Ttc #2

Finally added my chart - thanks Amber!!

Although I don't have enough temps in there to make it confirm O - I do know that based on previous temping experience, I have O'd based on this morning's temp of 36.45 :)
Just not sure what day I o'd - either wed june 8 or thurs june 9...
Guess i've entered the dreaded 2 week wait lol
Hoping there was enough BD'ing going on...

Looks like I could be testing June 24 if nothing shows by then

Haha, your chart looks like the exact opposite of mine. And I'm trying to figure out if I actually have O'd or if I'm still waiting to. My temp did rise this morning though, and my LH strips, even though I never got a true positive, are now getting lighter everyday..... I wasn't using the wondfo's throughout the rest of the day though when the monitor first started giving me high readings bc I thought it was just picking up on a subtle change and that my O was still a way's off, but now I'm starting to wonder if it may have been right, but since my surge is very short and typically in the afternoon, I'm scared the monitor missed it... I don't know what to think and since I just started this whole temping thing, I'm in uncharted territory and feel so confused.

Welcome Adrie, Thyite, Fxmummy, Amber, and Stephy!

adrie - fx for you that it won't take forever! i've been ttc since feb and it's getting to be a bit much.

thyite - i know waiting to test is hard but i try to wait to test til i missed af so i don't waste money with tests.

fxmummy - it only takes one time bding to be pregnant sometimes, so who knows, plus closer to o is better! and i know what you mean our little guy is almost 2 and i wasn't planning on waiting this long to ttc #2.

Amber - hmm that is an early o but if previous cycle was long could be! go with what the test says and have fun bding. i hope it doesn't take as long for you this time around, and i know it's hard but relax and try not to stress about ttc (it helped last time for you!)

Stephy - you're not late at all! i wouldn't stress too much about no bding the day you have a pos opk cuz little swimmers can last up to 3 to 4 days inside you. i would suggest bding every other day not only to not be drained but to help sperm count.

So, I have to come right out with it, for you ladies to understand. I am like a complete 'control freak' (not with my hubs,lol) but when it comes to this whole TTCing thing, yes, I will be the first to admit, I am "controling" (if you want to use that word), but I much prefer to call myself, well prepared or "on top of things' and "informed" lol. Anyways. Like I said, I got a high fertility reading yesterday on my monitor, which was odd, but I thought, "a lot of women have had super success with this thing, so just go with it". Well, this morning, CD 10 I was fully expecting to get either a high or a peak reading on the monitor, I went ahead and collected my FMU and SMU (I normally run my SMU through the monitor, even though CB says to use FMU bc I only get surges of LH with my SMU so I thought it would be pointless to use FMU and I've been advised by many other ladies to use SMU in my situation) After collecting my urine, my long awaited cat tree and new litter box was delivered to my door and I quickly lost track of time trying to piece it together using the awful instructions that were included with it. By the time I looked at the clock and turned my monitor on and put a stick in it, it was too late!!!! :growlmad::dohh: It kept telling me to take it out and by default gave me a high fertility reading for today. So, now I'm officially "freaking out". We did BD last night and the night before so If I was going to get a Peak reading, then hopefully, we got that covered as long as we BD in the morning, maybe that night, definitely the next day, skip a day, and then one more for good measure. BUT I'm a little confused. My LH strips (I did a few wondfo's throughout the day and some of the test sticks) and OPK's actually seem to be back at a low fertility (though some LH was detected on the OPK, and both the wondfo's, my estrogen line has went back dark. Did I O and miss the surge, bc I didn't do another LH strip later on CD 9? I quite literally just started temping but I had a huge temp drop this morning as well, which makes me even more confused. Did I actually already O and the monitor missed it, or am I still waiting to O? Is anyone else using a CBFM? I'm going to attach some pics of my progression to the High, and then today's tests both the OPK's and the Wondfo's. One of the pics will have the wondfo's from today with yesterday's at the bottom for a comparison of darkness, and another photo will have the same but with the OPK's. Help. I'm freaking out already. :dohh: ( the last pic has the the CD 9 wondfo on the top)

I too am a controller!!!:haha: And I drive myself crazy most days!! What day do you normally O on? I'm not familiar with the monitor but have read many success stories about people using them!
The opk's don't look like you have o'd yet...but it looks to be coming?

Do you temp? When we were TTC'ing our little guy - I tempted with opk's and found it worked great!!

