TTC #3! Anyone welcome!!

Oh cool! When are you testing?! Are you a poas addict or do you prefer to wait?

Id love to try and wait till wednesday! :haha:

i have started testing :blush: pics are in my ttc journal link in sig but i will test everyday now till af but i have a short lp only 9 days x

Good luck becsboo

Sorry things not great babybrain. Thinking of you x

Babybrain I still feel you have a good chance sperm can live up to 5 days! Fx!!

Good luck girls!! Xx

Sorry youre having such a rough time at the moment, Babybrain :hugs:

Im CD14 and still waiting on ovulation.

Buffy when do you usually O? I O’d on CD15 last time and omg it felt like it took forever to get there! I hope you don’t have much longer to wait. Xx

I have a few issues going on I think. My luteal phase is super short. Last cycle was 7 days :( I ovulated CD17 & got AF on CD24. Ive been feeling really bummed about it all. I started taking B complex this cycle, but my OPK was completely negative today. Im thinking about getting my progesterone levels checked.

Good morning ladies! I am asking for help to read my chart. This is my first month taking temps. I have been using a normal thermometer until this morning ( i realized that I should of been using a BBT one ) geez newbie alert haha

Very quiet in here! Hope everyone is ok.

9dpo I think for me and bfn so far. But not surprising and not expecting a positive.

I think I am 1dpo today.

I have just been to see my Doctor this morning and will be getting a blood test to check if I am ovulating properly. I am CD18 today and will need to get it taken on CD24.

10dpo for me this morning. I feel AF coming! I do not think I O'd this month.

So according to my chart, I’ve still not ovulated but I think I have — been feeling more cm plus tell tale cramps. Pre ovulation temps are usually around 35.8 for me with 36 upwards for post ovulation. I’ve had 36 for two days with a 36.2 today. I’m hoping I have already ovulated as then I think our bd timings were ok! I hope!!

Hi ladies :)
little bit of an introduction -

me and hubby are finally ready to jump on the ttc wagon for #3 ! we have a daughter (5) and son (3) and thought we were done baby making... but baby fever has gotten the better of us both lately and we've talked a lot and decided we are ready to have another!

not sure where I'm at in my cycle if I'm honest as I really haven't been paying much attention to it... so once I've gotten my next period all systems are go!

I conceived my daughter after 9 months, my son after 2 months! So here's to hoping it doesn't take too long. I'm super impatient too haha...

Good luck to all the ladies testing soon!

Morning ladies,

Just wanted to pop on and say hello we are currently trying for our 3rd baba wishing you all the best :) xx

Welcome Mumof_2 & cherrished, good luck :dust:

Cd27 and 12/13dpo......and Im spotting red and a few very faint twinges. Looks like the start of AF.
Im gutted even though I knew it was not going to be this month. Stupid argument!!! Im a bit mad at OH for being an arse at the wrong time!

Feeling a bit sad too as its the wave of light tonight for pregnancy & infant loss rememberance day...so if you can light a candle at 7pm your time for babies we have lost. This year Im lighting a candle for 2 babies :(

I’m so sorry BabyBrain... my DH and I are planning to light a candle as well. Prayers to you.

Hi everyone! It's been a few years since I've been on here but I'm back and working on baby #3! I'm already 3dpo on our first cycle trying....and taking things very chill this time. No charting, temping. For now anyway lol. I haven't really had difficulty getting pregnant so fingers crossed this time happens as quickly as it did with the last two!

Thanks ladies and Welcome Holly x

Af is in full force! Thats 2 extreamly heavy periods since my mc, and quite painful. Much heavier than before.

Im tired of this rollercoaster. My first pregnancies came so easily and this one has become such a struggle physically and emotionally.

Anyway, where are we all at? Anyone testing soon?

Waiting2c how are you getting on? X

Alligator...any news from your doc? X

BabyBrain the two periods I've had since the MC were the same. Much more painful than I am used to and heavier...although, the first one was really only heavy for one day, the second about two days, then lighter. I hope you have some relief soon and I hope this next cycle is good for both of us!

My doctor is sending me for blood work but due to the weekend and inability to get away from work for appointments, I'm not going in til Wednesday. Then I'll have to see my doctor to get results, maybe on Friday! I feel better just knowing I'll be tested, so that's something. I feel much calmer and in control this cycle (as of now) and more relaxed. I hope that bodes well.

Hey everyone, sorry to have been MIA for a bit. This cycle took quite a toll on me emotionally - I kept trying to kid myself I had a chance but at the same time a part of me knew I didn't. No AF as yet but I havent quite got a handle on how long my LP is, last month was 15 days, which would mean today for a Monday no chance OV, and tomorrow for a Tuesday ov (which we did actually DTD on), I caved and tested this morning, bfn. Been a bit of a week, had some family drama which we are working through. Hoping for AF to arrive so at least have a countdown to ov again!

Sorry to hear about heavy painful AFs Alligator and BabyBrain, I hope things settle back to normal again for you both soon. Glad you are getting some bloods done Alligator, should hopefully give you some answers as to why you keep getting faint lines even now.

I am so with you Babybrain - my first took 6 months, second was a slip up and now this one nearly a year of trying and either it doesnt happen or life gets in the way of even trying. Two of my good friends have been pregnant (one just had a baby yesterday) and I had my first before either of them and now one will have 3 and the other has 4.

On a more upbeat note welcome to all the new ladies! I hope all of your stays in this thread are short! (and becuase you get your BFPs, incase that sounds weird!)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->