Ttc #2

Lol I am such an idiot, I only went and left my lovely new shiny BBT DOWNSTAIRS :blush: so I guess I'll start temping from tomorrow then :dohh:
I already cant wait for this cycle to be over so I can start using my CBFM, BBT and OPK's!!

Sending :dust: to all that we get our 2nd :bfp: soon xx

Wills, cuz you said af is already due temping right now this month may do nothing for you except get you in the routine of taking it for the next cycle. the temps will help somewhat next cycle but they really start to help when you have charted a bit! good luck!:thumbup:

Hi ladies. 11dpo and I just took a frer

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    16 KB · Views: 17
Hey gang!!

Ttc #2, cycle 1!

Our son has just turned 3, and we got pregnant and cycle 3 last time.

Anyone else feel like because you've decided you're ready for another one, you SHOULD get pregnant right away??!!

Come on universe, be nice to us all!

Xxx

Hi Girls,

We are currently on cycle 1 of TTC baby no 2!

We have a 3 year DD, conceived first month trying.

I came off the mini pill on 1st June & according to OPK ovulated on CD11, so got busy for a couple of days. I was due to test next week but yesterday af arrived 7dpo :cry: Was very disappointed but today I feel more positive. Onwards and upwards!

Good luck everyone x

Wow another bfp!! Congratulations pink!! That's brilliant news!!!

Thanks ladies

MrsCedar are you sure it's proper AF - 7dpo is very early x

Thanks ladies

MrsCedar are you sure it's proper AF - 7dpo is very early x

I thought it was too early as well, it was just a small amount of pink & brown when I wiped yesterday but today it's red and there's a bit more of it :-(

7 dpo is really early, hmm. Hang in there MrsCeder could still be ib, keep us posted.:thumbup:

afm: i finally got a temp spike but gotta wait and see if it stays up then i will know that i o'd.

Hi Ladies,

Congratulations Pink, I can definitely see a 2nd line on the FRER!! Did you buy the 2 pack? If so, i'd test again to be sure but that def looks like a BFP!!!

As for me, no sign of AF yet, am now officially late and really don't want to test...last time ended in a CP/MC so I can guess you'd see why I'm hesitant :-( Will give it maybe another 10 days and if still no signs then I may have 2 test or book in with my GP. The ladies in work think i'm preggo as for the last week I've literally been exhausted and tasting random things (like calpol!!) and now this week I have come down with aches and a head cold...am trying not to get my hopes up and just kinda wish AF would come already!

What OPK's does everyone use? I looked up Wondfo but they seem to be an American thing...what is the best UK alternative?

Anyway enough about me...hows everyone else doing? Mrs Cedar...def keep us posted, you never know x

MiBabyhopes - FX you O'd! xx

I've been searching a bunch of different forums looking for a group for ttc #2. I was so happy when I found this one. YAY!:happydance: I'm 24 and DH is 30. We've been married since March 2012 We found out we were pregnant for the first time a week after our wedding. Unfortunately I had a miscarriage at 12 weeks. We got another BFP October of 2012, but this pregnancy was not meant to be either. At my first appointment there was no heart beat. After that I fell into a deep depression. It was a pretty rough time for my husband and I. I suffer from hypothyroidism. After doing some research, I have come to the conclusion that I most likely miscarried during my first two pregnancies because I didn't take my medicine on a daily basis cause it would slip my mind and I didn't realize how much not taking it impacted my body. June of 2013 I decided I was ready to give ttc another shot. I got a BFP the next month. My DD was born March of 2014. She is absolutely amazing. I have been wishy washy on the idea of trying for baby #2, but about a week ago my DH said he was ready. For some reason hearing that made all my doubt go away and that night and every night since we have BDed. I have never tried using ovulation tests or tracking my temp. I just used ovulation calendar with my other pregnancies and I always got pregnant the first month of trying. According to my ovulation calendar this past week was my fertile week, so hoping this time around is like the others and I get a BFP in two weeks. Sorry for the long post I'm just to excited to have found this group. **Baby Dust**

Welcome Vagannon!

