2 months have been bfn so hoping this month brings a bfp! I am starting acupuncture and reflexology this month too! Fingers crossed for everyone! If we did it before we can do it again!!

Welcome Stranjegirl! Best of luck. Hope you get your BFP for your B-day! What CD are you on?

Hello! I'm a 30 year-old with a 14 month-old DD, off birth control since Jan 1st! No opks or temping these first few months of TTC for me....but now it's driving me nuts not knowing if I ovulated!!! I'm on cycle day 17 so should be 3 dpo but think I may have ovulated earlier. It took 2 cycles to get back to regular last time I went off birth control...I guess we will see how this one goes!

Can I join in ladies? Ttc #2. We have a beautiful 27 month old boy! We ttc last cycle but it didnt work. We're taking a break this cycle because if I were to get a bfp my due date would be the same as I had with my ds.... I dont want 2 birthdays in october lol.....just want this cycle to go by fast so we could start trying again.....

May I join too? My LO is 15 mo. I stopped breastfeeding a few weeks ago. We've been TTC for 5 cycles. I'm on CD7. I haven't been ovulating until CD18ish, so I have awhile before things get interesting.

Dolphinz - My LO's bday is also in October and OH in November, so if I get a BFP this one would be right in between them. That'd be OK, though. Just a lot of parties!

StranjeGirl - I'm interested to see how your acupuncture and reflexology go. Keep us updated!

Hope all's well with everyone!

Hello ladies! How is everyone doing today? I'm officially 3 dpo! Ha ha I guess I have a ways to go! DH is ridiculously excited this month so hoping he knows something I don't ;)

Hi meggie for some reason I cant get on to the post I put up.I am 30 and I have one little girl who will be one in march so we have decided to try for number 2!when you have egg white discharge thats a sign of ovulation?u would think id remember!

Yes it is!! But for me this cycle I had it after ovulation also. I can't remember what is normal for me. This is the first month I have temped since my DD 2 years ago! It's hard to remember this all again! I feel like I need to take a class to remember what I'm doing :)

Hi ladies, just checking in. Been busy all day. Worked half day then went to visit my grandfather in the hospital. He had surgery on his heart today due to clogged arteries. :( So tired. Been feeling exhausted since yesterday! How is everyone?

Babyfeva so sorry about your grandpa! That's always scary!! Crazy day for for me with work. Helping everyone else deliver babies :) but we got some cute ones today!! :) no symptoms here but I'm still too early for anything. Only thing I've noticed is very dull lower abdominal cramping which is not normal for me at this time at all but I think I must be paying too close attention! I'm very good at creating something out of nothing :) or so my husband says!!

Sounds hopeful meggie!I started opks this month im panicing cos there isnt even a hint of pink yet and I should ovulate on Saturday??sorry to hear bout ur granddad babyfeva x

Hey girls! Can I join? We are TTC #2. I have a almost 8 month old baby boy. Our journey for him was not an easy one with lots of heartache, 1 MC and fertility treatments. So we are trying for baby #2 and hoping to conceive this one naturally. We are on cycle #2 so far. Got my + OPK yesterday and will probably OV today. We've been BDing so I feel like we actually have a shot at this this time. Last month our timing wasn't all that great.

Thx ladies!
Welcome snowflakes! Best of luck to you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->