Ttc #2!

TTC #2 here, too! My son needs a sibling! He is 2.5 and sooo demanding but hoping a sibling will help with some of that!
TTC since July 2014. 2 mc's and 1 chemical in that time..

Hi hun, so sorry for your losses :( Hoping you get your rainbow baby soon :hugs:

I'm ok thanks! Hope everyone else is well :)

This waiting game sucks. Im not ovulating for another week, and then we wait all over again.

Im testing around April 23, it will be a while

This waiting game sucks. Im not ovulating for another week, and then we wait all over again.

Im testing around April 23, it will be a while

Seriously!! I'm still waiting on AF too :wacko: I'm getting so impatient

I'm waiting for AF to LEAVE! Day 9 & still going strong :wacko:

:( Aww hope she leaves soon. That must be annoying :hugs:

How's everyone doing? I night weaned my kid a couple weeks ago and this is the first month I've ever felt ovulation.. At least that's what I think it is haha. I'm pretty excited and had to share it somewhere lol

That's great, Casey! :) Hopefully it won't take you too long to ttc #2!

Holly still bf a lot, so I don't know if that will affect things, but we'll see!

Good news, Casey. Let's hope you don't have to wait long xx

AF started yesterday evening, so I'm CD1 today! :happydance: My DD still bf's a few times a day, so hopefully that won't affect things too terribly.

Today, wayyyyy too early - I caved. That is all! :dohh: :rofl:
Damn POAS addiction! xx

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    25.3 KB · Views: 9
I'm just entering my fertile week, so heres to hoping for lots of bd'ing and good swimmers! haha!
Good luck everyone!

Hi ladies ! I was hoping I can join this thread ? :wave:

DH and I decided to ttc #2. We actually started last year February and finally got our BFP last Sept but it ended in a early miscarriage :(

I'm currently on CD 9 and also my cycle using my cbfm ( today was a 'low' day :( )
Hoping for a BFP soon! Baby dust to everyone !!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->