Ttc #2

MiBabyHopes

Reaction score
I saw a few threads about ttc #1 and one for #3 but none really for #2. This is my current situation and wanted to see if there were any ladies who were in the same boat and wanted to chat and update with each other! Even if you are ttc #3 or more all are welcome to come and post.:hugs:

Baby dust to all!!!

Mi

MiBabyHopes - BFP
Hayleyh - ttc
Rymel12 - BFP
Missjennakate - BFP
Pink80 - BFP
Laura109 - ttc
EclecticMomma - ttc
Mazzle - wtt
Adrie - ttc
Thyite - BFP
Fxmummyduck - wtt
Amberwogood - ttc
StephyB - ttc
Wills2 - ttc
MrsCeder - ttc
Vagannon - ttc
Kpk - BFP
Athenasmommy - ttc
RC86 - ttc
CeriB - BFP
Gx - ttc
KittieB - BFP
MummaFrog - ttc
DoubleLines - ttc
AM85 - ttc
JannahK - ttc
Saveme - BFP
MrsHudson - ttc
OnErth&InHvn - ttc
Mom15 - ttc
justmeinlove - ttc
Sheeps24 - ttc
Amandasb84 - ttc
gaves99 - ttc
Bucherwurm - ttc
OilyMomma - ttc
Schultzie18 - ttc
lou.831 - ttc
23Sparkle - ttc
Hootiesmommy - ttc

Currently on cd 2 and cycle 5 of ttc. Very frustrated because with the first 2 times we got pregnant it happened fairly quick and easy. Yes I was pregnant twice but ttc #2 because first try we mc, second we got our precious and beautiful son. I figured it wasn't going to be first try this time but I didn't think I would be trying still by the fifth month, every bfn and af is disappointing. We are trying to stay positive!

We are also ttc #2 - our little girl will be four this September, it took us a year to get our bfp with her.

We have been ntnp for a year - so we are now onto cycle 1 of ttc properly (using cbfm, taking vitamins, etc!), 6dpo today. Good luck to you this month xx

I noticed the lack of TTC #2 posts also. Hi everyone! I'm currently on my first cycle of TTC #2. My daughter is two years old and we are ready to add to the family. We got pregnant on the first try last time, but I'm 33 now so I could only hope for that kind of luck this time around. I'm currently 6 dpo and of course super eager to test. Best of luck and Baby dust to all of you!

Welcome, hay and rymel! :dust: to both of you. i'm so glad that you wanted to chat!!! you both have little girls :pink: so sweet! we would love to have a little girl but if it's a boy i won't complain :happydance:

our little man is almost two and i'm thirty almost thirty one and we are sooo ready to get a bfp that sticks!

who else can't wait to be pregnant again? i loved feeling my little guy kick and move about it was so neat! i didn't even care that i had to take my blood sugar 4 times a day because i had gestational diabetes, i would do it all again in a heart beat.

oh random question how do i put my ff chart on here so people can see it? (sorry new to this whole forum stuff :blush:)

Hey!

I'm TTC #2 too. Cycle 1, day 5.
I fell pregnant with my first the first month of trying so I have the thought in the back of my head that it may take a while this time. Will have to wait and see!

welcome missjenna!!! we were the same with our ds, first try we were pregnant. now it's been 4 months on the 5th now, hoping it's not going to take too long!

:hi:

I am TTC #2, have been since Feb - cycles are a bit irregular.

I had 2 MMC before I had my son, who is 3 and a half, so a fairly long and emotional process. I'm hoping this is a bit easier, although my risks of mc are higher now I'm over 35 :(

Good luck ladies :thumbup:

We are ttc number 2. Baby girl is 15 months and took 4 months to conceive.

Im so broody but scared of coping with pregnancy and feeling sick when having a toddler to look after.

Hope you all feel ok!

Yep ttc #2 here!

6th cycle, 12dpo today.

I have an 18 month old son, who took 2 years to conceive. During which time i was disgnosed with a unicornuate uterus and struggle to ovulate. The joys!
Hoping this is our lucky cycle! 2 days to go...

welcome pink, laura, and eclectic!

i'm happy to have so many ladies to chat with, the struggles are real!

Hey gang!!

Ttc #2, cycle 1!

Our son has just turned 3, and we got pregnant and cycle 3 last time.

Anyone else feel like because you've decided you're ready for another one, you SHOULD get pregnant right away??!!

Come on universe, be nice to us all!

Xxx

Hey gang!!

Ttc #2, cycle 1!

Our son has just turned 3, and we got pregnant and cycle 3 last time.

Anyone else feel like because you've decided you're ready for another one, you SHOULD get pregnant right away??!!

Come on universe, be nice to us all!

Xxx

I know right? it's like why aren't i pregnant yet, i want to be so badly and still waiting!

We are also in our first month of TTC #2. Our daughter will be 3 in October. Just like a previous poster, I conceived quickly w/in the first cycle with our daughter and I was 31. Almost 35 now... Crazy to think there is a chance I could be pregnant again; I dunno, I've almost convinced myself it won't happen so quickly for the second. I'm planning to test next weekend. It doesn't seem real! I'm excited to be pregnant again hopefully!

Yep, am tww although have no idea when I might have ovulated as cycles are varying lengths right now!!!

I should be due on between tomorrow and Saturday so trying to leave as long as possible before testing....

Hello girls, we're TTC #2 also, we have 2 and half year old son. First time I got pregnant first month TTC, now I'm at the end of TWW with no pregnant or pms symptoms. I took some test but maybe it was too early, got my first BFP 17 DPO.

Hello everyone, also trying for #2 here, my boy is now 2.5 and we didn't want a big age gap but we've had a lot on our plates recently. I'm excited but also really scared about doing it all again 😮

Currently on cd14, we bd yesterday but that's it as I have been away for 4 days leading up to O. Probably won't be enough but we'll see, we caught quickly last time but there was a lot of bding!

So I guess from tomorrow I'll be 1dpo and officially in the tww!!

Good luck to everybody and looking forward to chatting with you all.

It feels very surreal to be back here in ttc after 3 years away!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->