TTC #3! Anyone welcome!!

Nah no chance here. Not spoken 1 word tonight so no BD.
We dtd on friday night, got a strong positive opk today Monday.......I wonder if theres any chance.....unlikely. Im just so mad that we've wasted another chance.

I cried last night. I should be 21weeks pregnant. Over half way there........instead Im going crazy. I cant go on like this.

So sorry Waiting :hugs:

BabyBrain - I should be 19 weeks today :( I should be finding out the gender, not waiting for my period to arrive (hopefully not) and being mad at my body. It's so unfair. My d&c was 2 months ago today so today is a rough anniversary.

Oh Alligator, I really hope af doesnt show for you. It really is unfair :hugs:

Me too - hugs. I'm sorry you're going through this. I truly know your pain. I miss my February 2018 baby.

Hi all.
Just checking in. I'm sorry if I don't comment much but I'm a regular stalker.
Third AF since the AB is due, I had some light spotting yesterday evening, nothing since. Weird. We used the withdrawal method during O but it would be a miracle if I actually got pregnant from that.
I can start TTC now but my OH said no way after I casually mentioned it the other day. I shouldn't waste time putting off the discussion but I'm afraid my dreams will end.

Sorry to hear you're having a tough time with your oh's ladies, they really can be rubbish sometimes. I dont think they actually realise how much of your mind is taken up with ttc thoughts on a daily basis! Fingers crossed it gets resolved soon.

Alligator and babybrain I'm sorry you're feeling so sad, sending big hugs.

Afm:- not much to report, tests are progressing nicely, not due AF till tomorrow so really hoping for a sticky one. We go away for 2 weeks on Friday, so hoping to be able to relax and not stress about it too much.

So sorry for everything happening to bring you ladies down. Yes, men do
Not know what we go through. It's hard.

I've tried hard not to put the pressure on him. Tried handling it all myself. that's not going so well. As you all know how stressful it is.
This might be the last cycle of trying if we want to have baby before our August wedding next summer.
That's a ton of pressure!
With my possible false positive OPK on the 24th, and the possibility I was actuallly O'ing over the last few days even though nothing coming up on my OPK's...I've been so stressed I'm not even sleeping.
I hadn't once said.. "We need to do this now. It's important". I just would initiate and if too tired or not feeling it, I'd give up and pout silently.
Last night he was in the shower and I peeked in and said jokingly, "I need something tonight".. lol. He was all,"No way." (Jokingly) He's just so wiped lately and last night he was also trying to write his Coach Letter to our oldest Daughters hockey team. So he was stressed about that as well.
We really have not been DTD nearly enough. I could go almost everyday but he can go a week or more in between sometimes. Argh!
I said "Listen buddy, I'm challenging you to make a baby with me..if we're gonna do this it really is now". It's a joke bc before he joked all I had to do was challenge him and he's not let me down. Lol
He does want a baby of his own but I truly believe he doesn't have a clue how small the window is.
He joked about there not being time for that now..that it as hockey season..both watching and coaching.
I played into it and said if we make a baby during hockey season baby doesn't come during hockey season, football season.. or wedding time.
Lol.
Anyhow.. he stepped up to said challange and we danced!!! 😊
So that was 3 times since Friday.. oh my goodness... my fingers are 🤞
I'm really hoping something happens this month.
Sorry for my rant.. I just didn't think I was going to get so stressed out.
You ladies are all so great!
For those who are already out this month I wish you the most for this next month.
For all still waiting.. fingers crossed.
As always... baby dust to all!

Yay becsboo!! Fingers crossed!! Also for you ssmumma- I'm glad your oh stepped up!!

Mine wanted it the night after my previous posts and I was going to deny but I still had had some stretchy ewcm that day so thought maybe there was still a chance? Running out of opks really hasn't helped. It's helped my frame of mind to believe (even for pretend) that I still have a shot this month. No ewcm since yesterday morning so am I just being silly??

Yay becsboo!! Fingers crossed!! Also for you ssmumma- I'm glad your oh stepped up!!

Mine wanted it the night after my previous posts and I was going to deny but I still had had some stretchy ewcm that day so thought maybe there was still a chance? Running out of opks really hasn't helped. It's helped my frame of mind to believe (even for pretend) that I still have a shot this month. No ewcm since yesterday morning so am I just being silly??

Thanks! I am too. I was ready to silent scream. Haha
Like I said though, trying not to put too much pressure on. However it's either going to happen or it's not. Higher powers working here.

As for you. I'm glad you got one more in! Maybe it was the right time.
Extra baby dust!! I really hope that's it for you' it's not over yet :)

I'm officially out of OPK's. Wondering if I should grab more so I keep testing but I really think if I didn't O on the 25, that I did over the last couple days even if I didn't see a +OPK..

Would you suggest to keep testing just in case or throw in the towel and hope for the best.

Glad you guys got another bd in and fingers crossed!

OH and I had another row last night after 2 days of not talking. he ranted a lot, I don't really argue, not one to like conflict. Anyhoo, things may not be quite resolved but he did apologise and realises he was in the wrong at the weekend and shouting In front of our boys. So that's good. We will work the other stuff out. I was gutted to miss my fertile days and I text him about it today. He came home and first thing he said was sorry about missing it......obviously he didn't know.

I had some right sided pain last night so told him still a chance today if we are quick. So stuck TV on for boys and had a very quick bd up stairs :haha:

So we bd on cd 11 and cd 16
Clear and ewcm for most of the days between.
Cd14 opk was equal to test strip. Bit of nausea.
Cd15 opk was darker than test strip. Some lower tummy cramps and a bit of r side pain. Bit of nausea.
Cd16 opk lighter

Sooooooooo, any chance?! :haha:
Bit of a disaster really!

OH and I had another row last night after 2 days of not talking. he ranted a lot, I don't really argue, not one to like conflict. Anyhoo, things may not be quite resolved but he did apologise and realises he was in the wrong at the weekend and shouting In front of our boys. So that's good. We will work the other stuff out. I was gutted to miss my fertile days and I text him about it today. He came home and first thing he said was sorry about missing it......obviously he didn't know.

I had some right sided pain last night so told him still a chance today if we are quick. So stuck TV on for boys and had a very quick bd up stairs :haha:

Cd15 opk was darker than test strip. Some lower tummy cramps and a bit of r side pain. Bit of nausea.
Cd16 opk lighter

Oh good luck!!!

Cd16 opk lighter

Oh good luck to you!!

I reckon you have a chance babybrain, hopefully egg popped out CD16 and was still there :)

Waiting if you still had ewcm then you must have still been in with a shot! I’ve got my fingers crossed for you!

I’ve no idea where I am in my cycle but managed a few BD so hoping we catch the egg!

Hey guys, whats happening? Im a bit lost now with where you all are in your cycles. Anyone near testing? Hope you are all doing ok.

Things here are still not going totally smoothly. Sometimes think Id be better off on my own. Im sure it will be better again soon....

Anyway probably around 4dpo and nothing to report. Xx

Oh cool! When are you testing?! Are you a poas addict or do you prefer to wait?

Id love to try and wait till wednesday! :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->