Next month, i'll be going back to temping lol

Yes, I drive myself batty as well. It's quite ridiculous, but I feel better about all of it when I stay on top of everything and better informed. I definitely am not the "not trying/not preventing" or "let go and it will be what it will be" kind of person. I have to know everything about everything, lol. I just added my chart to my signature so you should be able to see it, but my last cycle was a CP, and I've been told it can change things drastically with your cycle directly following it. I normally would get a surge between CD 14-19, so when the monitor started giving my high's on CD9, I was like yeah right, O's still way off, but my CP/CM, temp, and LH strips seem to be saying something different. You should be able to click on my chart and also look at my CP cycle, but I wasn't temping the, would love to hear what you think though. I had a delayed O last cycle bc I got a "flu like virus" and became ill just days before I was gearing up to O and my body said, "nope, not right now, shut it down, we'll come back to this later" lol :rofl: so that's the other reason that cycle ended up being so long.

Oh my goodness all this O stuff is crazy!! Looks like my O has been delayed too and I'm not 4dpo like I thought. I wasn't able to test leading up to cd14 which is when I Od last month because I was away on a trip sharing a room with my in laws and I couldn't leave tests around that take 10 mins to develop!!

So I've been testing anyway since I got home just in case and I can't help it, ha ha and I think I just got a positive opk!!

Can you ladies have a look at it for me?

I must have been gearing up to it before with ewcm and serious left sided O pain and the trip just disrupted it or something?

That looks like a posi to me!!!

I'm testing every day even though I know it's still early yet, I did the same the first time around. My SIL has just told me shes just had her posi so I'm so hoping we get ours next week as I'm really close to her and it would be wonderful for us to be pregnant at the same time and have the cousins so close in age!

Fxmummyduck - looks like u will ovulate soon I think they say after u get a positive opk it's like within 12-24 hrs! Look for ewcm too.

That looks like a posi to me!!!

I'm testing every day even though I know it's still early yet, I did the same the first time around. My SIL has just told me shes just had her posi so I'm so hoping we get ours next week as I'm really close to her and it would be wonderful for us to be pregnant at the same time and have the cousins so close in age!

What cd are you on? Yeh I think next month I'm going to start testing early as this month I've felt like I've had no idea what's going on, thought we'd timed things well only to find we hadn't!

It would be lovely missjenna to have the cousins grow up close in age! Hope you get your +opk soon!

Fxmummyduck - looks like u will ovulate soon I think they say after u get a positive opk it's like within 12-24 hrs! Look for ewcm too.

Thanks mibaby, dh thinks it wasn't meant to be and he's been looking at all the dates and thinks with travel and a wedding coming up next month would be a whole lot better. He's really worried about me getting morning sickness again! And on a long plane journey too... So it's ok, we've bd a bit but I think we'll really go for it next cycle.

Shame I was looking forward to a March baby and now it's been bumped to April! Never mind.

Really hope next month is a bit easier to figure what's going on, as I'll be relaxed at home.

So after everything I just said we bd again! Really hope there's a chance and we haven't missed the egg. I still had a positive opk last night so do you think we have a chance of catching it?

So after everything I just said we bd again! Really hope there's a chance and we haven't missed the egg. I still had a positive opk last night so do you think we have a chance of catching it?

Im pretty sure most opks say you ovulate between 12-36 hours after testing positive!! So I'd say you have a pretty good chance!

Im pretty sure most opks say you ovulate between 12-36 hours after testing positive!! So I'd say you have a pretty good chance!

Thanks! Do you think we should keep bding just in case?

fxmummyduck - u didn't miss it at all this month the pos opk means u will ovulate soon. if you still want to tcc this month right now is prime time! bd away!

i have some random spotting today, i'm hoping it means i o'd cuz it's way to early for ib or af. other than those three things idk why i'd spot! :shrug: gonna read up of course! cuz i read a lot.

fxmummyduck - u didn't miss it at all this month the pos opk means u will ovulate soon. if you still want to tcc this month right now is prime time! bd away!

Thank you mibaby, you can probably tell I'm stressing a bit over it! We managed to bd so much more ttc #1 that I'm paranoid about the timing if we can't bd as much.

Spotting could be due to ov, I don't tend to get it but I've read of plenty of ladies that do.

fxmummyduck - don't worry stressing is normal but we are here to help let you know about our past experience and knowledge of ovulation! :hugs:

yes i'm thinking it's o spotting because i think i did o even tho ff hasn't told me i have. i did have it once before but that was back in april and i thought it was just because we were bding a lot to ttc! :haha:

Are you ladies that are using fertility friend taking your temps at the same time each day?

I use FF but I'm not great at taking it at the same time, as you can see by my chart it's a bit all over the place, but I can still see that I've ovulated - which is what I need to know, as I didn't think I was!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->