I'm glad you found this post too! there are so many out there for 1 or more than 2 but didn't see any 2's so i started one! sorry to hear about your losses, dh and i had one with our first pregnancy. :cry::hugs: don't let pregnancy brain win if you get a bfp this time, if you need to set a timer for meds! :thumbup:

Wills - i can understand not wanting to get your hopes up but 10 days seems like a long time to wait after af is a now show. whatever you decide keep us posted! :hugs::thumbup:

Welcome Vagannon!

I'm glad you found this post too! there are so many out there for 1 or more than 2 but didn't see any 2's so i started one! sorry to hear about your losses, dh and i had one with our first pregnancy. :cry::hugs: don't let pregnancy brain win if you get a bfp this time, if you need to set a timer for meds! :thumbup:

MiBabyHopes thanks for the welcome to the group. I don't know why setting an alarm for my meds never occurred to me.:dohh: Thanks for the advice.

Ahhhh, pink how exciting! Hi guys! I love seeing a ttc #2 group. DS turned 3 at the end of May and we've been ntnp since last October. Hubs has a lot of anxiety around ttc so I come here to vent because I don't want to freak him out and give him cold feet. Currently 7 dpo and feeling very optimistic with some light cramping. I'm ready to be pregnant. Being non chalant was fun at first.... now I'm just broody, lol. Testing Friday am.

Welcome and hi to the new ladies!! It's great having a ttc#2 group so good to have you here!

Sorry to just dive in talking about me in rushed and freaking out.

Cd28, I think I'm 9dpo but this month has been so confusing with the late pos opk I got. So I'm getting pink cm has now turned to brown spotting, I'm just lost. Could this be possible ib? Or as its cd28 which is my normal cycle length recently is it just af showing up? Am I'm wrong thinking I Od late? Surely that pos opk can't mean nothing??

When I got pregnant with my lo I spotted for about 5 days before I got a bfp and just assumed it was af arriving, I only tested because a friend convinced me to. Do you think the same could be happening again? I have some mild cramps too.

Hi Ladies,

Congratulations Pink, I can definitely see a 2nd line on the FRER!! Did you buy the 2 pack? If so, i'd test again to be sure but that def looks like a BFP!!!

As for me, no sign of AF yet, am now officially late and really don't want to test...last time ended in a CP/MC so I can guess you'd see why I'm hesitant :-( Will give it maybe another 10 days and if still no signs then I may have 2 test or book in with my GP. The ladies in work think i'm preggo as for the last week I've literally been exhausted and tasting random things (like calpol!!) and now this week I have come down with aches and a head cold...am trying not to get my hopes up and just kinda wish AF would come already!

What OPK's does everyone use? I looked up Wondfo but they seem to be an American thing...what is the best UK alternative?

Anyway enough about me...hows everyone else doing? Mrs Cedar...def keep us posted, you never know x

I could never wait that long!! Understand you being nervous though. Just keep checking in and let us know how you're doing. Loads of baby dust!!

Hi Ladies,

I used the basic clear blue ovulation tests, not the digital ones and I found them very easy to use.

Update on bleeding...it's still going :cry: TMI but its varies between bright red and dark red and is fairly light. I haven't had an AF since 2012 as thats when I came off the combined pill to ttc dd who is now 3 and since then i've been on mini pill which I've have no bleeds on.

Can't wait for it to be over so we can start ttc again!

Fxmummyduck sounds like ib to me, my af comes in like a wrecking ball.

Weird update, I think my Linea Nigra is coming in, I got it early in the 1st tri with DS. Ahhhh I am so optimistic this cycle af is going to kill me if she shows. This is my 8th cycle ntnp and the 1st cycle I've really really cared about it.

Baby dust to everyone!!! Xoxoxo

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->