Ttc #2

Welcome Gemma! Will you be doing anything to pinpoint O? You said it consumed you last time. Just wondering if you'll be doing anything or just a lot of bd'ing ;). Good luck!

I am just going to se show it goes for now. We are still having lots of test via our GP and then we are getting a referral to an IVF clinic private. We will see if they can suggest anything else.

I have lost 53kg since we tried last so I am healthier now as well so fingers crossed 🤞. I just don't want to get obsessed with it again. But give me a month and no doubt I will have the clear blue ovulation kit.

I was part of the trial for the ovulation dual hormone a few years back.

Amazing weight loss! That's awesome. It's hard not to obsess :) I'm only on CD 9 already anxious to O!

What happened to all the ladies on here? I've been checking in and there are no updates.

Well I'll update about me and hopefully get the ball rolling. The baby is growing well (not too big even w gd) and is healthy but as of last us she is breech so if she doesn't turn I will have to have a c-section (which I don't want cuz the recovery time is so long and i wouldn't be able to take care of my poor little man cuz he would be well over any weight restriction they put on me) so we may have our little girl here by march 1st. If she does flip then it's up to her but because of the gd they won't let me go more than 1 week over. Fx she turns and we get to deliver vaginally and hopefully I can bf successfully this time.

I hope she turns for you!

Nothing going on here. Our first ultrasound is tomorrow morning, so I'm really excited for that! I have plenty of reason to think everything is fine, but I'll feel much better after seeing the baby.

Glad to hear all is well with you guys! I think I'm having a chemical. Had 5 days of super light lines, but also bled like I do with my period. I started spotting at 8 dpo and it got progressively worse. Ill take another test in the morning but not expecting to see a line anymore.

I also still sometimes check this thread for updates!

Mom15, I'm so sorry. Chemicals are so hard. Both times I had one, though, I ended up conceiving the very next time I tried. It still doesn't make it easier at the time.

MrsK, hope the ultrasound brought you some peace of mind and went wonderfully!

Mibabyhopes, I hope your little girl flips, but if not, I hope the c-section recovery time is quick and easy for you. I can't believe you might meet her in just a few days. Such an exciting time! But I know it's a bit stressful too.

AFM, this pregnancy has been moving along. We found out we're expecting a second little boy. I can't believe I'm over the halfway mark now. This pregnancy has gone so much quicker than the first. Thankfully all has been uneventful so far ... fingers crossed it keeps on that way.

Thanks, second time. It went great, baby's right on track!

Congratulations on your second boy. What a good buddy he'll be for your first.

:cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9:
Our little girl Isabel made her way into the world a little early on February 26th, 2017. She weighed 7 lbs 3 ozs and measured 20 inches long. So far she is doing well, she was a little jaundice but her numbers have dropped so that is clearing out of her system.

Attachments

• 2017-02-28 18.14.26-2.jpg
    2017-02-28 18.14.26-2.jpg
    25.4 KB · Views: 2
Congrats MiBaby! She looks so sweet :)

I'm glad to hear all the other pregnancies are going well.

Afm, I'm getting ready to O again and hoping we can catch the egg. We'll see, Dh left for work today till midnight Wednesday. I hopefully either O by Tuesday or not until Thursday or Friday. Worst case scenario would be Wednesday I think. Not impossible, but slim chances.
Hoping Second.time I can be as lucky as you and follow the cp with a bfp :)

Congratulations MiBaby! Beautiful baby and beautiful name.

Glad all's progressing well, MrsK.

Good luck, Mom15! I hope this is a wonderful cycle for you.

I may be joining the bump club if this one sticks. At 10dpo my hcg was 21 and progesterone 10.1 (which is a bit low they said) Any one have any experience with those numbers? I know what really counts is what the test tomorrow shows.

I may be joining the bump club if this one sticks. At 10dpo my hcg was 21 and progesterone 10.1 (which is a bit low they said) Any one have any experience with those numbers? I know what really counts is what the test tomorrow shows.

Oh that's great news! I hope you see some progression. According to BetaBase (https://www.betabase.info/chart/basic/single), that's totally normal for 10 DPO. I'll be rooting for you!

Thank you ladies! I should have been a bit clearer, only the progesterone she said was a bit low. But I am still feeling hopeful as spotting has stopped and af would have been due today. I'm going in for another blood draw in about an hour, but won't have the results until tomorrow. I'll update then :)

Hcg more than doubled from 21 to 82 in 48h! First scan is April 7th :)

Congratulations, Mom15! I hope it's a healthy and wonderful nine months for you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->