TTC #2

NiaTTCagain

Reaction score
Hello to anyone who's reading. I'm a mother to my 8 yr old daughter. My pregnancy was everything but normal. I didn't have any symptoms except for spotting which I confused for a period. I found out very late in my pregnancy that I was with child.

Now 8 years later, her dad and I are ready for #2. We have just started TTC in Dec. AF came the 10th and ended the 16th. We BD on the 21st which was my ovulation day. When I had my daughter, I was on depo a little over a year and ended in 2012. Since stopping depo, AF is almost always on time. Sometimes it can be late 3-4 days. I'd say 4 times a year. Which I never assume to be pregnant because I never have symptoms out of the norm other than a little pelvic pressure..

Not this time..

This cycle, 2dpo...the side of my right breast almost felt like a burning sensation. Then discomfort. Then both breast started hurting. Eventually they were both swollen, a little patchy around the nipple, DARK nipples, and a complete road map of dark veins on my chest and breast. Like I said, my breast have never been a sign for either pregnancy or AF. My breast have been like this since 2dpo and I'm now 2 days late on AF.

So today I said WTH..and bought a hpt. And the result was...negative.

I almost wished I would've stuck it out til my window for AF had passed. Idk if I tested too early or I'm just not pregnant. I just wanted to know if anyone is experiencing this! Any feedback would be appreciated...cause this feels like a lonely game.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->