TTC #3! Anyone welcome!!

Hoping, I am coming on here frequently to see if you had taken another test LOL

Lol GIGGLE! I have taken 12 tests. 6 different brands. 1 digital and they all say the same thing "Pregnant"!

Well I’ve woken up today again bleeding it’s driving me mad so I had 4 days bleeding then two days of spotting a day of then bleeding this morning Ino it’s just the depo coming out my system but it’s driving me mad x

Lol GIGGLE! I have taken 12 tests. 6 different brands. 1 digital and they all say the same thing "Pregnant"!

There’s no denying your pregnant now !! I really hope the bleeding stops and little bean grows fingers crossed !!

Yay more tests!

Donna how frustrating. When i got depo it was to stop my long periods, but instead i bled for something like 126 days straight. Most was just light or spotting, but still! Very frustrating when you are expecting to not have periods! I hope your body regulates soon and your bfp is right around the corner.

Ugh Donna so sorry! My test this am is about the same .. Still faint. Was expecting darker so anyway doctor called me this am and told me to go to the hospital to be checked out. Their test is negative she said but I can see a faint line. I am cramping in my back today. They took blood and are gonna do an ultrasound to make sure not ectopic. I am not expecting much ...

Urgh hope your body sorts itself out soon Donna nothing more frustrating than bleeding on and off . Wow 126 days that’s something else !

When are you having your scan Hoping? They thought DD2 was eptopic as they couldn’t find the egg anywhere in my womb or tubes , luckily I was still very early and two weeks later she was in the right place ! Fingers crossed you have the same outcome ! Xx

Seems too early to determine location of bub via ultrasound...??? Hope the tests gives you some answers though

Ahhh boo! But hopefully you're one of the lucky ladies who is über fertile following a miscarriage. :hugs: sorry for your loss but fx for this cycle!!!

Thanks Giggle! Hopefully next time it will stick good lol I may just need more time for the depo to go out of my system. Thanks for rooting for me guys. What a crazy couple of days!

Thanks Giggle! Hopefully next time it will stick good lol I may just need more time for the depo to go out of my system. Thanks for rooting for me guys. What a crazy couple of days!
Ahh sorry hun .. like you said it’s proballt the depo ..
I’ve had no more spotting it was literally spotting this morning I have such terrible health anxiety and I alwaus think it’s soemthing bad going on even tho I no it’s just the depo x

Donna me too!!! I have been dealing with that so mich recently, doesn't help i had a cancer scare right before i got pregnant (everything is fine though). Now i have to keep reminding myself I'm pregnant and not experiencing symptoms that mean anything catastrophic is happening inside my body!

But today is a good day ^_^ feeling better than i jave in over a week (save a little headache that's coming on). I want to do something nice for my hubby but not sure what :-k

Anxiety is such a horrible thing to expierence. I’ve dealt with it on and off for around 5 years now since DD1 was born. Seems my hormones have a major part in it according to my GP I suffered post natal anxiety after the births of both my girls. Mainly due to stressing if something happened to them . Still have intrusive thoughts now and again mainly if I can’t sleep at night. Slightly nervous / anxious as to how it would go after another pregnancy/labour . But my mum always says don’t stop fear from getting in the way of something you want/dream.

Aww Giggle that’s so nice , how about a nice romantic meal just to two of you ? I’m not romantic at all DH can be though lol x

I feel weird pain on the right side like I AM ovulating right now. How odd.. UGH this will be an interesting cycle. I have health anxiety as well which started not to long ago BUT maybe it happens to a lot of us once we have kids and start getting older?

Hoping that's probably exactly it, and seeing others close in age have health scares. But we are not them ;)

Ha no romance here either. I cleaned the kitchen before he got home and initiated sex after putting the kids to bed :rofl: but c'mon that's what men want ultimately anyway hahahhahaha

I defiantly think it’s after having kids alters your own mind set . After all your their whole world. I worry/ overthink things all the time !

Oooo Hoping that’s interesting keep us updated !

I did my first test yesterday BFN.

Not going to test now until at least Friday. I’ve had AF type cramps for the last 3 days. Cervix is still high and kinda firm . Not sure if checking actually means anything ? Anyone know ?

I so hate the week AF is due. I find it incredibly frustrating and long !

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->