TTC #3! Anyone welcome!!

Can't wait to see the line get darker!

I'm off work today! Feeling fluey! Managed to get to do the baby dance last night! My tracking is off as we stopped for a coioke of months so I don't know when il ovulate! Frustrating!

I'm currently CD 19, 5DPO with no real idea when AF is due to arrive because of my irregular cycle.
Although considering a positive OPK on the 24, I'm assuming I O'd on the 25.
I want so badly to give my loving, soon-to-be-Husband a child of his own.
He is an amazing StepDad to our girls and loves them with his whole heart (and they him). It would be so wonderful to be able to do this journey together as a family!
I'm going nuts! I'm not really having any symptoms.. I know it's too early for that.. I just want to be able to test. I know it's too early. I will definitely cave before 14DPO.. just think I should at least make it to 10DPO(Wednesday of next week)

Rachy it's faint but I see it! I hope it darkens up for you. Congrats!!

I see a line Rachy!!!! Fantastic!

SS I'm the same with irregular periods, I plan to test at 9/10dpo. I've had faint positives around this time before before but also had them appear after 12dpo. I'm a POAS addict tho, so waiting to 9or10dpo is hard :haha: Anyway just want to wish you lots of luck and :dust:

Woohoo yay rachy!!!

Positive opk this morn, not sure my chances are any good though as no bd for 4 nights as hubby been sick. Will dtd tonight and I guess hope for the best!

Thanks everyone. Just finished AF last night.

Oh Rachy how exciting! Have you tested again?

Hey buffy, yep tested again yesterday and today, cant help it!! The line is getting darker, I cant quite believe it yet till AF doesnt show. Fingers crossed for a sticky one.

How is everybody else doing?

So happy for you rachy!!

I am not doing great today, positive ppl I've waited for for weeks yesterday and my dh chose to watch sport till midnight - knowing that I wanted to try make a baby. When I got upset said I'm still not feeling well anyway and stormed off. I didn't sleep at all last night, feel upset that something that means the world to me is less important than a sports game. I sent him a big email on how I feel and he either hasn't read it or doesn't care to respond. Part of me wonders if this is a turning point for our marriage. I hope I can get past it at some point.

Oh waiting. I’m so sorry. That sounds frustrating and I would also be upset if a sports match took precedence over starting our family (also - he couldn’t take a short break? Not like it would take that long, that’s up to him anyway!). Hugs to you. I hope you can take time to sort through things and come out stronger and happier. And I hope your DH comes around and sees how important this is to you.

Oh waiting, I’m sorry. Have you asked if he’s seen the email? Sending big hugs x x

Oh waiting :hugs: that sucks! So sorry. Men are idiots.....must be something in the air today as I have some issues too. I hope you guys get it sorted out, I really dont get what gets into their minds. Hope you're ok xxx

I'm cd13 and my opk was still low today but not that it matters anyway as OH came home from work this aft in an extreamly bad mood. Ended up in a huge argument infront of the kids. It was just awful. So when we should be dtd we are not talking. So pissed off.

I've had my doubts about continuing ttc as you know. But all this shit makes it worse.

Aaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrgggggggghhhhhhhhh!!!

Sorry to hear that babybrain - mean are jerks sometimes. They really dont get it at all.

He read the email and basically replied saying that he thinks I am putting too much pressure on things for it to ever happen and he still didn't feel great and was shitty that I got upset over it. He has missed my point completely. I have long cycles, based on my average cycle length I get 9.5 shots at this per year, and he just wiped one out. Now its 5-6 weeks to get back to here.

I need for us to make up tonight now, I cant deal with being out of sorts, I need to sleep tonight, its end of month accounts time for me, today, tomorrow and wednesday are mental work days and I am getting little done for feeling so meh about it all.

waiting2c if you dtd tonight you still might be in with a chance :)

Yeah guys don't get it at all. I hope you guys are ok tonight and fingers crossed for you. So frustrating. Hope you get all your work done too. Xxx

Got a positive opk today. Still not talking and he slept on the couch.....wonder if his back hurts?! :haha:

Hope everyone else is getting on better!

Still waiting to hear from Gypsy again? X

Yeah guys don't get it at all. I hope you guys are ok tonight and fingers crossed for you. So frustrating. Hope you get all your work done too. Xxx

Got a positive opk today. Still not talking and he slept on the couch.....wonder if his back hurts?! :haha:

Hope everyone else is getting on better!

Still waiting to hear from Gypsy again? X

Hope all is well by tonight! Fingers crossed for you!

I thought that too but he was still "too sick". Seems it's the only thing he too sick for

He won't be getting any for a few weeeks now as I know my chance is gone and I can't even think about it without crying. Now a 5-6 week wait to get here again.

Might have to take a wee break from in here, will see how I go. Hope it works out for you babybrain

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->