• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

TTC #3! Anyone welcome!!

Hope you all had a good valentines yesterday!!

11dpo today.... had to take my bra off and now have it back on and feels so tight!! I've been cramping heaps today like AF though so probably hormone related. Let's see what tomorrow brings.

Welcome shorman I hope you get your bfp.

Anybody testing today?
Did you all have a nice Valentine's Day? I think we're going out tonight we never actually go on Valentine's Day.

Hi all. May I join too?
I'm 38, my OH too and we have two boys, a 4yo (in March) and a 2yo (birthday in 2 days). We're very lucky to have them as I was supposed to be infertile before actually getting pregnant after 2 years ttc.
It was hard to decide on one more. My OH is unemployed, we live in a smallish rented apartment and our car is too small (we're currently looking into that). But the desire is strong. We're swaying for a girl but only by trying to time DTD, with the help of OPKs.
I'm just done with AF, I took the last clomid pill today and now I'm waiting to O. Should be around CD16.
Good luck to all!

Welcome Katy - I'm looking into swaying pink too !

I read conflicting info though!

Lots of green leaves ( spinach etc!) raspberries , low potassium , high calcium - is the jist of what I read ?

How are you swaying pink ?

I know about shuttles but I'm not going to try and time bd that way as apparently diet is more important and I don't want to drastically decrease out chance of getting pregnant xx

We're just trying to time DTD. When swaying for a girl, you should BD only till you get your positive OPK. And if you want a boy, you should wait till you get a positive and only then BD. Boy spermies are faster and short lived and girl spermies are slower and live longer.

That's the shettles method :) I get the theory of it but I have read that diet has more of an affect so I'm trying that approach as I will be trying smep with bd timing as I would def rather get a bfp sooner than later . Hopefully you and I wil both get bfps really soon and then we can test out both theories :)

Welcome Katy! I have two girls, no idea how I got them as both times there was a ton of dtd before during and after O ;) lol We would like a boy but not supposed to another girl either way <3 Just want to get the show on the road as I'm 35!

Hi Katy! Good luck!!!

Really interesting about gender sways. I think I'd prefer a girl again. I love my son but two of him whoa! Lol but in all seriousness it's OK if I get a boy. I'm just happy if we can actually get pregnant.

AFM currently awaiting af to arrive today or tomorrow from these cramps and temp drop. At least I didn't waste and tests this time. :sad2::sad2:

I hope af shows soon for you gypsy! I'm on my 3rd day of Provera and the cramps are ridiculous this cycle :( Being a woman sucks sometimes!

Gypsy – I think af is also arriving tmw for me… I would cry if I wasn’t so damn mad at my body!:growlmad:

Katy – welcome! My dh saw on a tv show that facing north brings boys, so now we face north every time we dts. We thought about trying shettles, but we are scared to miss any bd time – dh can only ejaculate every 2nd day, so we need to do it as much as possible during fertile window. We would like a boy first, but in the end we really really just want that baby sooooo fast. Since we are above 30 and trying for first baby, we are in a hurry :sex:

Ricshick – how was the night out?

Baby D – sorry about being out this cycle :flower:

Shorman – welcome!!!

Fushia – Lets look to the next cycle – there is always hope somewhere!:happydance:

Cinnamum – this is first time Im on my comp instead of phone :thumbup: your kids are adorable, love the profile pic.

Four2five – good luck, hope the cramping eases off soon.

AFM: Im attaching my bfn below, maybe you can see something, to me it looks like the white is screaming. I am very crampy and super moody – AF will be here tomorrow. Only positive sign I have is back pain and good temps. But I think I am giving up on cycle number 7. At least I learnt a lot this time.

Attachments

• 20170215_174238.jpg
    20170215_174238.jpg
    20.4 KB · Views: 8
Spotting so I'm out this month &#128554; On to next cycle!! &#128516;

The point when you drop the kids to school and burst into tears. FFS I'm miserable today.

I'm not feeling hopeful either, I have super tender boobs and very dry cm. mood swings are a &#55357;&#56448; give away though. I need lots of aromatherapy and early nights when I get like this. Sooo miserable! I'm not even sure I want to keep trying, I feel totally soul destroyed. Two losses In a row and now another missed cycle

gypsy and baby D, I'm sorry this cycle wasn't successful.
Baby D, I'd like to say you're still not out but I know if it were me spotting, I'd KNOW AF was coming as well. But you never know.

Nothing much going on with me. Just waiting to ovulate. And keeping busy at work and with my boys. OH and I were finally able to DTD yesterday as AF just ended. We only did it three times last cycle, we've all been ill practically nonstop...

Thanks Katy. Had a pretty rough day. Feeling like crying at the drop of a hat. 1 year....... far out.

I know some people have tried for longer, and DH isn't at all upset about it. More so watching me be upset about it so he feels bad lol.

Sorry Baby D :hugs:

Bloblo I think your chart looks promising. You are definitely not out yet.

Good luck Cinnamum.

Gypsy I remember the feeling very well . When I got to a year ttc I felt so deflated ! Especially when dd was conceived so quickly .

Could t get my head around how it could still happen when 12 months had passed with no luck . People told me it would be I was so down .

Then voila ! Cycle 16 we got there . For me it took a new approach to it , relaxing more ( with help of reflexology for me ) and a bit of faith !

Sorry you are feeling this way xxx

I know it will probably happen, but yes the 1 year mark is pretty harsh and a friend announced their pregnancy today too. So more crying.

What did you do in regard to reflexology?

Hey ladies, may I join? I have a 3 year old dd and a 10 month old ds.
We're hoping to start trying this month for #3. I used the clearblue fertility monitor with both previous babies and have ordered some more sticks, so fingers crossed it works well again this time.
I look forward to chatting to you all x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->