Ttc #2

I have no personal experience with cysts. When you said you had pain I remembered how I had read that the corpus luteum keeps growing and I wondered if that could cause pain. So I googled pain after O and I started reading about the cysts and it kind of matched what you described. I don't think they are bad and resolve on their own and maybe I'm totally wrong. I have no education in the medical field so don't quote me. Haha.

Thanks! I guess it could be, I don't have experience of them either. It seems a lot better today, as do my tender boobs but now that is just worrying me ! Can't win and everything is a symptom in the tww!

Yes I hear you! I guess the only thing about having the short LP issues I've been having it helps with not symptom spotting cause all I do from 3dpo on is check whether or not I started bleeding 😳

I'm only 12 dpo and while I still have creamy cm I swear I am starting to get some ewcm and my cervix feels way too open for this early in my cycle. Getting my hopes of early O up a bit. Opk again just a faint line today though.

Hope it could be heading to an early O for you! I've never found that opks keep up with ewcm, maybe I have a really short surge or I start getting ewcm quite a few days in advance.

7 dpo here, boobs don't hurt really anymore, I've had a few light twinges/cramps and that's it. Nothing else to mention!! Arghh still ages to test :(

Hi ladies!

I'm looking for some TTC friends to make this whole thing that little bit easier. DH and I got married in July and have been trying for #2 since August. So far no luck. I am 5 DPO today so fingers crossed! How is everyone else getting on? X

Welcome Tess! We've been trying for #2 roughly the same time. Congrats on getting married!

I'm cd1, unfortunately af got me this morning on only cd23 😢 Really hope my cold/flu is what messed this cycle up. Good luck to you!

Hey Tess and welcome!! I have also been trying since July although this is only the third cycle. We've skipped a couple here and there due to traveling. Good luck! Do you plan to test or just waiting to see if AF shows up?

Fxmummy - I'm so sorry and know how you feel. I think the bad cold I had two cycles ago cause my first anovulatory cycle. I started AF on Cd20. It was really light.

Afm - I am in disbelief, I really think I'll be ovulating in a a couple of days or so. Can't wait to do my opk tomorrow. This would be by far my earliest O ever.

That's great mom! Can't wait to hear your opk is positive soon! At least with this short cycle I get to try again even sooner. That's the only positive I can see at the moment.

Thanks mommyduck! Oh no that's not good :( it's bad enough when the witch shows on time but even worse when you aren't expecting it! But yeh that's a good way to look at it, it means you can try again soon in a couple of weeks! Fresh cycle, fresh start :) good luck to u!

Hi mom15. Yes we are the same! Been trying since August but there's only been 3 cycles in that time that we've actually tried so do I could that as trying for 6 months or trying for 3 haha? I'm going to try my best to hold off until AF doesn't show but I can never wait so might test on tues! That will make me 9DPO and that's what I was when I got a pos with DD. I usually get sore boobs at 6DPO tho and then my AF shows bang on time. I woke up with sore boobs this morning so already think I'm out. That's fab u think ur going to O sooner than expected! I have long cycles and don't tend to O till CD25ish so I know how frustrating waiting to O can be. Look forward to hearing your OPK is pos :) x

Well I think my opk was positive today!! What do you guys think? Pre DS the earliest I O'ed was cd25 and post DS cd24. Although last cycle it was cd20, but I wasn't sure that the weird light bleeding I had was AF so it could have potentially been o on Cd40. But o so early this time maybe it truly was cd20 O. So I'm thrilled, now I just have to make it longer than my post DS record of 9day LP. I'll post a pic in a minute. Let me know what you think?

Here is the pic

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    26.1 KB · Views: 4
I think so too. Usually I O the day after.
Forgive me if already ask you, do you have any appointments/ scan scheduled yet?

Thanks mommyduck! Oh no that's not good :( it's bad enough when the witch shows on time but even worse when you aren't expecting it! But yeh that's a good way to look at it, it means you can try again soon in a couple of weeks! Fresh cycle, fresh start :) good luck to u!

Hi mom15. Yes we are the same! Been trying since August but there's only been 3 cycles in that time that we've actually tried so do I could that as trying for 6 months or trying for 3 haha? I'm going to try my best to hold off until AF doesn't show but I can never wait so might test on tues! That will make me 9DPO and that's what I was when I got a pos with DD. I usually get sore boobs at 6DPO tho and then my AF shows bang on time. I woke up with sore boobs this morning so already think I'm out. That's fab u think ur going to O sooner than expected! I have long cycles and don't tend to O till CD25ish so I know how frustrating waiting to O can be. Look forward to hearing your OPK is pos :) x

Yeah it's funny with DS it took 9months which for me meant 6 cycles and only 3-4 were timed right. So I always say it that way, because I don't feel it's fair to those who took 9+ cycles of well timed bd'ing to conceive if that makes sense.
I will also test at 9dpo which should be the 17th. Only reason I'm testing that early, the 17th is my birthday :)

That's my brother's birthday, too. Hoping for a BFP!

My first appointment is on the 26th, I think? Whatever the Thursday is that week, I have a terrible memory for dates. My midwives don't do scans there in the office and generally don't do them without a reason, so since I'm clear on my dates it's unlikely I'll get one before the NT scan. Then I'll probably get a private one to check the sex again - the tech I kept getting last time didn't like to tell the sex because she says it's unreliable, but the private scan is earlier and only about $60.

Yeah it's funny with DS it took 9months which for me meant 6 cycles and only 3-4 were timed right. So I always say it that way, because I don't feel it's fair to those who took 9+ cycles of well timed bd'ing to conceive if that makes sense.
I will also test at 9dpo which should be the 17th. Only reason I'm testing that early, the 17th is my birthday :)

Yip OPK looks pos to me! So chuffed you are O'ing early. I O'd on CD19 everytime before DD and post DD it is all over the place and even as late as CD35! It's so frustrating. This month was CD27 so I was even quite chuffed about that lol. Good luck catching that egg :) x

MrsK - $60 sounds great. I think my ObGyn charged over $400 for one.

Tess - are you taking any supplements etc. to help with regulating your cycle?

MrsK - $60 sounds great. I think my ObGyn charged over $400 for one.

Tess - are you taking any supplements etc. to help with regulating your cycle?

Yip I started taking supplements this cycle so I'm thinking they have helped move my O day to CD27 as opposed to CD35 so hopefully next month it'll be even earlier. I've spoken to my dr about all of this but as I said, they've done tests n apparently everything is working fine so they are sort of fobbing me off now as if I'm just being paranoid x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->