Ttc #2

Hey snowflakes!not sure if u remember me from the thread 6months TTC!im after getting a faint pink opk v light but def pink hopefully will ovulate soon

Hey snowflakes!not sure if u remember me from the thread 6months TTC!im after getting a faint pink opk v light but def pink hopefully will ovulate soon

I recognized your name and knew we were on a thread together but couldn't remember which one! So happy to be on one again with you!

Hope you ov soon!!

image.jpgSuper frustrated with fertility friend this morning! It had changed my ovulation date 3 times! I can't seem to get past 3 dpo! I thought we had a good chance this cycle but now I'm not so confident! :cry:

Meggie I wonder why FF is doing that. Did u do OPK's?

No didn't use OPKs, starting to wish I did! Next time I will! Super annoyed! Looking at it again, timing still might be ok. I do remember it doing the same thing when I got pregnant with my daughter so you never know!

Meggie - FF moves O dates around on me all the time. Seems like when it gets at new temp sometimes it will adjust the date. Looks like your BD timing is good regardless, so you're covered there. :thumbup: I would definitely suggest adding OPKs. More info for FF to use to help determine the correct O date.

Babyfeva - Hope your grandpa is doing better.

New Wifey - How are the OPKs going? Is the line getting any darker? Sometimes mine will go from really faint to positive in one day.

Snowflakes - Hooray for an O date and good BD timing!

I'm on CD10 and I haven't been Oing until CD18, so I have a ways to go. This is the boring time of the cycle.

Thanks Rad! I agree the beginning is just like twiddling your thumbs boring!

Meggie - FF prolly moved your date because that was the last day you had fertile CM. If you take out your EWCM - it will prolly go back.

Radkat- O day will be here before u know it!

radkat ovulation strips are getting darker still not 100% but a smiley face on my clearblue digital ovulation test!

Glad to be on this thread with u too snowflakes :)

Hey everyone not had access to my laptop very much what's happened!? I'm cd 13 now. It seems to be dragging so much already and I still have2 weeks to go, ahh! X

hi im joining you all here, i have a 14 month old daughter and today i had my implant out so i am officially without birth control! woop!

congrats babyfeva! xx

5 days until testing it's driving me crazy! How is everyone else doing? :) x

Unfortunately not but waiting to ovulate now so fingers crossed for this month now I'm tracking ovulation :) x

Im the same but ive tested and nothing thought I was 10dpo today but ticker says 8 ill go with ticker!bit of false hope but oh well!any symptoms?

Hi ladies! May I please join you?? We are ttc#2 and just entered cycle 10 (beginning to get a little anxious) Our daughter will be 4 in May and we got preg with her on the 2nd try. Fingers crossed for us all ladies!!!

Welcome Calilove77 :hi:

I dont have any symptoms! I was hoping I would. Im gassy and skin is breaking out but I usually get that when AF is near :shrug: x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->